you bet they are0%0% - 0
maybe1%1% - 1
maybe a little bit6%6% - 5
yes and then some1%1% - 1
Total: 74
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6800|Jupiter
This poll just proves australians are ignorant.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6683|Canberra, AUS

Fuzzball_the_Shooter wrote:

Jealousy again.... Please stop these America hating threads. Europe ain't so great either so STFU up!
Uhhh.... Did you notice the little bit on the side that says he comes from Australia?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
4_Phucsache
Property of BF2s©
+112|6590|Brisbane Australia

(EUS)Gen.BadSnipaDay wrote:

Whoa there Tonto.....

please refer back to my earlier post in this thread, we take no responsibility for the comments made by the creator of this thread both now and in any future threads where he may make an ass of himself.
TheDoctor
The Original BF2 Timelord
+51|6541|Australia

4_Phucsache wrote:

Whoa there Tonto.....

please refer back to my earlier post in this thread, we take no responsibility for the comments made by the creator of this thread both now and in any future threads where he may make an ass of himself.
yes, I do admit some of us australians can be complete cockheads, but most (or adleast some) of us are ok.

Last edited by {DHL}SeahawK (2006-06-17 22:28:12)

4_Phucsache
Property of BF2s©
+112|6590|Brisbane Australia
I love the term "cockhead" Its so under rated and seldom used, +1 for you for making me laugh
buttered noodle
+16|6654|ohio

{A.K.A}LordBeefman wrote:

well after the last post i would say yes
hey i learned this cool game the other day, its kinda like hide and go seek but its called hide and go fuck yourself
TheDoctor
The Original BF2 Timelord
+51|6541|Australia
lol thanks phucsache
Capt. Foley
+155|6596|Allentown, PA, USA

buttered noodle wrote:

{A.K.A}LordBeefman wrote:

well after the last post i would say yes
hey i learned this cool game the other day, its kinda like hide and go seek but its called hide and go fuck yourself
Thank you, now if these mods would acctualy DO SOMETHING and not allow the discrimination against countries in this forum. It would be a much better place.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6683|Canberra, AUS

{DHL}SeahawK wrote:

4_Phucsache wrote:

Whoa there Tonto.....

yes, I do admit some of us australians can be complete cockheads, but most (or adleast some) of us are ok.
Hey... I was in DHL while I player COD:UO! (as SparK)
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6680|Colorado
Everyone should be judged individually, saying all of a country is this or that , or all of a certain race sucks is ignorant.
It's just that sort of close-mindedness that will slow us in humanitys goal to advance & progress.
We must lift up our brother, not tear him down.
PuckMercury
6 x 9 = 42
+298|6535|Portland, OR USA
Ignorance nor dickheadedness (Yeah, its made up) know no race color creed or nation.  Nature, nurture, no matter - it just is.  As for America, we're the last great "superpower" (At present ... China is stirring), so when we fuck up, yeah - we fuck up big.  Does that make it right?  No - just more public.  If you're building a nuclear bomb, if you mess up there is a much higher propencity for mass destruction and death than if you build teddy bears.  Function of reality.
Xietsu
Banned
+50|6564

TrollmeaT wrote:

Everyone should be judged individually, saying all of a country is this or that , or all of a certain race sucks is ignorant.
It's just that sort of close-mindedness that will slow us in humanitys goal to advance & progress.
We must lift up our brother, not tear him down.
People just need to learn that objectivity must be placed at the core of ones perception, away from needless assumption. Until one can learn to follow that as a guide, they shall forever be a fool.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6817|Marathon, Florida Keys
im a dickhead
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6652|Cumberland, MD, USA
Funny this should come up; I just had an encounter today that made me angry at dickheads. I pulled into the local convience store to pick up a soda today and when I walk out with my soda there's a small truck parked no less than a foot away from my driver door. All the other parking spaces were empty yet this man decided to park so I would have trouble getting in my car. That dumbass dickhead made me get my fat ass in the passenger door and scooth over. I'm telling you, if there wasn't some lady in the truck, I would've keyed that fucking thing so bad.

Edit: Patton, do you drive a small, blue Ford pickup? If so... bastard.

Last edited by InviSniper (2006-06-17 22:56:00)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard