dhoar4
Banned
+151|6593|Forest Lake, Australia

suicide*spam* wrote:

Well check my stats almost 1,000hrs and 100hrs in armour, Mmmm how does it work, how do I post screenies and I will post about 20 screenies of DHOR team killing me when I am a COMMANDer and reviving me and team killing me over till he got banned.
I did that once!  AFTER you threw some cuss words at me.  Fuck off!  I'm sick of you cunts!
bigp66
+63|6606|memphfrica-memphis,TN

dhoar4 wrote:

bigp66 wrote:

your complaining about that ....wow....and that girl in the pic with you and your bro is ass wipe ugly
What the fuck?  I know she's ugly...Now piss off
no shes not ugly shes ass ugly
dhoar4
Banned

bigp66 wrote:

dhoar4 wrote:

bigp66 wrote:

your complaining about that ....wow....and that girl in the pic with you and your bro is ass wipe ugly
What the fuck?  I know she's ugly...Now piss off
no shes not ugly shes ass ugly
Honestly mate, fuck off.  This has nothing to do with you.  You're just making a dick of yourself
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6679|Gold coast, Aus.
dhoar, when I play I hear more shit come out of you and solidus then that comes of out SPAM. And someone suggested changing teams to kill spam instead... NO BAD IDEA!!! MUST BE ON AMERICA!!! MUST PLAY 24/7 KARKAND!!! Seriously man. I ave never seen you ON the battlefield on foot. always waiting at the gas station, or in the tank. Calm down, think about why your fighting and get the fuck over it.
bigp66
no im not
dhoar4
Banned

gene_pool wrote:

dhoar, when I play I hear more shit come out of you and solidus then that comes of out SPAM. And someone suggested changing teams to kill spam instead... NO BAD IDEA!!! MUST BE ON AMERICA!!! MUST PLAY 24/7 KARKAND!!! Seriously man. I ave never seen you ON the battlefield on foot. always waiting at the gas station, or in the tank. Calm down, think about why your fighting and get the fuck over it.
Another one that doesn't look at stats.  Out of my 350 hours, I have 70 in a tank.  Shame cunt
suicide*spam*
+0|6583
All this started as me and Meducaa owned them on foot calling us hacks etc, and always posting stuff on the screens about us and our lifes. Then when we got in ARMOUR it all got worse with him team killing us and saying stuff about our families.

Dhor needs to grow up and stop posting CRAP.
bigp66
retard he is right...armor makes up 54% of your kills
dhoar4
Banned

suicide*spam* wrote:

All this started as me and Meducaa owned them on foot calling us hacks etc, and always posting stuff on the screens about us and our lifes. Then when we got in ARMOUR it all got worse with him team killing us and saying stuff about our families.

Oh for crying out loud!  You're making the situation worse!  I HAVE NEVER BEEN OWNED BY ANY OF YOU!  Shut the fuck up and let me speak to your leader
squeeky1025
+2|6704
actually in all vehicles u have about 123 hours so more than a third of your time your in vehicles and mostly karkand so yeah you are a whore..think about it 1/3 of the time...hmmmm
bigp66
and dhoar no I'm not I'm stating the obvious and thank you for the negative karma because i like and want negative karma

Last edited by bigp66 (2006-06-15 21:52:45)

suicide*spam*
+0|6583
Big66 you are a retard, 10,000 kills ith ARMOUR and almost 60,000 kills all up 54%, go back to school and learn your maths.
dhoar4
Banned

bigp66 wrote:

retard he is right...armor makes up 54% of your kills
No dickwad.  VEHICLES make up 53% of my kills.  And that's because as COMMANDER I sat in transport!  Shame cunt

And I never gave you negative karma...I only gave it to squeeky

How am I an armour whore?  70 out of my 350 hours are in the tank...And it's nowhere near 53% in a tank.  it's 53% in vehicles

Last edited by dhoar4 (2006-06-15 21:56:37)

bigp66

dhoar4 wrote:

suicide*spam* wrote:

Oh for crying out loud!  You're making the situation worse!  I HAVE NEVER BEEN OWNED BY ANY OF YOU!  Shut the fuck up and let me speak to your leader
dhoar you are an amour whore because you 53% of your kills are in tank same diff.

Last edited by bigp66 (2006-06-15 21:54:28)

kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6885|Australia

dhoar4 wrote:

suicide*spam* wrote:

Well what can I say, I was giving you a taste of your own. I was sitting there waiting for you to team kill me as I was waiting for the tank to respawn as I died and guess what DHOR team killed me for the tank, I have the screen shots, so I thought I will repay him.

AS a member of SPAM we have about 30+ screenies of this guy team killing us for ARMOUR and when we go commander.

We have had nothing but problems with him and his girlfriend solidus snake coming to our forums swearing there head off, so we banned them.
Jesus Christ.  You guys don't give up do you?  I just said I was willing to apologise as long as we can work something out, and this wanker comes on and tries to fuck it up.  I tk for vehicles AFTER [d3m0]Fr33zE and Count.Venom and Jaybirrd tk me for them.  THAT'S the reason why we hate your clan.  get the facts right before you start throwing shit around
i so wish i was some sorta admin right now.

Look your both good chaps.
Both sides did thhe wrong thing.
YOU both need to apologise, and move on.
Now can you both do what needs to be done (throwing out clan memebers is a harsh thing. its like tell you best mate to piss off cos you girlfriend hates him), drop the demands, and end this thing.
dhoar4
Banned

kontrolcrimson wrote:

dhoar4 wrote:

suicide*spam* wrote:

Well what can I say, I was giving you a taste of your own. I was sitting there waiting for you to team kill me as I was waiting for the tank to respawn as I died and guess what DHOR team killed me for the tank, I have the screen shots, so I thought I will repay him.

AS a member of SPAM we have about 30+ screenies of this guy team killing us for ARMOUR and when we go commander.

We have had nothing but problems with him and his girlfriend solidus snake coming to our forums swearing there head off, so we banned them.
Jesus Christ.  You guys don't give up do you?  I just said I was willing to apologise as long as we can work something out, and this wanker comes on and tries to fuck it up.  I tk for vehicles AFTER [d3m0]Fr33zE and Count.Venom and Jaybirrd tk me for them.  THAT'S the reason why we hate your clan.  get the facts right before you start throwing shit around
i so wish i was some sorta admin right now.

Look your both good chaps.
Both sides did thhe wrong thing.
YOU both need to apologise, and move on.
Now can you both do what needs to be done (throwing out clan memebers is a harsh thing. its like tell you best mate to piss off cos you girlfriend hates him), drop the demands, and end this thing.
I'm still willing to apologise, but Freeze has to go.  I don't respect people who are racist to me and my mates, and to apologise, I have to respect who I'm apologising to
Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6759|Australia

bigp66 wrote:

dhoar4 wrote:

suicide*spam* wrote:

dhoar you are an amour whore because you 53% of your kills are in tank same diff.
Bigp66 what is your problem. I whore in armour all the time. You got a problem. Shit happens because there is nothing you cam do about it. People say there is no skill in armour but rarely do i actually see someone in a tank that is actually good. Count Venom, Kontrol Crimson and d33mo or whatever are the only good ones i've ever seen apart from me. So shut up and go play BF2 inf because you're obviously such a pro at it (sarcasm).
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6885|Australia

dhoar4 wrote:

I'm still willing to apologise, but Freeze has to go.  I don't respect people who are racist to me and my mates, and to apologise, I have to respect who I'm apologising to
things need to be cooler first to start with, to get them cool, you have to apologise first.
Once you done that you can say, "hey this dude was racisit to me,, i tked back   in retaliation, then he did" ect.
You then say sorry again for getting him back in a childish manner (oh remember, dont try make this better in your favour, it only keeps things going). The clan leader will then do as he/she ses fit (honestly its nnot easy saying goodbye to a mate) it may turn out its not the first time, and he his thrown out. Just drop the kick him part for now.
[RTC]invaderzim69
+19|6613|newcastle australia
Hasnt this gone a bit too far? legal action etc. SPAM punish this guy but dont kick him out of your clan and Dhoar just apologise.

Bigp66 there is an answer to armour whores and its called anti tank! if you were a good ground pounder you would know that.
bigp66
your cool and this is the image i get when i think of you
http://www.break.com/index/patiencechild.html
suicide*spam*
+0|6583
Weel DHOR you say you have a problem with DEMOFEEZE, I am a CAPTAIN of SPAM and all the shit that you and solidus write on the screen, all the kick votes for him when he joins a game till he leaves the server.

It's because he owns you on foot and in ARMOUR, why should we kick him. Then you come onto the forums and complain and swear about me, meducaa and e-pod and some other clan member writ8ing rude comments and jestures about our families until we banned your IP address as well as SOLIDUS SNAKE and zzz spetznaz. It all stopped.

Why don't you leave SPAM alone as we no longer play on the servers you do, so we don't have to put up with the crap from you and solidussnake.

See even genepool has seen what you and solidiusare like if anyone else wants to see how they carry one go to Gamearena 23.
dhoar4
Banned

[RTC]invaderzim69 wrote:

Hasnt this gone a bit too far? legal action etc. SPAM punish this guy but dont kick him out of your clan and Dhoar just apologise.

Bigp66 there is an answer to armour whores and its called anti tank! if you were a good ground pounder you would know that.
You see what I mean.  Why can't the SPAM guys be more like this?  Yes I'll apologise, but I want to speak to the leader
bigp66

[RTC]invaderzim69 wrote:

retard i never said i couldn't handle armour and im a good ground pounder who does that but thanks
bigp66

bigp66 wrote:

your cool and this is the image i get when i think of you
http://www.break.com/index/patiencechild.html
have you guys seen that vid.
suicide*spam*
+0|6583
I am one of the 2 senior ADMIN CAPTAINS OF SPAM.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard