jord
+2,382|6686|The North, beyond the wall.
Okay I've seen most hacks but today was ,well the worst one.
Road rage and I'm USMC i spawn at airfield and wait for the A10 with a few others,one of which had a red name tag.I shot him but ff was off so he didn't die,then he shot us all and stood there.Anyway we all spawned again to see him stood there,i put a full 30 into him an he returns with pistol fire to kill me.

All the game he stood there at our hanger untouchable,not one way to kill him,i went for the a10 but he mounted the near by AA and shit me down.

I thought it was a glitch but he did it for two more rounds before I and about 10 more people left.
I think i got a few SS's but I'm at another computer/house.

Well anyway just thought I'd get this off my chest,if you see a guy that can't die i would switch team/leave.

Couldn't think of a way to kill him Ingame but it just clicked,what if i ran him over would that work?
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6778|AUS, Canberra
who cares if he hacks on an unranked server.

also its impossible to make an invincibility hack.
Lurch_454
+5|6613
Wow, that's a load of bull. My opinion, add him/her to you're leader board and let the hunt begin.
jord

THA wrote:

It was ranked,the thing is it may be imposible to make it but what if you join a server like this one with ff off and somehow get on USMC but as MEC.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6778|AUS, Canberra

jord wrote:

I shot him but ff was off so he didn't die
thats why i thought it must have been unranked.
jord

THA wrote:

jord wrote:

I shot him but ff was off so he didn't die
thats why i thought it must have been unranked.
Okay but there are loads of these types of servers knocking about,thats how people get on the hotel roof on karkand.

They can be alot of fun but usually aren't.
Someguy
+83|6632

jord wrote:

All the game he stood there at our hanger untouchable,not one way to kill him,i went for the a10 but he mounted the near by AA and shit me down.
lol he "shit" you down, i know its a spelling mistake but its dam funny.lol
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6576
Red/Blue name glitch caused this incident. It's not a hack, it's a well known and long existing bug in BF2.

Last edited by fierce (2006-06-18 15:09:39)

RedneckSloth
+12|6602|MI
I had this happen the other day on a ranked server, the only way to kill the guy was if you blew up the jeep he got in once in a while. I've only seen this hack once and hope to never see it again.
jamiet757
+138|6630

fierce wrote:

Red/Blue name glitch caused this incident. It's not a hack, it's a well known and long existing bug in BF2.
so report the guy for exploiting a glitch
SpectreGunship
+5|6576

jord wrote:

THA wrote:

It was ranked,the thing is it may be imposible to make it but what if you join a server like this one with ff off and somehow get on USMC but as MEC.
i ended up on the US team as MEC once, right at the start of the round as i was spawning in the server randomized the teams mid-spawn, my game froze up and all my team mates were red, then my client crashed.
Riot77
Banned
+20|6736|camping your spawn

Someguy wrote:

jord wrote:

lol he "shit" you down, i know its a spelling mistake but its dam funny.lol
HAHAHAH
XIthRyker
+7|6662
I saw one of those on a ranked server. He/she stood there and you could run through him but he couldnt kill you nor could you kill him. Maybe its a dmin thing so you can police the server without being killed all the time.
FAF-Teeje
+47|6551
lol---u said   "shit me down"  lol   lol
oner1482
Banned
+2|6529

fierce wrote:

jord

FAF-Teeje wrote:

Yeah erm i did it on purpose...yeah on purpose....
BEE_Grim_Reaper
+15|6715|Germany

jord wrote:

FAF-Teeje wrote:

I sincererly hope you are not into some weird kinky stuff... anything you would like to confess?
jord

BEE_Grim_Reaper wrote:

jord wrote:

FAF-Teeje wrote:

I sincererly hope you are not into some weird kinky stuff... anything you would like to confess?
Nah i'm just a straight normal guy..

Can we just let my thread die out now ,it was only a shot moan because i got my ass handed to me by a bf2 god.
[PHPR]-SpecialOps
+18|6789|Your six is my twelve

fierce wrote:

If thats the case, why was the other guy getting kills?  Lastime I checked the glitch, friendly's got the red name glitch.  Hostiles got the blue name glitch.  Not hostiles get the I'm invincible glitch.  Unless the guy was tking up the walls.  In that case you can just punish three times and he's out of there.
~FL~Darkguru
+-1|6529
Who was this god whom you speak of, I would like to meet him
specops10-4
+108|6751|In the hills
Ya I was in a server and me and my entire squad were all circled around this one AFK guy and he was definatly from the other team but we couldnt kill him.  We threw grenades c4 and bullets but he didnt die.  I tried to get a fraps of it but I have a really slow computer and it would be nearly impossible to see what happened.  There also was a guy who somehow had infinate bombs with a jet in that same server (some guys in my squad told me about it so not totally beleivable...)
SeskKiller
+-1|6571|Canada, QC
If thats the case, why was the other guy getting kills?  Lastime I checked the glitch, friendly's got the red name glitch.  Hostiles got the blue name glitch.  Not hostiles get the I'm invincible glitch.  Unless the guy was tking up the walls.  In that case you can just punish three times and he's out of there.
^lol

Hmm wild taught but maybe EA tried to fix that glitch by implementing a trigger so when a player didn't have the right tag color, he would get a sort of friendly fire "off" invulnerability to prevent accidental Tks but it backfired and now hostiles go invincible on you, but again, just a wild taught, probably not it - hopefully.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard