Poll

I give up!!

Metal!!75%75% - 155
Rap!!24%24% - 49
Total: 204
Beer_Ranger
+18|6695|usa
anyone ever heard the stuff eminem and manson did together? good stuff.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6673|Colorado
I like the old school rap, & only a few of the new guys.
Metal is in my blood though, I grew up with metallica , canibal corpse , slayer , naplam death ,etc.
It's really weak when they try & combine the two forms of music, talk about stupid.
The thing I hate most about rap is it changed a generation of white boys into wannabe thugs who turn their baseball caps ignorant directions. i.e.
https://www.push-promotions.co.uk/Run/magazine/Magazine_Images/MikeNasty1.jpg
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6663|USA

Cougar wrote:

OK, let me say this:

Rock>Rap. 

Period.  End of discussion, we may now lock the thread, thanks for playing.

Masta_Daco wrote:

OMG so you mean screaming and destroying guitars recuire skills? o yeah id like to see some heavy metal dude write lyrics of 2pac i bet he'd wouldnt even finish 2 sentences. o yeah and dont -1 karma me cuz i am giving my opinion.
1. For someone who advocates the talent of rappers by their ability to manipulate the English language into rhyming sentences that could not be replicated by a rocker, your English fucking sucks.  -1 for that.

2. 2pac is a stupid name and he is (I'm sorry, WAS) also a stupid person.  Thanks for helping usher in that whole "gangsta" age............big contribution buddy.  Thanks alot.

Masta_Daco wrote:

thats true but i am not gonna name every rapper, it was just an example and its cuz i like 2pac his songs. but still some poeple give me -1's cuz they dont like rap lolz (sad fag's)
Another -1 for you tomorrow.

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

2pac has some deep stuff. Sorry you stopped at the gangbanger song. Jay-Z seems to be a good rapper for white people try him. Im white and grew up in a ghetto. You people know nothing on this thread. Continue to talk amongst yourselves.

Quick food for thought. Who makes more money? The metal heads or the rappers. Exactly.
Jay-Z good for whites?  I guess that is why he is boycotting his favorite alcohol (whatever the fuck it is called, not even going to attempt to spell it), because the owner of the brand said "I'm not sure if the hip-hop community is the best for our image".  Apparently Mr. Jay-Z thinks that racist.  Perhaps it is just that particular brand, doesn't want to be associated with people who have spinners on their roller skates and advocate the use of illegal drugs openly.  Perhaps they don't want rappers to mention their name and then go on about ho's and phat rims and cappin' nigga's.  I don't blame them.

Also, no one gives a shit where you grew up.  It's irrelevant to the thread.  To say people know nothing because they didn't grow up in a shit-hole like you just goes to show how rap will rot your brain and make you a sad and stupid fool like Mason4Assassin444.  Rappers make more money because their target fan base is a bunch of retards and we all know there are more stupid people in the world than there are smart people. 

Rock will be around forever.  Rock evolves and changes with time, rap just changes beats and keeps rapping about the same old shit.  Ghettos, ho's, spinners, guns, weed, shooting people, escalades and various brands of alcohol.

Rock FTW.
Someone give this boy a hug. Or take his sheltered head from his moms tit a minute.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6765|Dallas

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Cougar wrote:

OK, let me say this:

Rock>Rap. 

Masta_Daco wrote:

OMG so you mean screaming and destroying guitars recuire skills? o yeah id like to see some heavy metal dude write lyrics of 2pac i bet he'd wouldnt even finish 2 sentences. o yeah and dont -1 karma me cuz i am giving my opinion.
1. For someone who advocates the talent of rappers by their ability to manipulate the English language into rhyming sentences that could not be replicated by a rocker, your English fucking sucks.  -1 for that.

2. 2pac is a stupid name and he is (I'm sorry, WAS) also a stupid person.  Thanks for helping usher in that whole "gangsta" age............big contribution buddy.  Thanks alot.

Masta_Daco wrote:

thats true but i am not gonna name every rapper, it was just an example and its cuz i like 2pac his songs. but still some poeple give me -1's cuz they dont like rap lolz (sad fag's)

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

2pac has some deep stuff. Sorry you stopped at the gangbanger song. Jay-Z seems to be a good rapper for white people try him. Im white and grew up in a ghetto. You people know nothing on this thread. Continue to talk amongst yourselves.

Quick food for thought. Who makes more money? The metal heads or the rappers. Exactly.
Jay-Z good for whites?  I guess that is why he is boycotting his favorite alcohol (whatever the fuck it is called, not even going to attempt to spell it), because the owner of the brand said "I'm not sure if the hip-hop community is the best for our image".  Apparently Mr. Jay-Z thinks that racist.  Perhaps it is just that particular brand, doesn't want to be associated with people who have spinners on their roller skates and advocate the use of illegal drugs openly.  Perhaps they don't want rappers to mention their name and then go on about ho's and phat rims and cappin' nigga's.  I don't blame them.

Also, no one gives a shit where you grew up.  It's irrelevant to the thread.  To say people know nothing because they didn't grow up in a shit-hole like you just goes to show how rap will rot your brain and make you a sad and stupid fool like Mason4Assassin444.  Rappers make more money because their target fan base is a bunch of retards and we all know there are more stupid people in the world than there are smart people. 

Rock will be around forever.  Rock evolves and changes with time, rap just changes beats and keeps rapping about the same old shit.  Ghettos, ho's, spinners, guns, weed, shooting people, escalades and various brands of alcohol.

Rock FTW.
Someone give this boy a hug. Or take his sheltered head from his moms tit a minute.
I think you were mistaken.  That's not my Mom, thats my moms friend letting me suck her tits while I'm packing your moms shit in.  You can give me a hug as soon as I'm done.
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6647

Cougar wrote:

OK, let me say this:

Rock>Rap. 

Masta_Daco wrote:

Masta_Daco wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Rock FTW.
LMAO nice dig there
the_B3
BF2s EU 2142 Server Adore
+69|6642|The Netherlands
Oops.. posted a pic in the wrong thread. Sorry and thnx for the -1

Last edited by eS^theB3brr (2006-06-30 06:36:22)

oner1482
Banned
+2|6522

Cougar wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Cougar wrote:

OK, let me say this:

Rock>Rap. 

Masta_Daco wrote:

Masta_Daco wrote:

Rock FTW.
I think you were mistaken.  That's not my Mom, thats my moms friend letting me suck her tits while I'm packing your moms shit in.  You can give me a hug as soon as I'm done.
I LOVE PACKING SHIT IN. BYE.
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6776|UK
https://www.mizraahi.net/mimi/gangsta.jpg
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6572

kessel! wrote:

metal is just so lame! its a bunch of screaming. i would rather listen to some well articulated rap (again. not the mainstream variety). rap with purpose. seriously.

shit that sucks
50 Cent
G-Unit
Slim thug (what kind of name is that)
Etc.

ill shit
Immortal Technique
Talib Kaweli
Dead Prez
Practice what you preach. Don't listen to the mainstream "metal" (which actually is nu-metal, a sub-genre of alt. rock therefore isn't a metal genre) such as Shitknot, or Krabs. "Screaming" doesn't exist in real metal... well if your girlfriend or whatever screams like that then get her to see professional help.

Rap vs. metal doesn't exist. It's just select fans of either genre or possibly artists too stupid to understand everyone is different.
HCSkorpio
Hind Secks
+8|6537|California

=TFF=Omen_NataS wrote:

This is why i don't like Rap!!!

Cougar wrote:

COME ON MAN, They we're showing off ROLLER SKATES with SPINNERS. FFS!!  It followed the typical "I'm a rapper in my car and I'm rapping and there is a dude in the passenger seat who isn't doing anything but looking mean." crap.  I'm pretty sure I saw at least three people hold up a medallion neckalace bigger than my fist and the guy goes home in his freckin pimped out ride and pulls up in front of a run-down shack with a man-lady lifting weights in the street, and low and behold who comes out the house?  Mike Epps.  Yeah right.  Mike is fucking talkin about getting a midget pregnant and then at the end, there are 15 people sitting on 1 couch in an empty club.  Why?  Who writes this shit.  My teabagging guide would have made a better rap video.
Well said bye the way Cougar

They always show there bling like there special or some shit!!!
Always Rap about the same shit!!
And the list goes on and on and on Like a Jack Johnson Title to his one CD

I’m sorry but show me one Metal Artist That brags about his money and shows off his Bling Wtf!!
LOL I know you are talking about the T.I. music video "What You Know"...haha
TheSoprano
Tony Cipriani
+32|6514|Woodbridge, Ontario
I like rock but dont really like metal JUST slipknot , but yea rap ove metal any day
Slacker317
Everything's Eventual
+9|6571|USA - North Carolina
I voted Metal, but 10-12 years ago I would've voted Rap.  It's weird how your tastes change as you grow older.  I'd like to say "wiser" but to each his own, and we all have a different set of tastes.
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6631|New Hampshire, USA
Hey, guees what!  Rap is actually an acronym:

R etards
A ttempting
P oetry

I have solved all your problems now!
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6572

TheSoprano wrote:

I like rock but dont really like metal JUST slipknot , but yea rap ove metal any day
God damnit, Slipknot aren't metal. Neither is KoRn, Disturbed, System of a Cock or any teen angst nu-metal bands of the like.
MetalMaiden
Girls>Boys
+80|6587|Hoosier Mama
<-----------\m/\m/
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6688|UK

TheCanadianTerrorist wrote:

kessel! wrote:

metal is just so lame! its a bunch of screaming. i would rather listen to some well articulated rap (again. not the mainstream variety). rap with purpose. seriously.

shit that sucks
50 Cent
G-Unit
Slim thug (what kind of name is that)
Etc.

ill shit
Immortal Technique
Talib Kaweli
Dead Prez
I wouldin't listen to a band that can't even spell correctly.

I like rock and some metal, but nothing hardcore. No I'm not a Dillinger Escape Plan fan, I'm more of a Megadeth, Metallica and Slayer fan. AC/DC rocks my pants too.
LOL you moron. You skit dead prez for not "spelling correctly" then in the same paragraph you mention Megadeth. Retard.

Sure anyone who's not listened to Metal properly can say "ohh all the lyrics are about self harm blah blah" and anyone who's not listened to rap properly can say "all they rap about is woman drugs alcohol and money".

I listen to both genres, why? Because I appricate the skill and work it takes to pick up a guitar/drums/bass and play it well.. I play the guitar and think it's the best instrument in the world when played well. No matter what type of music. I play anything from metallica to as I lay dying to G n R to Michael Angelo

I also like rap because I appriciate the way someone can rhyme over a beat consistently - I'm not talking 2 bar rappers like 50 cent ect, I'm talking old eminem stuff (slim shady LP, infinate and marshall mathers), dead prez, atmosphere, immortal technique, jedi mind tricks etc.

To get a jist of what I'm on about, listen to this song: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInf … gID=394241

it has the lyrics so try and go along with them out loud, see how hard it is.

I rearranged the pages in the book of time//
Paper-cutting my fingertips blindly, reading between the lines//
Given signs of hope, my dope ass vocals come out real//
Grim can never choke me with smoke, cause my throats a coat of steel//

Last edited by E7IX3R (2006-06-29 20:50:38)

={OGC}=HK-47
Eugoogalizer
+69|6574|Fountain Valley,CA

E7IX3R wrote:

I'm talking old eminem stuff (slim shady LP, infinate and marshall mathers), dead prez, atmosphere, immortal technique, jedi mind tricks etc.
Yeah i agree the 50 cent bullshit is gay, those 2 albums were eminems best Marshall mather lp was simply great(kim), as for metal i really dont like that much some bands i can  get into but i like rap and punk mostly.
FlamingPhenix
I'm in ya base, drinking ya booze
+44|6556|Behind you, with a knife
Rap is bad... Metal rock!!!
shadow18alpha
I attend BF2 Anonymous Meetings
+129|6675|Warlord/Bellevue,WA
I am open minded and like both but it depends on the rapper but I will always listen to metal in fact I am listening to Metallica Fade To Black right now.
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6527|Singapore
rap = nigga spinna...fo sho rly..
Masta_Daco
+39|6737|Amsterdam,The Netherlands
can the FAG who pmed me this message tell me his name plz? the fag posted this crap : YOU JUST GOT HIT BY A -1 GANGSTA DRIVE BY. YOU LIBERAL NAZI. GO PLAY BF2. PWNED. LOL. 

well i didnt new that there were any black nazi's you fool so STFU and go jerk off on you dad.
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6527|Singapore

Masta_Daco wrote:

can the FAG who pmed me this message tell me his name plz? the fag posted this crap : YOU JUST GOT HIT BY A -1 GANGSTA DRIVE BY. YOU LIBERAL NAZI. GO PLAY BF2. PWNED. LOL. 

well i didnt new that there were any black nazi's you fool so STFU and go jerk off on you dad.
there there...heres a +1 for ya..now run along..
Masta_Daco
well i dont care about the +1 or -1 but it annoyes me that poeple are such idiots that cuz some1 listenes to for example rap or metal they start hating you. anyways thx for the +1
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6674|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Metal heads would win over wappers 'cos have you seen how wappers hold their guns?

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=32035

Great pic's again, bullet.
Masta_Daco
lol they need some serious training.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard