=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6834
So me and my buddy were in the mec chopper on Sharqi... we were owning the heck out of all these guys on the top of the TV station.. it looked like the 'Mine' movie.. we couldn't resist.. anyways.. there were these two guys in a clan that flew like drunken monkeys.. but they were hitting us so well.. anyways.. we shot them down.. and went back to the TV station.. and we did this little barrel roll kinda.. AND I GOT SNIPED by one of those guys. I don't know if he is skilled, lucky, or whatever... it was funny but one of those "BULLS$%& NO WAY" moments. haha. now that I look back I laugh.. but I still wonder how he pulled that off...
fateit
+0|6820|Tacoma, Wa
I once shot pilots out of *4* (over the course of the round) combat choppers with the M95 at the Supervisor base
on Kubra Dam. Even I don't believe it, but it happened.
Paladus902
The Last Man Standing
+1|6787
Who knows, sometimes you just get those lucky shots, one in a million ones that either save the day or cause hell.  I really dont want to think that he was cheating at all, as I can honestly say I havent been on a server where I have seen someone who I thought might be doing it.  I have never seen anyone who I thought was cheating, even people who were getting extreme good kill to death ratio's.
Most of the time I just think they were getting lucky, I know, I've been there.  I was MEC on Sharqi and a Spec Ops guy (big shout out for all you Spec Ops guys! ) And I was getting an insane K ratio of 26/4.  I got accused of cheating of course but no one believed this guy who was trying to get rid of me so I stayed hehe ^^.

And just to be cheesy, maybe the bullet got you because you have a magnetic personality

* ba dum dum bish * I know rubbish joke
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6776|Noizyland

Lucky shots are great when you are the one who fired it. My luckiest shot was with an M95. It seemed to cut the fuel line or something of one of the attack choppers, and it went down in flames. Two kills. Sweeeet.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
morbesso666
+0|6765|Givataim, Israel
There was once a round in Oil Dumps...
I want American, and once I got the Apache, I got sniped!!!
There are always no enemies in that area, but as always it's a bastard kill-looking sniper...
I got sniped by him three times in a row seconds after i got into the chopper, spawn after spawn, insane!
after the third time, wheni got into the Apache, I just turned in rounds with the movements keys and he would get me, and went on my way with the chopper.

MY LUCKY SHOT: I don't know how shooting in moving targets work, I barely shoot them while they go prone and not moving... anyway, I shot someone while moving... but it's probably below the neck and because his health was low...
Fubar/fox
Sponcered by belgium beer
+4|6826|Belgium
I once did an insane shot with the noob tube (a.K.a M203/grenate launcher) I'M still said i never got a screenshot or vid of that...   
I was commanding on gulf of oman as a MeC and this spec ops kept destroying my assets and kept killing me (i was an engie so he got me before i even got into fire range) so i thouged next time i spawn i'll take the assault kit and kick his ass!!! But for some reason he desided he had done enought damage and drove in a stolen car...
I got pissed of cause sinds i didn't had the satisfaction of killing he so i got my m203 out and try to lob a well placed grenade on his car .........

An ennemy jet that was approching for a bom run just flew strait in the path of the nade *bigg exploading noises* The guy calling me an hacker but non would belief him the whole server just laughed he just got blow out of the air by a NooB tube
thinner44
+1|6811
I think most are pretty lucky shots, but then if you don't take the shot, you'll never know. Another thing for 'single shots', if the guy has already been hit several times and he's in the red, a shot from an M95 is gonna put him straight down.

"BULLS$%& NO WAY" moments.... Yeah, there's been a lot of them recently. Maybe just me, but I tend to think when someone shoots me (single shot) from around the corner, where he couldn't possibly have seen me.... 'no way' ... but then 15 seconds later, I'm on my feet again ready for the next 'no way'
AndrewPoison
T5 gemustert
+2|6825|Germany
hehe... i remeber a bombing run with a F-35B, i flew over a flag, released the bomb.... and got 13 kills in a row. nice!

well, impressed by this, i rammed the jet in the next obstacle, but it was a kewl run anyway

Last edited by AndrewPoison (2005-10-22 00:30:41)

Guruz
Sir
+20|6839|government yard in trenchtown.

AndrewPoison wrote:

hehe... i remeber a bombing run with a F-35B, i flew over a flag, released the bomb.... and got 13 kills in a row. nice!

well, impressed by this, i rammed the jet in the next obstacle, but it was a kewl run anyway
With that one set of 2 bombs or the whole run you got the jet without dying?

kewl anyway, since I can't pilot the fighters a shit. Too fast.
SrA_Shady
Slimshady -- The Real Medic
+0|6766|Sumter, South Carolina
The only time I got the joy of shooting the pilot out of a chopper was when I snuck onboard the carrier and sat on the crows nest picking people off, he got in, and I busted him in the head. good stuff
LT_W.J.Kamikaza
Eat C4 SUCKAH!
+0|6787|Netherlands
WOOOW 13 kills with 2 bombs???!!!!!!!!! My best bombing run was 5 kills or sth.
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6786|Perth, Western Australia
Well, (concerning lucky shots) i was sniping with the L85 on Cleansweep once, and felt myself being shot, so i jumped, turned, and then shat myself cos the guy was ten metres away and had and ak, and i was on single shot. I decided to try anyway and hit him in the head first time. I could have understood completely if he said i was haxxing, cos it did look pretty suss.
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6764

my most lucky shot was when i wasn't even trying to hit anything. In karkand, i was capturing the square with my buddy and i hopped into the HJ-8 and shot a random missile around the corner closer to the first CP. the missile disappeared and i got off, waiting for the flag, but in a few seconds there was an  explosion and an almost fully loaded APC with 3-4 people running beside it all died. that was 8 kills, with a shot that was just for fun.
Raxor
Enemy Boat Spotted
+17|6845|United Kingdom
when im playing with the tv missile, was a far distance away on dalian, in the Z10 coming to camp the carrier. my pilot was near the helipad nearest the carrier. i fired out a tv shot trying to hit a blackhawk taking off, next thing i know an f35 going full speed gets hit by my missile (plane was reloading, not taking off)
i loved that shot
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6786|Perth, Western Australia
Actually there was this one time in Kubra dam when i was trying to defend one of the northern bases with the rocket wire guided thingo, trying to get a chopper. Anyways, i missed and ran off cos of the reload time, and the rocket kept flying, and hit a loaded BH over the other side of the map, trying to cap a point. Luckoest thing ever, and +11 for me
Whitegreek
Sniping with the pistol...
+4|6847
Hey Shaky I remember you from a server I played on, it was me and three 3 of my friends at a LAN party sorta place and we went onto a public server. I got you with a rocket!
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6834

Raxor wrote:

when im playing with the tv missile, was a far distance away on dalian, in the Z10 coming to camp the carrier. my pilot was near the helipad nearest the carrier. i fired out a tv shot trying to hit a blackhawk taking off, next thing i know an f35 going full speed gets hit by my missile (plane was reloading, not taking off)
i loved that shot
Nice...
I was gunning for a BF2S member on Dragon Valley yesterday and a plane was speeding towards us... looked like he was gonna ram us..  I right click. left click. TV missle to the cockpit. Although, gunning is all I used to do.. so I'm pretty good with the TV Missle I shoot choppers down all the time. but for some reason.. the mec chopper only allows me to change it's direction once. maybe that's it's weakness because it has that huge cannon.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6814
I was under the impression there was coding that didnt allow you to get more than 6 kills in a bombing run.

My memory aint too good, but i never think i've gotten over 6... even if its a full carrier.
Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6775|NRW,Germany
Before I got my own M95 I tried to keep choppers steady so my gunners could get a better shot but now I will never do that again as I now know how easy it is to shoot a pilot (worked 3 times for me today ^^)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard