Contract_Killa
+70|6383|Australia, A.C.T
Stargate is awesome. I watch atlantis aswell. Download it every week.
Anubis5289
Jaffa Kree
+55|6773|Campbeltown, Scotland

golgoj4 wrote:

I heard it was canned yesterday....i hope my pops is wrong but the fucker generally isnt...I wonder if they finish off the current story and then thats it?
If your on about SG-1 then i think it is finishing after season 10.  Could be wrong tho.  I think they have rights for 2 feature length films tho, so that should be pretty good!
An Enlarged Liver
+35|6758|Backward Ass Kansas
Win.
Anubis5289
Jaffa Kree
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6380|California
Stargate owns.
adam1503
+85|6403|Manchester, UK
Stargate SG-1 is one of those sci-fi greats that will always be loved and will be missed when it does end.  I just hope that this planned 3rd stargete series doesnt do for SG-1 what "Joey" did for Friends.  They better not mess it up.

*sigh* I wish I was old enough to have been following SG-1 since it started, the only thing I can say is that they should bring back O'Neill.  Why did he leave in the first place?
Richard2000
Banned
+39|6560|England
well i have seen sg1 s10 e10 and Atlantis s3 e12
and i fucking love it
Anubis5289
Jaffa Kree

adam1503 wrote:

*sigh* I wish I was old enough to have been following SG-1 since it started, the only thing I can say is that they should bring back O'Neill.  Why did he leave in the first place?
I think its because he left to be with his family.  I don't think you'd get much time with your kids if your filming most of the time.  He does a few guest appearances and those episodes are pretty good!
adam1503
+85|6403|Manchester, UK
Yeah, I saw the 200th episode not so long ago where he made a guest appearance.  That was a pretty good episode.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6794|Great Brown North
yep, its canceled, no 11th season
Anubis5289
Jaffa Kree
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6705|Devon, England
HA HA HA, was talking about Stargate today with my friends, (I have seen a few, not really a true fan but it's good) and I was talking about the episode where they get caught in like a time loop (O'Neil and... Teulk?).

Well, here's the video for those that have no idea what I'm talking about:

Fucking tags never work for me...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YDB4ECEozfA

Last edited by FFLink13 (2007-01-16 13:13:55)

Nessie09
I "fix" things
+107|6685|The Netherlands

FFLink13 wrote:

HA HA HA, was talking about Stargate today with my friends, (I have seen a few, not really a true fan but it's good) and I was talking about the episode where they get caught in like a time loop (O'Neil and... Teulk?).

I remember that episode.
Thank you for mentioning it. It was funny as hell
Thoruz
+42|6341|Germany

Nessie09 wrote:

FFLink13 wrote:

I remember that episode.
that's one of the best 3 episodes imo
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6680|NT, like Mick Dundee

Thoruz wrote:

Nessie09 wrote:

FFLink13 wrote:

I remember that episode.
that's one of the best 3 episodes imo
Yes, that one was tops.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Anubis5289
Jaffa Kree
Thats got to be one of my favorite episodes along with the lost city! (both parts!)
dislexiclawyer
+11|6459|Missouri

Anubis5289 wrote:

And now the movie story lines!

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2007/01/m … ines.shtml
The movie plots sound cool. I especially like the one for Continuum.
JoeFriday
Git 'Er Dun
+23|6455|Canada
Atlantis FTW man John Sheppard kicks ass
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6582|NYC / Hamburg

Thought I'd bump this to see what all you new (and old who haven't posted) members think about Stargate. IMO its the best show ever, but let's hear your opinion!
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
lol "right in the middle of my backswing?!" classic best show ever? i dont know about that:\ but it is one of the greats.  anyone see S10E20 yet? i thought it was a pretty good ending to it, although i am sad to see it go
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6582|NYC / Hamburg

krazed wrote:

lol "right in the middle of my backswing?!" classic best show ever? i dont know about that:\ but it is one of the greats.  anyone see S10E20 yet? i thought it was a pretty good ending to it, although i am sad to see it go
I saw that episode. Hate to see SG1 go. We still have Atlantis though. I agree it was a nice round ending although I wish there would have been a proper victory over the Ori. Then again that would leave no room for the 2 movies that are going to come soonish. I wonder what they will do with Teal'c in the movies. Will they keep him old or will someone come up with miracle cure?
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
buttersIRL
+17|6612
did anyone see the final episode of SG-1 ??  OH MY GOD, it was so unbeleivably BAD.  Their
final episode and they just HAD to do the Time Travel crap again.. 
Without a doubt The WORST final episode of ANY sci-fi show ever, the writers are probably wishing they had a time machine so they could go back and not write that episode.

Atlantis still rocks, pity they are bringing Carter into it, totally had enough of her, McKay is much funnier.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6420|NSW, Australia

as of late ive been getting into atlantis, but i have to wait next year for the new season i could just buy the new sg1 when it comes out.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
i dont think i can get tired of carter... for a few obvious reasons i think

when does the new season of atlantis start airing in the US/Canada?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard