KillSm1
+0|6783
i was wondering what it is seeing the verteran transport badge needed 200 "driver special ability point"

so what is it?

Last edited by KillSm1 (2005-10-21 04:30:39)

KillerAFET
+3|6750|Abilene, Texas
You get credit for not running stop signs, using turn signals, and for checking both ways as you enter a cross walk.  There's extra points available if you you don't ruin the environment as you drive through the countryside.
KillSm1
+0|6783
i really wanted to know if going off the road also gives you negative points(sarcasm)

so please tell me what it is, is it driving over people? letting your mounted mechinegunner kill people or is it checking your car is nice and polished?
Aruba-Prime
[Expert Smoke Grenade]
+44|6744|Hamburg, Germany
and if your driving a high milage to the gallon car....
or my guess is one of the other players in your transport gets a heal, repair oe resupply point

edit: one of the other players in your transport kills s.b. is right i think
  my memory is ban i just f..king forget

Last edited by Aruba-Prime (2005-10-21 04:54:24)

KillSm1
+0|6783
can you yourself be a medic/supply and drive around healing/resupplying people and get special ability points?
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6752|The Hague, Holland
Yes
YourFavoriteWookiee
+0|6800|Denmark
Lol
YitEarp
+1|6695

KillSm1 wrote:

can you yourself be a medic/supply and drive around healing/resupplying people and get special ability points?
yes, but special ability points arent the same as driver special ability points.  thatll give u ammo or healing points, but for it to count as driver ability point one of the passengers must get the ammo/heal/repair point while youre in the driver seat. 

fastest way ive found to rack those up is fly the blackhawk with a support guy in one gun and another guy in the back dropping mines/c4/nades whenever u fly over bases.  it gives a lot of ammo giving assist points to the pilot.  i think the driver points go up when someone kills from your vehicle too, but im not positive about that.

Last edited by YitEarp (2005-12-02 12:41:49)

Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6744|Noizyland

I'm pretty sure you just get them randomly if you are transporting troops - kind of time based like repair points. That's what I found when I was the designated BlackHawk pilot moving troops from the carrier to the shore on Gulf of Oman when we didn't have any spawnpoints left. you get lots when you're transporting five guys, or three guys, or however many it counts as being "passengers."
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Grey_Wolf
+0|6701

YitEarp wrote:

fastest way ive found to rack those up is fly the blackhawk with a support guy in one gun and another guy in the back dropping mines/c4/nades whenever u fly over bases.  it gives a lot of ammo giving assist points to the pilot.  i think the driver points go up when someone kills from your vehicle too, but im not positive about that.
Having an engineer in the back helps out with the "driver spec ability points" too....  when someone in the vehicle kills someone everyone in the vehicle gets 1 "driver kill assist" or "kill assist" depending on who actualy killed the guy.

An extreme example of this was a night me and some friends were playing on kubra dam in the blackhawk... pilot was a medic, a support on one gun, I think spec ops in the other, 2 engineers in the back wrenching away.... the pilot walked away with 200+ pts that round, the rest of us were at about 150 from all the teamwork points doled out.

Last edited by Grey_Wolf (2005-12-03 00:34:42)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard