Tor77
Ron Jeremy Apprentice
+84|6654|Norway
If you’re from any of the european countries and looking for good servers to play, I am recommending you to come play with us on the TV2 servers.

As of today we have 30+ servers - all ranging from 16 player to 64 player maps; we have 3 servers running a rotation of all maps; 3 Karkand servers, 2 Wake servers, plus that all maps have their own dedicated 24/7 servers – including SF, EF and AF.

We also have two unranked match servers that we let clans use for practice – hook me up and I’ll help you out.

We have currently 60+ admins. I am pretty dedicated in a way that I actually use a lot of time on “pure” admin tasks on problem servers where there are TK’s for jets etc, but it’s impossible to keep everything running the way we want so there will always be idiots there. Anyway, the servers are great, we have a forum for all kinds of feedback – also English (www.battle.no) – and dedicated people working there.

Do a search for TV2 in your server browser and come look me up if you’re playing! I’ve seen some of you guys there already.

Last edited by Tor77 (2006-06-19 02:39:04)

ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6704
I play there from time to time. Until most of your servers seemed to tip to the Karkand over-and-over-and-over again sort of server. Though had some great games on them!
Sub-Zero79
Man...I'm freezing!
+65|6627|Ghost Town
Have played a lot on a TV2 Mashtuur City only server. And yes I like to play there!
Tor77
Ron Jeremy Apprentice
+84|6654|Norway

ShowMeTheMonkey wrote:

I play there from time to time. Until most of your servers seemed to tip to the Karkand over-and-over-and-over again sort of server. Though had some great games on them!
Yeah I’ve seen you around!

We just had a major server clean-up where we decided to go for three 24/7 Karkand servers. Everything should run pretty consistent so you won’t experience any servers playing maps they SHOULDN’T be playing.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6570|NYC / Hamburg

i already do, cause they are nearly always populated and have a good ping for me. keep up the good work!
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
tupla_s
+455|6594|Finland
I play there sometimes when I want to play some particular map and I have a decent ping there also

Last edited by tupla_s (2006-06-19 02:51:54)

ramsie1
+2|6537|London UK
your sharqi only server has been saved to my favourites, i will add all the others as i get great ping to your server. keep up the good work
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6735|Oslo, Norway
you kick way to easily for cursing
Tor77
Ron Jeremy Apprentice
+84|6654|Norway
Thanks for the nice words!

The city map servers are quite popular. We have two Sharqi and Mashtuur servers as well. Same goes for Dalian come to think of it
Dr.Red-Eye
fanneh
+64|6696|Ireland
I play there too, but the server ALWAYS crashes, I was playing there yesterday and the server crashed 3 times in the space of 15 mins.........
Tor77
Ron Jeremy Apprentice
+84|6654|Norway
Yes we have a language filter. You know the way around it? Don't curse. It's pretty obvious.

We have experienced a lot of server crashes lately, but that is purely because of the latest patch. Since we are by far one of the biggest BF2 server communities we get a lot of attention from EA. This will be fixed with the next patch, but it's nothing much to do for the timebeing unfortunately.
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6784

Dr.Red-Eye wrote:

I play there too, but the server ALWAYS crashes, I was playing there yesterday and the server crashed 3 times in the space of 15 mins.........
unfortunately this is the case with all servers...sometimes you'll get lucky and have a great run on a server and other times the same server will crash 6 times in one day like the bf2s.com eu server did yesterday.  i can't believe ea hasn't fixed this yet.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6740|The Hague, Netherlands

Yeah i played at TV2 Karkand, just now untill...................BAM, server down whoohoo
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
broncobullfrog
Extra Tender Juicy SPINY
+58|6753|The 70's
I've played on the Sharqui and Dragon Valley servers, and i'll definately be back. Nice to see all maps supported 24/7 instead of just Karkand.
Tor77
Ron Jeremy Apprentice
+84|6654|Norway
Here is the current list of our servers:

https://img109.imageshack.us/img109/3494/tv2servers4my.th.jpg
AD_Kensan
+7|6787
Great servers with great admins. I've been playing on many of your servers and the admins are really cool, some don't even play they just make sure everybody else can enjoy the game and they check if people are exploiting bugs etc. Great work!

PS:Sometimes I have trouble that I get disconnected because of high ping before I really enter the round. I assume this is a problem with Patch 1.3 because I get disconnected a lot more since I applied that patch...

Last edited by AD_Kensan (2006-06-19 04:25:46)

Tor77
Ron Jeremy Apprentice
+84|6654|Norway

AD_Kensan wrote:

PS:Sometimes I have trouble that I get disconnected because of high ping before I really enter the round. I assume this is a problem with Patch 1.3 because I get disconnected a lot more since I applied that patch...
Thanks for the nice words!

Regarding the ping issue. Sometimes your ping will - for whatever reason I have yet to find out - be very high in the beginning of a round, and then adjust itself to the real level once the game starts.

I have no idea why it is like that, but I know that some players experience it.
EvilMonkeySlayer
+82|6654
TV2 are good servers, I just wish the latency was bloody lower. On UK servers I can easilly get 20ms, but because of the routing involved I doubt i'd be able to get better latency unless you guys paid top dollar for the best routing possible.

On TV2 I typically get between 50-150ms.
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6529|London (At Heart)

I usually play on your Karkand 64 server... In fact I might go pop on it in a minute ;P

Shem
captain-a
63 61 70 74 61 69 6e 2d 61
+141|6630|Germany

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Yeah i played at TV2 Karkand, just now untill...................BAM, server down whoohoo
Same happend to me. Had a really good run on the TV2 Karkand and the server crashed shortly before the round ends Shit happens.

Edit: Oh, nice servers anyway (of course not as good as the BF2s EU Server ) but it's always fun to play there.

Last edited by captain-a (2006-06-19 05:09:20)

sundiver
+3|6570|Somerset, England
I play on mashtuur quite alot (different name) had some really good games there over the last few weeks.Nice job
pX|SithLord
+22|6727|Germany
i like the tv2 servers, low ping, always a lot of players ...

especially the af map servers are nice
Sea_JayUK
+19|6525|Notts
TV2 Servers are the best I've ever played on, am a regular on Daqing particularly. Especially like the fact that you dont have the terrible, dont attack uncap bases rule. Spawn raping is of course wrong, but attacking enemies who have spawned and are fighting back is ok and it's unrealistic and fair to have 'safe zones' IMHO.

Great servers, keep up the good work!
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6570
I regularly play on TV2 servers, but i'm missing one map: Great Wall!

Give us europeans a 24/7 Great Wall server, i don't like playing on US servers due to a ping average between 120-170.

Thanks in advance
wayneakagod
+17|6749
I always play on TV2 servers, they're well admined, especially when noobs stand in front of jets or friendly cockpit snipers etc. Mostly play 24/7 Gulf of Oman. Great servers!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard