[S.P.S]1on1killa
+28|6758|Germany, Berlin
hello,

well, 2day my pc gave my the blue screen in the process of booting (desktop was already there).

there was this strange message:

win 32k.sys - Address BF8662E6 base at BE800000 , DateStamp 43446a58

regarding the "BE800000" the E might have been an F, im not sure if i wrote it down correctly.

i would appreciate any help, because i have no idea what that means and how to fix it. i did infact use google, but i couldnt find anything specific.

thx

1on1killa

Last edited by [S.P.S]1on1killa (2006-06-18 07:38:22)

max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6585|NYC / Hamburg

dunno anything about it, so i'll just bump the thead

BTW a recovery/reinstall here could be useful
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Janus67
Tech God
+86|6613|Ohio, USA
are you still able to get into windows?  if not then it sounds like the memory error that you had (that is what the hex represents -- a memory address) that it may/probably corrupted your windows install.  If you can still get into windows I recommend going to memtest86.com and getting the memtest program and burning the image to a cd and test the memory with it.  If you get a ton of errors you can probably return it to the company (RMA).

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard