splixx
ChupaCABRA
+53|6798|Omaha, Nebraska
Have you voted?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10562904/

My answer is Yes... There you have it flame all you want.

Once again I am not liberal for those who lack the strength to post their names... No need to hide express what you think this is not my pole.

Last edited by splixx (2006-06-16 15:12:05)

xGBlitzkrieg
The Lazy Genius
+14|6595|USA, CA
wow the only problem with that is Chenney, impeach bush and chenney becomes president! That would be worse off, not like kerrry was any better!

Lewis black: Red, WHite and Screwed : quote : "When you went into the voting booth you had to choose between two bowls of shit, the only difference was the smell!"

Last edited by xGBlitzkrieg (2006-06-16 15:12:46)

splixx
ChupaCABRA
+53|6798|Omaha, Nebraska

xGBlitzkrieg wrote:

wow the only problem with that is Chenny impeach bush and chenny becomes president! That would be worse off, not like kerrry was any better!

Lewis black: Red, WHite and Screwed : quote : "When you went into the voting booth you had to choose between two bowls of shit, the only difference was the smell!"
True Cheney would be very bad for all of us. Kerry? I did not much like him either. The fact is you have to have money to get where they are. Too bad we can't find real leaders.

Just curious did I post anywhere in there that I was a liberal? I can just see what is going on friends. People are so scared to say something but are quick to post an annoymous karma message with - points. Do they think that hurts or something?

Anyways back to the votes. It is for everyone the poll shows that.

Last edited by splixx (2006-06-16 15:16:28)

kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6609|Southeastern USA
funny how they worded the first choice, what with them being an impartial news source ................HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAAA....................BREATHE...............HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6657|Seattle

I didn't vote for either cuz they were both bad choices.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6609|Southeastern USA
noOOOOoo!!! hopper humpage!!
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6831|PNW

Note MSNBC's own admission:

Not a scientific survey.

One week in the middle of the Clinton-Lewinsky scandal, more than 200,000 people took part in an MSNBC Live Vote that asked whether President Clinton should leave office. Seventy-three percent said yes. That same week, an NBC News-Wall Street Journal poll found that only 34 percent of about 2,000 people who were surveyed thought so...
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6584|dunno
i voted for bush becasue kerry was a ass wipe but bush is retarted i shouldnt have voted at all
splixx
ChupaCABRA
+53|6798|Omaha, Nebraska

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Note MSNBC's own admission:

Not a scientific survey.

One week in the middle of the Clinton-Lewinsky scandal, more than 200,000 people took part in an MSNBC Live Vote that asked whether President Clinton should leave office. Seventy-three percent said yes. That same week, an NBC News-Wall Street Journal poll found that only 34 percent of about 2,000 people who were surveyed thought so...
Just look at his aproval rating alone. I think if every one voted in this country you would be quite suprised.
SaladForks
/ph34r
+129|6641|Eastern USA
Yes.

The end.
Volatile
+252|6764|Sextupling in Empire

Hey look, another I hate America/bush thread. How original.
Reject_Wolf
Former Karkand Addict
+32|6642|Windsor, Ontario, Canada
I am not conservative nor am I liberal, I am too good for those labels which are put on followers, who would amke me look like an idiot if I believed in any of those ideologies that conservatives and liverals are always spewing out (Ann Coulter and Michael Moore anyone?)  Anyway, I don't believe he should be impeached, but rather just frowned upon in history books when compared to men who have done a much better job.
joewardog
+6|6750|Great Plains (USA)
Getting back on Topic,

What did Bush do that qualifies as "high crimes and misdemeanors." 

It is not enough to say you want to see Bush impeached, but you need to back it up according to the US Constitution (and the previous times any president has been impeached).
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6588|Global Command
The left assumes that whatever reasons he had for going to war were lies, and so they'd hang him for murder if they could get their hands on him.
BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6827
Impeach? Take him to The Hague.
BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6827

Alexanderthegrape wrote:

The left assumes that whatever reasons he had for going to war were lies, and so they'd hang him for murder if they could get their hands on him.
true dat
joewardog
+6|6750|Great Plains (USA)
So you're implying BN that the war in Iraq has no redeeming qualities whatsoever?
j-bass
+1|6798|Seattle
regarding the leftist msnbc bs...isn't spying always secret?
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6706
Seeing how he has done nothing worthy of impeachment I will vote no. And if he does it will be completely up to congress and the people who know the facts. Not the brain dead Bush haters of these forums.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6687|IRELAND

I would like him to be impeached, but then you would have to impeach the entire Senate as they mostly supported him at the time. So realistically no.
TheFlipTop
+28|6584
I think his actions actually justify hanging
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6621

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

dead Bush haters of these forums.
I think calling him brain dead is a little harsh.  I mean, yeah the man's the dumbest president I know of, but brain dead?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6711|USA

Reject_Wolf wrote:

I am not conservative nor am I liberal, I am too good for those labels which are put on followers, who would amke me look like an idiot if I believed in any of those ideologies that conservatives and liverals are always spewing out (Ann Coulter and Michael Moore anyone?)  Anyway, I don't believe he should be impeached, but rather just frowned upon in history books when compared to men who have done a much better job.
compared to what president that had to deal with his country being attacked by terrorists?......Clinton??!!.....bring on the history books.

TheFlipTop wrote:

I think his actions actually justify hanging
and what actions might that be? please tell me so I can beat you over the head with your own post.

Last edited by lowing (2006-06-17 06:57:16)

TheFlipTop
+28|6584
His actions proving he cannot eat a Pretzel without helpful third party help. Oh if he had only been left to cope with that pretzel on his own..............
splixx
ChupaCABRA
+53|6798|Omaha, Nebraska

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard