ozzie_johnson
+98|6701|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
i used to watch pokemon, but didnt we all???
={OGC}=HK-47
Eugoogalizer
+69|6618|Fountain Valley,CA
im gay...... jk

but when i was 9, i went to my cousins baseball game and i had the shits and i was on my way to the restroom then i farted.. yeah the bad thing i was wearing shorts
SineNomine
Panzerblitz
+37|6766|SPARTA

ozzie_johnson wrote:

i used to watch pokemon, but didnt we all???
      nope!                

Last edited by SineNomine (2006-07-11 19:58:42)

Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6567|the Netherlands
Mother in law (not yet )

Last edited by Tjasso (2006-07-11 20:13:52)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6760
wasnt a ninja when i was born and i was a n00b when i first played bf2, uber n00b.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6622|Florida
Not really embarassing....but I cannot whistle.  Havent been able to my whole life.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6622|Florida
well kracker your up to 959 views and only 56 replys lol
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6593|Southeastern USA

{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank wrote:

well kracker your up to 959 views and only 56 replys lol
they're all pussies, post something wankers
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6663|Manitowoc, WI

{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank wrote:

Not really embarassing....but I cannot whistle.  Havent been able to my whole life.
i cant wistle either.  and i couldnt snap my fingers until i was about 13
tiptopT
+72|6626|Scotland's Capital
Im ginger
comet241
+164|6809|Normal, IL

[FHF]MattyZ wrote:

I gross out my wife by tucking my penis under, and walk out of the shower naked and freak her out.  Then stop by the mirror, laugh at myself, and then proceed to bump uglies with her and say "Look honey, our vagina's are touching!"
wow, you need help, buddy.

lets see... im not easily embarassed at all, so nothing that I would be worried about telling...... but for the sake of the argument, I have a cat. Im not a terribly manly man, but I have many masculine tendancies. However, I have a cat that sleeps with me every night and I love her to death and Id kick the shit out of anybody that would look at her wrong. Does that make me gay?
sagexp
+16|6598

comet241 wrote:

However, I have a cat that sleeps with me every night and I love her to death and Id kick the shit out of anybody that would look at her wrong. Does that make me gay?
Im pretty sure liking dudes makes you gay

lets see embarassing moment.......oh i got one....being poor and pretty noobie when it comes to drinking me and my mate used to buy shorts for roughly 2euro'ish, we used old money then, and anyway lashing back shorts when ur 18 always leads to a puke-a-thon. Anywhy my mate throws a gusher and gets some on his shirt, me being the top bloke that i am, gives him my extra one a friend in need ehh. So any way after chucking out time im chatting to this bird and i feel a gusher coming, so i make my excuse's and head to the toliet, but the bars closed. Now i dont want her to see im sick so i sneak around the corner into a dark spot and blow the bellows in the refreshing way that only a good spew can give you. Now the embarrasing bit, yes theres more, my buddy wearing my t-shirt passed out in that dark corner that i had decided to mark as my territory, all i heard was "jesus christ whats going on" OMG he was covered, and i didnt know wether to laugh or cry as i had given him my t-shirt. To this day he has not forgotten it and i cant think about it without giggling like a school girl...

p.s.....pulled the girl to...washed the sick down with tinnies and fags..classy bird
okashii
+34|6572|I'm form Poland and I hate it
I dont drink...doctors say it cant be cured...

I'm 20 years old and I never got drunk or laid...
Smitty5613
+46|6570|Middle of nowhere, California
when i was in kindergarten, i sharted, i thought it was funny to throw it at one of the girls in my class(yeah i kno its gross, but it was kindergarten), after she stopped crying, she told the teacher, and i got in deep shit
mad scotsman
+177|6652|scotland
im 5 foot high with a 13 inch willy lol
CO05
+3|6568
I was about 7-8 and I was at baseball practice. We were scrimmaging, I believe, and I had to pee real bad. I made a hit and got on base. Stopped on first and waited for the next batter. Batter hit and I made my way around the bases only to find that my bladder "unlocked" when I rounded second. A warm sensation hit me the second I let it go, but cold and soggy baseball slacks follow right after. I remember having to sit on the edge of the seat in my van so I wouldn't get it in the fabric.
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
+219|6574|Golf 1.8 GTI Wolfsburg Edition
i leaned against a electric fence of wich I didnt know it was charged
Stomper_40k
Re-Incarnation. You mean re-spawn right?
+44|6689|Cardiff - Wales - UK
I have a tag on the bottom of my foot that says:

"Prolonged exposure may lead to loss of sanity.  Removal of this tag is a criminal offence"
=|A mere Shadow|=
The Anarchist
+121|6670|Britain and Damn proud of it!
I forgot to mention that i also have exploding balls hanging from my chin.
=MCHD= arush5268d
+46|6545|Houston, TX

easy-skanking wrote:

i masturbate with sandpaper
They make medicines for that...
nieker
THE FLYING DUTCH PENGUIN, THE NINTENDO PENGUIN
+191|6671|The Netherlands
that my friend is stapadding and the worse HE LIKE IT
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6808|mansfield
i have to switch the light switch 17 times before i leave a room, otherwise my family will die.
IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6781
I got caught selling fake confederate swords on ebay.
=MCHD= arush5268d
+46|6545|Houston, TX
I'm nearly world famous for my wickedly fast trips to the urinal to purge the contents of my bladder.  Unfortanately, sometimes I forget key steps such as zipping/buttoning your pants back up.  Weell...one of my jobs is that I am an EMT and work on the ambulance.  Let's just say that it is rather embarrasing to go into someone's house for their 'emergency' with Mr. Winkie trying to come out to play...
dh124289
Anything but what it is now!
+11|6720
I was serenaded by a midget in a cafe bar in Amsterdam... and she kissed me at the end of her song....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard