Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6633
Which part of my post is it that you find funny, Horseman?
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6621|Southeastern USA
I actually got negged for pointing out that congress approves all money expenditure in reference to someone bringing up the debt, go back to political science whoever you are, troutsniffer
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6633
Indeed, the blame ought be equally shared.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6908

Bubbalo wrote:

Which part of my post is it that you find funny, Horseman?
just having fun. I am starting to like you. You have a real passion I will give you that. I can not tolerate someone who doesn't believe strongly in himself. Whether he is for or against me.
" there is a special place in hell for someone who will not take a side "

Last edited by Horseman 77 (2006-07-01 09:48:24)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6723|USA

Bubbalo wrote:

If it's so Liberal, why don't you just go away.  Please.

(Besides which, Clinton essentially got impeached for something that wasn't illegal)
actually, lying to a grand jury is quite illegal.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6633

lowing wrote:

Hence the qualifier "essentially".  Read the subsequent discussion w/ kr@cker.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6723|USA

Bubbalo wrote:

lowing wrote:

Hence the qualifier "essentially".  Read the subsequent discussion w/ kr@cker.
I did, and the fact still remains his cheating was not a federal crime, his lying to a grand jury was......that is the bottom line. No matter how many "qualifiers" you wanna add. lol
pdanrichey
+5|6878
Bubbalo, It's a quote from a movie you ignorant waste of space.  Pres. Bush has done nothing the law doesn't specifically imply he has the power to do.  He didn't lie under oath like Clinton and he didn't commit "high crimes and misdemeanors" like Andrew Johnson did.  You show me in the constitution where it proves he did something ILLEGAL...not something wrong according to people's opinions!
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6633
And if you've followed the conversation you'll know that my point is that I feel it's pretty underhanded to impeach him for lying about who he's had sex with.  Why was it their business?
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
It's been a while but I believe they were trying to figure out if people were becoming privy to info and priviliges that they were not cleared for, but it's been so long I'm having a hard time pulling the stuff up
c0mplex1ty
Too X-Core
+100|6631|laguna beach, ca
hmm, -41 karma for this topic.  im assuming the opposing sides are not agreeing that well...
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6633
You need a clearance to get a blowjob now
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6908
1. Paula Jones was suing him for deformation of character.
2. Lewinsky was called as a Witness. He tried to get her to change her story.
3. Then he lied about it under oath.

Thats three steps you had to follow, Tell us where you got lost?
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
oooOOOOOooooo i was thinking of Sandy Burglar, I mean Burgher, trying to walk out of the National Archives with incriminating docs shoved in his coat pocket
splixx
ChupaCABRA
+53|6810|Omaha, Nebraska
So far I have expected nothing less from people that support Bush:

Today 10:42:49 -1 Do you believe President Bush's actions justify impeachment? You idiot...do you even know the laws of the US? He can't be impeached for any of that...it really is political lynching you sucker of the huge cock! 

same things over and over lol... You guys really need to come up with something a little better I am starting to understand a little more everyday what blinds you.

No actually I do not know every law.. I do know every day they take a little more of your rights away. Am I safer with all these laws and more laws and homeland security yadda yadda? Hell no... You think I am safe when 100,000's can just run over the borders every day? What exactly was home land security for again? laugh

Last edited by splixx (2006-07-01 14:38:02)

Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6908
blotter acid at work pehaps ?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6723|USA

splixx wrote:

So far I have expected nothing less from people that support Bush:

Today 10:42:49 -1 Do you believe President Bush's actions justify impeachment? You idiot...do you even know the laws of the US? He can't be impeached for any of that...it really is political lynching you sucker of the huge cock! 

same things over and over lol... You guys really need to come up with something a little better I am starting to understand a little more everyday what blinds you.

No actually I do not know every law.. I do know every day they take a little more of your rights away. Am I safer with all these laws and more laws and homeland security yadda yadda? Hell no... You think I am safe when 100,000's can just run over the borders every day? What exactly was home land security for again? laugh
well if my rights are being taken away every day , it should be fairly easy for you to tell me which ones i lost.
rawls
Banned
+11|6886|California, USA

lowing wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

(Besides which, Clinton essentially got impeached for something that wasn't illegal)
Too bad lying to the American public and the world is not.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6723|USA

rawls wrote:

lowing wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

Too bad lying to the American public and the world is not.
jesus christ get over it already........he didn't lie to us, as a matter of fact he said the gloves were coming off over this bullshit and so far not another attack has been successful on our soil........is there something else that matters other than that??

I said it before and I will say it again.......People like you are the best allies the terrorist have in our country.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
he would make a great writer for the New York Times
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6723|USA

kr@cker wrote:

he would make a great writer for the New York Times
Oh I am sure him and a few choice others are subscribers at the least.
spastic bullet
would like to know if you are on crack
+77|6612|vancouver
I'd be interested in hearing what your guys' take is on Judith Miller, the veteran NYT reporter who wrote all those false but widely quoted WMD stories immediately before the US invaded Iraq.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6633

Horseman 77 wrote:

Thats three steps you had to follow, Tell us where you got lost?
The part where Paula Jones waited till he was President to go to court, for one.

lowing wrote:

he didn't lie to us, as a matter of fact he said the gloves were coming off over this bullshit and so far not another attack has been successful on our soil
You're trying to tell me that you think the US intelligence community honestly believed that Iraq had WMDs?

lowing wrote:

so far not another attack has been successful on our soil
Fun fact:  Al Qaeda's plans list them as currently in a recruitment drive.  In this sense, Iraq plays right into their hands.

Besides which, were there any attacks on US soil between 1993 and 2001?  I'm not aware of any.

lowing wrote:

is there something else that matters other than that??
No, absolutely nothing.  I mean, freedom was really just a footnote in the creation of America anyway.

lowing wrote:

People like you are the best allies the terrorist have in our country.
And people like you are the best allies that totalitarians have anywhere.

lowing wrote:

Oh I am sure him and a few choice others are subscribers at the least.
Nope, guess again.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
US embassies and military bases are US soil, even if they are in Africa, there were numerous embassy bombings, and some dipshits actually thought they could sink a ....I think it was a missile frigate, USS Cole?, with a powerboat full of ammonium nitrate and diesel, I'll have to look it up to be sure, I always get it confused with the one Quaddaffi shot at, but I think that was the USS Stark
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6633
Do I even have to point out the stupidity of that argument?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard