bioforce
+0|6799
I dont know if this is in the right place so dont moan at me plz

i think there is a mistake in ubar.... i had 15 hours with medic. got 25 kills but no badge. now i have 20 hours get 20 kills and get the badge immediately. so i think it should be 20 hours global playing not 15. anyone else had this?
{DsM}SongofWar[BoC]
+19|6855|Toronto, Canada
I had 80 some hours with medic when the patch came out....so I got it right on 20 kills.

For support I had less than 15. I got 15 and had like 15 hours and 10 minutes when  Istarted the round where  I got the badge. Right on 20 kills.
divided
Clear!
+3|6787
I had 60 hours as medic before the patch so I got it right on 20 kills too.  I have all the other veteran combat badges though and I know that those are 15 hours.
Rosse_modest
+76|6790|Antwerp, Flanders
The right time requirement is 15 hours.
If you didn't get the badge with 15 hours and 25 kills:
- you did not have 15 hours when the round started
- the server you were playing on was not ranked
- the most likely reason: there was something wrong with the ranked server you were playing for

I had the exact same problem when trying for the vet medic combat badge, had 15 hours and 10 minutes before the round, got 28 kills but didn't get the badge
pinky_81
+1|6803|Denmark
I've recieved all my medic veteran stuff just after 15 hours!! 20 kills seems to be correct as well...
(Same thing for Support)

I guess you know, but remember you must meet the req's before you join the server - and next time try "search"-button as I've seen a few posts about the exact thing a recently
bioforce
+0|6799

Rosse_modest wrote:

The right time requirement is 15 hours.
If you didn't get the badge with 15 hours and 25 kills:
- the most likely reason: there was something wrong with the ranked server you were playing for

I had the exact same problem when trying for the vet medic combat badge, had 15 hours and 10 minutes before the round, got 28 kills but didn't get the badge
1. your right, had 18 hours.
2. EA official so i doubt it
3. if the EA official servers were wrong then there are some serious problems. and as some extra info i had 20 kills for 3 rounds on 2 different EA servers so i guess that makes less options available.

someone anymore suggestions? cause this far i didn't find anyone with 15 hours or more medic but below 20 that had the badge. i think for medic its 20 hours cause medic is mostly for point farmers and people play alot with it.
just my thoughts...
=[S3nf]=
Upside Down Space Cockroach
+150|6803|out of orbit
jo right....

damn game made me play 225 hours specops...before patch...(250 hours vor VETERAN that time!)...125 useless hours now...
15 hours for veteran quite not enough i think...

but anyway...got all veteran stuff after 15 hours exactly...

...jo think thats right...

Edit:I`m gonna tell you in about 13 hours playing medic...

Last edited by =[S3nf]= (2005-10-21 15:02:04)

=[S3nf]=
Upside Down Space Cockroach
+150|6803|out of orbit
reached 15 hours yesterday,and 20 kills today...

You have earned the Veteran Medic Combat Badge.

Veteran

* First received on: October 27, 2005, 9:57 am
got badge at exactly...uhm let me see...ah at 16:10:05 hours....

so everythings fine with the UBAR...

What about you bioforce,got badge now?

and btw...who cares about 5 hours?If it where 50...

greets:=[S3nf]=

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard