Sera
+0|6665
IMO EA should make the point requirements steadily increase the higher the rank, i still find it stupid that you need 20k for gunnery, then 50k for sgt major, then 60 for 2nd lt. anyone agree with this?

this is my idea of the requirements.

Rank                      Current                 My req

Staff Sergeant          5                          5
Gunnery Sergeant     8                          7
First Sergeant           20                        10
Sergeant Major         50                        20
2nd Lieutenant          60                        35
1st Lieutenant           75                        50
Captain                    90                        75
Major                       115                      100
Lieutenant Colonel     125                      125
Colonel                     150                      150
Major General            180                      175
General                     200                      200

Last edited by Sera (2006-06-18 16:14:01)

Annhilation
+5|6607
Deal with it just like everyone else I think the First Sergeant and Sergeant Major should be changed 30,000 is too much and a huge gap!
Longbow
+163|6670|Odessa, Ukraine
Annhilation

There is a big difference in skill between 1st sgt and sgt major now .No reason to change . The fact is that sgt major is a kind of grade , when you reach it you can do almost everything effectively , while most of 1st sgt's are n00bs complaining to officers . Statsistem is ok now .
Adogg
+5|6578
Nah ... the whole point is to keep you around ... (playing) ... making huge gaps seems conuter-productive to this goal ...

PS. I'm still not to my Sgt Major so ... maybe I'm biased.
Sera
+0|6665

Longbow wrote:

Annhilation

There is a big difference in skill between 1st sgt and sgt major now .No reason to change . The fact is that sgt major is a kind of grade , when you reach it you can do almost everything effectively , while most of 1st sgt's are n00bs complaining to officers . Statsistem is ok now .
hmm, youre right about that actually, but maybe they should put sgt major to 30000 and keep 2nd liutenant at 60000, the 2nd liutenant should be the first REAL officer rank.
Gen. Payne
+50|6730|USA
I'm about 1/3 way to Sergeant Major now and I really don't think that the gap is that big. I know that it's a huge gap compared to the other ones, but I don't mind if I don't get a new rank every month or so. If you've got a big gap like that, it's just more a an accomplishment once you get it. I really don't mind the current ranking system. Even with the gap before me, I still play because it's a fun game to play.
FAF-Teeje
+47|6567
i dont really care.  ive never really given a damn.
<KoS>Dingo
+4|6555|Canada
I think that they should be put down a bit and maybe add Warrant Officers.
ToXiC888
Cal players > BF2s
+40|6609|Columbus,Ohio-THE Ohio State U
Yep First Sarge to Sarge Major is a bitch(30000) and so is the one im doin right now, Captain to major(25000).
Nabraham
EWWW!!! Thats Nasty!!!
+18|6708|Enon
Just be glad there not as high as they used to be.
SpectreGunship
+5|6592

Nabraham wrote:

Just be glad there not as high as they used to be.
no shit, i remember when it took me 10,500 for corporal then sgt was like 25k and so on.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard