Flonster
Karma Ratio whore
+178|6539|-removed you know why- mod
i want to see a mobile version of the Gattling from the USS Essex

in Karkand!!
Wasder
Resident Emo Hater
+139|6668|Moscow, Russia
I'd like to be able to unlock the second pistol and to run around Max Payne stile. I even started a thread about it, but noone agreed lol. They just took it too seriously.
dontfeedthenerd
+38|6540
https://www.orlyowl.com/rutrippin.jpg
Delphy
+45|6578|Bristol, UK
Yeah, you should be able to unlock magnums and blacktails etc instead of the standard pistol.
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6732|Comber, Northern Ireland
it would actually be pretty cool to see a shotgun as a side arm like in joint ops
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6560|NYC / Hamburg

david363 wrote:

it would actually be pretty cool to see a shotgun as a side arm like in joint ops
or a flame thrower or a gattling gun or a rocket launcher, .....
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6691

max wrote:

david363 wrote:

Or a you're taking the sarcasm too far (I hope)
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6560|NYC / Hamburg

PspRpg-7 wrote:

max wrote:

david363 wrote:

Or a you're taking the sarcasm too far (I hope)
yeah, sarcasm all the way (i thought it was obvious *shrugs*)
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard