SteikeTa
+153|6768|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
Well i ran into Don't_be_ss today on wake, TV2 server. Ive seen him play there several times, but usually i am always in a plane. So today when i saw that he was on the same server as me again, i thought... hmm, ill try to see if i can snipe him. Soooo.... was laying prone somewhere (incredible that i don't remember the name of that outpost where i was, since Ive played wake for some hours) and i was aiming at a USMC soldier. Ah, its Don't_be_ss. OK, stay calm, aim... aim some more... aaaand sho.... wtf?? Got killed. He got a head shot on me. Crap!!! Don't know how far away he was... and since i really suck at sniping, i don't know if i, from that distance, should have aimed a little bit over his head or not. Saw him again and i thought i shot right at his head. Was aiming at his head too, but he did not die. He saw me, one shot and I'm dead. Crap!!! Maybe it was from around..... 3-400 meters?
So, Don't_be_ss, you hacking noob(just kidding), if you read this, and remember it, tell me if you were shooting right at me, or just above me. Need some tip. I'm wondering from witch distance I have to start to think about the bullet drop. I usually snipe with the L96A1

Got sniped by another guy as well. Don't remember his name, but he was a fellow bf2s forum guy. I got him once though!!!

Well well, just a small story and question from me. I am bored... not going out tonight. And once again, i was just kidding with the hacker noob Dont_be_ss!!! See you some other time at that server!
banksd1983
APC whore
+20|6685
ooooooooook. wtf
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6785|Dallas

SteikeTa wrote:

Well i ran into Don't_be_ss today on wake, TV2 server. Ive seen him play there several times, but usually i am always in a plane. So today when i saw that he was on the same server as me again, i thought... hmm, ill try to see if i can snipe him. Soooo.... was laying prone somewhere (incredible that i don't remember the name of that outpost where i was, since Ive played wake for some hours) and i was aiming at a USMC soldier. Ah, its Don't_be_ss. OK, stay calm, aim... aim some more... aaaand sho.... wtf?? Got killed. He got a head shot on me. Crap!!! Don't know how far away he was... and since i really suck at sniping, i don't know if i, from that distance, should have aimed a little bit over his head or not. Saw him again and i thought i shot right at his head. Was aiming at his head too, but he did not die. He saw me, one shot and I'm dead. Crap!!! Maybe it was from around..... 3-400 meters?
So, Don't_be_ss, you hacking noob(just kidding), if you read this, and remember it, tell me if you were shooting right at me, or just above me. Need some tip. I'm wondering from witch distance I have to start to think about the bullet drop. I usually snipe with the L96A1

Got sniped by another guy as well. Don't remember his name, but he was a fellow bf2s forum guy. I got him once though!!!

Well well, just a small story and question from me. I am bored... not going out tonight. And once again, i was just kidding with the hacker noob Dont_be_ss!!! See you some other time at that server!
You know what they say about white water in the mornin'.....
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6718

Lol Coug...Anyway it's called 'bullet drop' learn it well. If I'm ever in the same server as ss, my goal will be to hunt him down and shank him, then put it in my sig...
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6673
What SS mean anyways?
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
SteikeTa
Yeah i really thought i had him there... but neeeeeei!!
A friend of mine asked him what ss stod for... he didnt want to tell us...

Last edited by SteikeTa (2006-06-17 15:39:27)

EvilMonkeySlayer
+82|6672
When playing up against snipers like ss you need to remember to adapt your tactics to each individual player, don't play to their game play to your own.

I've found the best tactic to use against ss is to go for the close range kill, use the terrain to your advantage, don't let him see you because if you do you're dead.

Me and ss are keeping tabs on the number of times we've killed each other, he's currently in the lead 5-4. (in my defense on number 5 I was on painkillers for a bad tooth)

I have an amusing pic of me killing ss, but I promised not to post it (much).

Edit: As an addendum you can go for the medium and long range kills against ss too, you just need to be mindful of where you make the kill from. I prefer places where people don't typically expect a sniper to be.

Last edited by EvilMonkeySlayer (2006-06-17 15:43:32)

PspRpg-7
-
+961|6718

It stands for succulent strawberries
SteikeTa
Post the pic!! Come on! Post it! Im curious now
EvilMonkeySlayer
+82|6672

SteikeTa wrote:

I'll only post it if ss comes in and says it's ok to post it.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6611|Your attic

SteikeTa wrote:

If it was today, it was most likely me, was hanging around with ss ealier, damm that boy is good.
SteikeTa

EvilMonkeySlayer wrote:

SteikeTa wrote:

Post the pic!! Come on! Post it! I'm curious now
*Looks disappointed down at the ground* and says: ok...
SteikeTa

Towelly wrote:

SteikeTa wrote:

If it was today, it was most likely me, was hanging around with ss ealier, damm that boy is good.
Yeah, that was you! Now i remember your name! Nice shot! hehe
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6611|Your attic
Oh and as for killing ss screenies, I have one, its mine though, allllll mine, was chuffed when he told me that I was the first to kill him from there all week
EvilMonkeySlayer
+82|6672

Towelly wrote:

Oh and as for killing ss screenies, I have one, its mine though, allllll mine, was chuffed when he told me that I was the first to kill him from there all week
Artillery piece or the sandbunker?

It's a bit of a bugger getting him at the sandbunker but the artillery piece kills are easy.
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6717|Germany

EvilMonkeySlayer wrote:

Towelly wrote:

It's a bit of a bugger getting him at the sandbunker but the artillery piece kills are easy.
Yeah,he's a bastard alright(my personal nemesis,so many times he killed me on Wake),but at least you can be sure where he hangs out on the map...
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6611|Your attic

EvilMonkeySlayer wrote:

Towelly wrote:

At his little spot between the tree and the bunker, its a bitch to hit. Admittidly he had killed me atleast twice before that screenshot.
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6611|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA

SteikeTa wrote:

Thats when you sneak up behind him and knife him..
EvilMonkeySlayer
+82|6672

BabySpinach13 wrote:

SteikeTa wrote:

I like cheese.
Thats when you sneak up behind him and knife him..
dont_be_ss
+312|6614|selby, n. yorkshire, UK
a post just about me, lol
dont_be_ss

EvilMonkeySlayer wrote:

SteikeTa wrote:

r u talking about the knife kill, if so post it
EvilMonkeySlayer
+82|6672

dont_be_ss wrote:

EvilMonkeySlayer wrote:

SteikeTa wrote:

r u talking about the knife kill, if so post it
Ok..

https://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~mccasey/bf2/screen189.jpg

By the way ss, you still haven't mentioned whether you want to know where I was when I killed you at the old ww2 plane crash at the north east flag on wake.

Not been playing much bf2 recently because of the tooth. 

On the plus side the anti-biotics seem to have done the job so far, tooth still feels a bit iffy but hopefully they've done their job. (took last one today)

dont_be_ss wrote:

a post just about me, lol
You know you're doing too much of something when you start getting posts about yourself... 

Last edited by EvilMonkeySlayer (2006-06-17 16:19:20)

dont_be_ss
check this out, it's soalfa!

https://f5.putfile.com/6/16719212088-thumb.png
EvilMonkeySlayer
+82|6672
Is he ranked in the top 10 ss?

Can't see since bf2tracker appears to be down, from the number of sniper rifle kills he's probably (at a guess) first.

From his k/d ratio and accuracy he's probably a close to medium range sniper at a guess.
dont_be_ss
why dont u check in-game leaderboard , anyways he's 3rd i think.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard