imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6819|Human Meat Shield
Well considering whether it be clanwise or other, I think that the language barrier that I've witnessed from both partys need to reconsider who is who. Seems to me BOTH would make a great marriage. On our servers people cuss but are not allowed to portray any racist or religious remarks, you can slur that "freedom of speech" bit to me all you want, but keep it real -- people do get offended --- When people make stupid remarks your opportunity arises to make a choice; either leave the server or interact and be stupid with them. Not a very professional clan if you ask me. Be the better person in this SPAM and not let two people tarnish your name, like I've seen other clans do, and I hope you guys clean up the remarks..

Have a good day.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6877|Australia
dhoar4 PM suicidespam and both of you be civil to each other. Just sort it out in a manner NOT leading to abuse, and more retards posting shit here in this thread.
bubbass
humble
+61|6619

bigp66 wrote:

http://www.break.com/index/patiencechild.html
The ending of that is the funniest thing ever!
bigp66
+63|6598|memphfrica-memphis,TN
like you hahaha just kidding
dhoar4
Banned
+151|6585|Forest Lake, Australia

suicide*spam* wrote:

Weel DHOR you say you have a problem with DEMOFEEZE, I am a CAPTAIN of SPAM and all the shit that you and solidus write on the screen, all the kick votes for him when he joins a game till he leaves the server.

It's because he owns you on foot and in ARMOUR, why should we kick him. Then you come onto the forums and complain and swear about me, meducaa and e-pod and some other clan member writ8ing rude comments and jestures about our families until we banned your IP address as well as SOLIDUS SNAKE and zzz spetznaz. It all stopped.

Why don't you leave SPAM alone as we no longer play on the servers you do, so we don't have to put up with the crap from you and solidussnake.

See even genepool has seen what you and solidiusare like if anyone else wants to see how they carry one go to Gamearena 23.
Honestly, you can't get over yourself.  I want to speak to someone other than you.  I know there's someone a bit more respectful than you.  I've seen Freeze out of armour twice, and both times he was a medic and had more deaths than kills.  Explain to me how that's owning...
suicide*spam*
+0|6575
Well send me the SCREEN SHOT of demo saying something about SHEEP and we will deal with it, if we don't have the screen shot, then we are unable to do something as it is your word against his.

I will be talking to DEMOFREEZE about this.

I wish for you and SOIDIUS would grow up and stop complaining so much about all CLANS and people that join GA 23, I see +plus steeley has screenies of you team killing him for armour as well as all the harrasement that you 2 do on this server..
dhoar4
Banned

suicide*spam* wrote:

Well send me the SCREEN SHOT of demo saying something about SHEEP and we will deal with it, if we don't have the screen shot, then we are unable to do something as it is your word against his.

I will be talking to DEMOFREEZE about this.

I wish for you and SOIDIUS would grow up and stop complaining so much about all CLANS and people that join GA 23, I see +plus steeley has screenies of you team killing him for armour as well as all the harrasement that you 2 do on this server..
We tk in retaliation, and that's the god honest truth.  Go to the first page of this forum and click on the link in the first post.  The screenshot is in there
bigp66
+63|6598|memphfrica-memphis,TN
alsjglkjsakldfjlasjdf CALM DOWN LADIES
suicide*spam*
+0|6575
As a CAPTAIN of spam we don't like seeing this either, This is a nick of A BF2 player your CLAN has made DHOR " =BF2L= SPAM_are_n00bs ".

You say you don't want to cause problems but you have this nick and play it to piss SPAM off.
spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6780|Michigan
OK, maybe I'm confused but... How does someone telling another to f*** a sheep make him a racist? Is there a human sheep race I don't know about?
I guess I missed something.
dhoar4
Banned

suicide*spam* wrote:

As a CAPTAIN of spam we don't like seeing this either, This is a nick of A BF2 player your CLAN has made DHOR " =BF2L= SPAM_are_n00bs ".

You say you don't want to cause problems but you have this nick and play it to piss SPAM off.
My mates play on my computer and they made that account.  I can easily tlak to my mate and have it erased, but you have to adhere to my requests before anything is done

Last edited by dhoar4 (2006-06-15 22:59:15)

dhoar4
Banned

spacebandit72 wrote:

OK, maybe I'm confused but... How does someone telling another to f*** a sheep make him a racist? Is there a human sheep race I don't know about?
It's an Australian vs New Zealand thing.  Americans wouldn't understand...
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6698|Norway
So, are none of you going to apologize yet?
[RTC]invaderzim69
+19|6605|newcastle australia

spacebandit72 wrote:

There are more sheep in NewZeland than people so Australians rip on them for that

Example: Question:what are the most common type of gloves in NewZeland?
Answer: Vlecroe, so you dont loose hold of your sheep.

This is only an example dont get up me for it!

Has anyone reached a concensus on this yet?

Last edited by [RTC]invaderzim69 (2006-06-15 23:01:57)

dhoar4
Banned

[RTC]invaderzim69 wrote:

spacebandit72 wrote:

There are more sheep in NewZeland than people so Australians rip on them for that

Example: Question:what are the most common type of gloves in NewZeland?
Answer: Vlecroe, so you dont loose hold of your sheep.

This is only an example dont get up me for it!

Has anyone reached a concensus on this yet?
Yeah, that's pretty much it, and no we haven't come to an agreement.  Everytime I say I'm willing to say sorry, suicide has to fire back something stupid.  Maybe I shouldn't apologise...I don't respect them at the moment, and I can't apologise unless I respect them
dhoar4
Banned
And for the record, neither me or solidus went onto your boards under the names zzz or spetnez...We have nothing to hide, so we left our in-game nicks
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6877|Australia

Fredrik wrote:

nope..

ive tried my hardest.
imdead
Death StatPadder
Gotta get me another Sam Adams.... waiting on this thread to go to 10 pages.
dhoar4
Banned

kontrolcrimson wrote:

Fredrik wrote:

nope..

ive tried my hardest.
Crimson mate, I said I was willing to apologise, but Suicide is being an idiot about it
bubbass
humble
+61|6619

imdead wrote:

Gotta get me another Sam Adams.... waiting on this thread to go to 10 pages.
The Cherry Wheat is very good. But you can never go wrong with the Boston Lager!
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6630|Melbourne, Australia.
Can an admin please close/delete this? Dhoars arguments have turned into tasteless insults, this isnt the right place for such arguments, and dhoar has taken it well off topic.
Krimson's right, lets forgive and forget, sort it out in PM with suicide*spam*, he is founder/senior captain of spam.
dhoar4
Banned

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

Can an admin please close/delete this? Dhoars arguments have turned into tasteless insults, this isnt the right place for such arguments, and dhoar has taken it well off topic.
Krimson's right, lets forgive and forget, sort it out in PM with suicide*spam*, he is founder/senior captain of spam.
They're not tasteless insults, and where would the right place be?  Because you guys definately don't want to meet me
imdead
Death StatPadder

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

stuff.
Good idea. You are the better man
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6877|Australia

dhoar4 wrote:

kontrolcrimson wrote:

Fredrik wrote:

nope..

ive tried my hardest.
Crimson mate, I said I was willing to apologise, but Suicide is being an idiot about it
well, then lets lock this thread. Kill it off.
send suicide an apology for retaliating towards members in SPAM. start things off, one of you have too. If you dont its going to spill into the game, and thats not something (in this small community) that i personaly want to deal with while playing.
Someone MUST move first, otherwise, nothing is going to happen and you wil continue to fight ovevr nothing really.

All up minus the bullshit:

dhoar4 and friends were called racist names.
dhoar4 and friends retaliated by teamkilling the name callers.
things then got worse from there.

thats what i can work out from all the shit.
Now time to end the conflict.

in one post you can both see you BOTH want to say sorry and move onward.

Last edited by kontrolcrimson (2006-06-16 00:29:40)

suicide*spam*
+0|6575

dhoar4 wrote:

suicide*spam* wrote:

My mates play on my computer and they made that account.  I can easily tlak to my mate and have it erased, but you have to adhere to my requests before anything is done
This is CLASSED as BLACKMAIL AND NO I WON"T appologies for all the stuff you have been saying on our POSTS.

If you wan't I can post it here of what you have been writing in our WEBSITE.

Last edited by suicide*spam* (2006-06-16 00:51:43)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard