Jegbert
+0|6567
I have a question concerning re-spawning. Upon loading a map initialy it gives me the option to choose a spawn point, after that initial choice I sometimes continue to spawn at this check point over and over again. Sometimes the spawn point screen will pop up after I die and I can choose a new spawn point but this is random, I am not in control of when I am able to re-evaluate where I spawn. This is frustrating because I sometimes spend a LONG TIME going across maps to get back in the action after I die and it would be nice to spawn a bit closer.

How do I control where I re-spawn after I die? (playing BF2 with 1.3 patch)

Thanks,

Jegbert
Mohawk=GCHQ=
+7|6580
Just press enter and then you can select a new spawnpoint....
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6625|Melbourne, Australia.
When you die either press caps lock or enter to pick a new spawn point (remember you must be in the kit section not the squad part to select a spawn point).
akbigd
+-2|6777
hahahah,  whenever u die, just press enter, then the map shows up,   pik wt spwn point u want wanna spawn at. and boom , u there
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6572|Belgium

like everyone said: enter will do the trick. If you are too lazy to move your hand that far, you can also press the right mouse button (the left mouse button calls for a medic when you are dead )

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard