=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6883

pure_beef_69 wrote:

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

Cougar wrote:

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
BLAH BLAH BLAH
I can take jokes just fine, but being an ass isn't joking. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Also, please point me to this "nasty" comment.
dont worry its over now. Your a good pilot btw just thought id add, next target please
Well I'll take the compliment even though I smell the stench of sarcasm in the room

Guess I should be proud to be on a hitlist.
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6760
god i love kiddnaping i never new there was a community for it here, hahaha SlayThem got a ass raping, buut if it was before round does it even matter? and you can suicde or move teams so you dont get raped jesus.

Couger PM a target and time and place etc etc
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6814|Dallas

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

I can take jokes just fine, but being an ass isn't joking. Sorry to burst your bubble.

No, you can't take a joke, k.  Also, I never said I was a nice guy so I've never had a bubble to burst.  So go fuck yourself with all that.  If you could have that done by around 8 o'clock, that'd be greaaat, thanks.

As far as the nasty comment goes, find it yourself.  I ran across it by accident while looking for a post made by stryyker (our original target) so I could find his stats.  I'm not digging through the forums looking for your faggotry again.

Let me make this perfectly clear.  It was a joke.  Take it as a joke, or don't, I don't care.  If it hurt your feelings that bad, come and get me.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6883

Cougar wrote:

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

faggotry
That's my word.
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6696

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

pure_beef_69 wrote:

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

dont worry its over now. Your a good pilot btw just thought id add, next target please
Well I'll take the compliment even though I smell the stench of sarcasm in the room

na no sarcasum i was trying to down your fuckin F-18 for ages.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6814|Dallas

JaM3z wrote:

god i love kiddnaping i never new there was a community for it here, hahaha SlayThem got a ass raping, buut if it was before round does it even matter? and you can suicde or move teams so you dont get raped jesus.

Couger PM a target and time and place etc etc
I'm suddenly getting a great idea............."ding".  I usually get those when I'm extremely bored, tired or hyped up on Mountain Dew.

I'll PM the people who need to know with the information.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6814|Dallas

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

Cougar wrote:

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

faggotry
That's my word.
Not anymore it isn't.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6883

pure_beef_69 wrote:

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

pure_beef_69 wrote:

na no sarcasum i was trying to down your fuckin F-18 for ages.
I should have known somethign was being brewed... I had my team's F-15 shooting me, and the enemy's SU shooting me. I couldn't figure out why the F-15 wasn't shooting you down... Now I know why.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6883

Cougar wrote:

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

Cougar wrote:

faggotry
That's my word.
Not anymore it isn't.
Actually it is...
I got the rights to it.
I bought that word... you used it, now give me 5 dollars.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6814|Dallas

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

Cougar wrote:

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

That's my word.
Not anymore it isn't.
Actually it is...
I got the rights to it.
Thats hot.

Just for reference, you need to put the copyright symbol next to the word the next time you use it. 
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6883

Cougar wrote:

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

Cougar wrote:

Not anymore it isn't.
Actually it is...
I got the rights to it.
Thats hot.

Just for reference, you need to put the copyright symbol next to the word the next time you use it. 
Actually I was going to do that in that post, but considering it's 8:40 AM and I have yet to go to bed, I didn't feel like it.

But from now on I will put the Copyright Symbol next to it when I use it.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6814|Dallas

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

Cougar wrote:

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

Actually it is...
I got the rights to it.
Thats hot.

Actually I was going to do that in that post, but considering it's 8:40 AM and I have yet to go to bed, I didn't feel like it.

Awesomeness.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6883

Cougar wrote:

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

Cougar wrote:

Thats hot.

Awesomeness.
I could add you to the list of owners. Hmmm *strokes imaginary beard*

Last edited by =[4th]=SlayThem (2006-06-17 05:43:23)

Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6814|Dallas

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

Cougar wrote:

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

Awesomeness.
Price?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6811

"Enemy boat spotted"
l41e
+677|6698

Kidnap me fuckers.

Now.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6883

Cougar wrote:

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

Cougar wrote:

Awesomeness.
Price?
From now on when you come in my server if you're going to be joking.. make sure it's a laughable joke for everyone

This will be your price, and then you will be able to collect when people other than you and me use the word. Or you could kidnap them for ransom ;P
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6687|Wigan. Manchester. England.
meh kidnappin...haa

geeks.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6814|Dallas

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

Cougar wrote:

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

Price?
From now on when you come in my server if you're going to be joking.. make sure it's a laughable joke for everyone

This will be your price, and then you will be able to collect when people other than you and me use the word. Or you could kidnap them for ransom ;P
I take it that means you aren't mad at us anymore?  But yeah, if we ever come in your server will let you know when it's a joke, but telling someone they are about to be kidnapped.....well, it doesn't really work if you do that.

Also, how much do we get paid per use of the word?  I need a new window for my truck since someone busted it out and stole my CD player.  It's also raining right now. 
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6883

Cougar wrote:

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

Cougar wrote:

Price?

I take it that means you aren't mad at us anymore?  But yeah, if we ever come in your server will let you know when it's a joke, but telling someone they are about to be kidnapped.....well, it doesn't really work if you do that.

Also, how much do we get paid per use of the word?  I need a new window for my truck since someone busted it out and stole my CD player.  It's also raining right now. 
I was never really mad Just frustrated.  I get over things quickly. Believe it or not I CAN TAKE JOKES. I'm not a hard-ass all the time. You don't have to tell people you're kidnapping them... just warn me if it's in my server.

Charge whatever you want.
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6738|UK

pure_beef_69 wrote:

haha man that was fun, N)i(N06Blackhawk got it the worst so count yourself lucky slay, we took him to a remote location and blasted him. We are the ultimate Kiddnappers, you want to be on the hitlist? think about it before you ask me.
Ultimate Kidnappers? you clearly havent come across the kidnapping skills of JohnholmesDad2006, a_kidnapper_g0t_you and Divercia.

Favorite Victim
(Kills to, via EA)  OlegZ|@@@zlo@@@rus (41)

More Victims
(Top 10) -[ATSF]-corpsee (56), BroodWar58 (38), Sub_Zero7745 (36), MSenge (35), BlackDawg11 (22), DaveHairyswinger (20), Toor_in_RooR (20), Arlian (18), ULTRA10 (17), show all... memnon67 (16), pattyatkinson (13), SupermanonRedK (13), Magic396 (13), =eXs=_Askaih (12), dennis23550 (11), [101]Baur (10), TheSucideBoy (10), C400 (10), vins02 (10), Gringo_esp (10), xXPIANOMANXx (9), Sir.Diddymus (6), BF2RST (3)

Last edited by E7IX3R (2006-06-17 06:13:00)

Hyper
Banned
+154|6800

Cougar wrote:

polarbearz wrote:

I just bearrape them to oblivoin.

Thats one every stays far as hell away from me.

No one bothers a bear.
Just as soon as I can get a fiber line installed straight from my computer to your country.
ok now thats fukin highlareeeyous
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6680|Washington, DC

You should've taken screenshots and 'modified' them a bit LOL.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6741|Devon, England
well, i say anything goes whilst the round is starting, i see no problem with this. if it really pissed you off, suicide and do summut else.
Digital Aura
Git R Dun
+18|6711|Ontario, Canada
curiously, how do you take someone to a remote location? This "kidnapping" in BF2 is a pretty original, you gotta give 'em that. ANd pre-round...I mean...cmon...where's the harm?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard