Zilla
Killa of threads
+122|6637|7th level of hell

Hey all, I've come upon some funny videos since being a part of this forum, and I thought I'd share one I found on my own. please post more videos, as I recieve great fun laughing my FAT ASS off at them. anyway....
Clicky Clicky...
http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/ultimate+showdown/
Zilla
Killa of threads

PspRpg-7
-
+961|6693

Yes...OLD. My friend played this in the library, full blast, and hauled ass leaving me at the computer, I got my internet privledges revoked, I kicked him in the sack.
Zilla
Killa of threads

PspRpg-7
-
+961|6693

WTF!!i
Zilla
Killa of threads

Hey thanx to the ASSHAT that left me -1 cuz your dick is too small to enjoy the vids.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6693

Wasn't me, don't just assume, retard.
Badcomp
+2|6784|U.S.

Zilla wrote:

Hey thanx to the ASSHAT that left me -1 cuz your dick is too small to enjoy the vids.
RspRpg.....he didn't say you were the one.

Last edited by Badcomp (2006-06-19 11:29:47)

topthrill05
+125|6573|Rochester NY USA

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Wasn't me, don't just assume, retard.
Funny because you assumed that he assumed nice job.
Zilla
Killa of threads

never thought (or assumed) it was you psprpg, If I thought it was you I would have called you a Dickless ASSHAT to your face. like now, YOU ARE A DICKLESS ASSHAT FOR ASSUMING. ok I feel better now.
Zilla
Killa of threads

and since you gave me -1 for assuming the fucking world revolves around you, I'm going to make it my mission in life to -1 you EVERY DAY. cockholster.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6693

Zilla wrote:

and since you gave me -1 for assuming the fucking world revolves around you, I'm going to make it my mission in life to -1 you EVERY DAY. cockholster.
Oh lord, save me now.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6693

Oh noes! it's begun! "Sucka my Dick Cockboy. Zilla " And it's spelled 'Suck'. just for future reference. And i'm not going to neg you, because i have no reason to. And I have SOME dignity. If you've got a problem, PM me. Pussy.

Last edited by PspRpg-7 (2006-06-20 15:20:27)

Zilla
Killa of threads

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Oh noes! it's begun! "Sucka my Dick Cockboy. Zilla " And it's spelled 'Suck'. just for future reference. And i'm not going to neg you, because i have no reason to. And I have SOME dignity. If you've got a problem, PM me. Pussy.
I do have reason to neg you. YOU negged me for you ASSUMING that I assumed that you negged me in the first place, even though my post thanking the asshat that negged me said NOTHING ABOUT YOU. So since you feel the world FUCKING REVOLVES around you, I WILL -1 you every day till you admit your wrong doings.
(and by the way it's spelled NO. just for future reference.)

Last edited by Zilla (2006-06-20 18:18:59)

2tuff
Positive Karma Here!
+357|6771

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Yes...OLD. My friend played this in the library, full blast, and hauled ass leaving me at the computer, I got my internet privledges revoked, I kicked him in the sack.
LOL, I laughed my ass of at that...lol +1
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6705|Charlie One Alpha
ooooh karmafight
But actually, I think Zilla has a point.

those were some funny vids btw!
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6712|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX
Okay, this had a funny start so back on topic with the funny videos:  Afghan Trout Fishing
http://www.gigglevids.com/showvideo.php?id=1677
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6693

LaidBackNinja wrote:

ooooh karmafight

Such a good point, that it banned him
Zilla
Killa of threads

PspRpg-7 wrote:

LaidBackNinja wrote:

ooooh karmafight

such a good point, that it banned him
cuz psp whines like a little bitch. to admins. "oh WAAAAA!, zilla is being mean, sniffle sniffle." PSP u r a douche.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6693

Zilla wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

LaidBackNinja wrote:

ooooh karmafight

cuz psp whines like a little bitch. to admins. "oh WAAAAA!, zilla is being mean, sniffle sniffle." PSP u r a douche.
Will you fucking stop being a two-year-old and bumping up old posts just to pick a fight? Grow THE FUCK UP you FUCKING whiny little cunt. It's the FUCKING INTERNET. For CHRISTS SAKES. And if you're gonna talk shit, at least type two extra letters "u" is not a word. "r" is not a word. I understand it is "Internet Lingo" but if you're going to try to argue intelligently then lurn tew spll plz.

Last edited by PspRpg-7 (2006-06-26 21:51:58)

[-CGZ-]BioRaveN
Don't make me toothpick you.
+31|6700|The beautiful hills of Sharqi
I want more funny videos!!!!!
={OGC}=HK-47
Eugoogalizer
+69|6569|Fountain Valley,CA
[-CGZ-]BioRaveN
Don't make me toothpick you.
+31|6700|The beautiful hills of Sharqi
Holy shit, dont even get me started, that is the FUNNIEST flash thing ive ever seen, I totaly forgot about it...

+1 for reminding me!
Zilla
Killa of threads

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Zilla wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Will you fucking stop being a two-year-old and bumping up old posts just to pick a fight? Grow THE FUCK UP you FUCKING whiny little cunt. It's the FUCKING INTERNET. For CHRISTS SAKES. And if you're gonna talk shit, at least type two extra letters "u" is not a word. "r" is not a word. I understand it is "Internet Lingo" but if you're going to try to argue intelligently then lurn tew spll plz.
U want to bitch and cry about me dissin you, but UR too much of a man to admit U done wrong and say U R  sorry? that is why U R a doucke tool cockholster. not b/c U negged me. every1 makes mistakes. grow up. be a man. or bitch about me for a LONG TIME>
Zilla
Killa of threads

some new vids!
http://www.break.com/index/gnarlskid.html

thisone is actually in another post but it fits well here.
http://www.break.com/index/angrybt.html

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard