max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6568|NYC / Hamburg

krazed wrote:

i dont think i can get tired of carter... for a few obvious reasons i think

when does the new season of atlantis start airing in the US/Canada?
I don't think its been announced yet. But if I remember correctly season 3 isn't even finished airing in the US so I would imagine that it might take some time to the next season. Maybe together with the 2 movies?

!!! Attn. spoiler SG-A season 3 ep. "Sunday"

whats the deal with the doctors getting killed off all the time? First Fraiser gets killed in season 7, now Beckett dies. Seems like the doctors are in more danger than the teams that go to hostile planets on a daily basis.
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6781|Great Brown North
yeah thats true... damn

i too was annoyed that they killed him, he was one of my favs

my turtles!

Last edited by krazed (2007-03-28 05:55:26)

max
Vela Incident

krazed wrote:

yeah thats true... damn

i too was annoyed that they killed him, he was one of my favs

my turtles!
apparently loads of fans are giving McGillion (the guy who plays Beckett) turtles as gifts. He was one of my faves as well. Love the Scottish accent.

My wee baby turtles!
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
i wonder what kind? i have a turtle, its name is tommy... tommy the turtle

yeah i got it when i was 7, what do you expect
max
Vela Incident

krazed wrote:

i wonder what kind? i have a turtle, its name is tommy... tommy the turtle

yeah i got it when i was 7, what do you expect
he didn't specify. here's a link to the interview.

[offtopic] got any pics of tommy the turtle (which is a great name IMO)?
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
er sure, but i have nowhere to host them and imageshack hates me >.< you have msn or something? pm it to me

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard