Aardcore
+60|6712|USA, Arizona
Outside of the whole BF2 deal with bunnyhoppers, the constant bombing from planes, tking (and the taped Page Down buttons that follow) there is a place I like to dwell in that involves many countless nights where I just can't sleep and I end up thinking about what I could be doing besides BF2. Most of the time I end up playing more Battlefield 2 when I shouldn't be, and other times I sit and stare at my computer monitor, listening to a seemingly limitless bundle of music I have lying around maxed out from A-Z, wishing there were more letters in the alphabet to continuously expand my music upon.

Anyway, outside of the gaming realm, or specifically, BF2, there's my imagination, and with it, the vehicle consituted by my pencil, paper, eraser and sometimes ink, I end up drawing, drawing till I can't draw anymore and end up falling asleep where I sit. With that in mind, I have hopes to be a comic artist... or rather, graphic novel artist since the term 'comic artist' has become politically incorrect for some reason I can't understand why... just sounds more professional I guess but I'll call it as it is, comic artist.

I really hope to do that one day! I have a constant conjure of things that go on in my mind and I usually exploit them among friends and this is my first attempt at every displaying any kind of conjecture to my work to anyone or what I think about to any degree. What are some of these works?

I'll keep it to a minimum on what they are since they're all still under development as of now, mostly in my head but I've got sketches coming in and out every so often.

The first details a fantasy/D&D-esque element, since deep down inside, in my heart, I'm a D&D kid, maybe not through and through, but enough to know their nature, understand them and call them brethren. That work being titled "Desperate Conquerors": https://ic2.deviantart.com/fs7/i/2006/165/5/6/The_Desperate_Conquerors_by_AKForty7.jpg

Other works follow but I'll keep it more direct to just this one and hope everyone, or at least, anyone likes what's sketched out, basically the protagonists of the story: a couple of knockjob comrades eagerly seeking to put themselves halled as fitting heroes of history, unknowingly making their mark with each passing; one village, one kingdom, one nation, one continent at a time.
Aardcore
+60|6712|USA, Arizona
Forgot to mention the characters; they're basically extensions of reality taken from my friends and I, some who play on Battlefield 2, some who don't, but we've been friends ever since 2002 and they're the best kin of guys I've known.

Not trying to be conceited or anything we go as followed, left to right:

Michael Austin (Masahari the Kensai Master)
Myself, Arthur Gardner (Azra, Drow Rogue)
Jason Sena (Booza, Half-Ogre Barbarian)
Ki Mau (Quivalen, Half-Elf Bard & his Spirit Monkey Tuh'Keela)
Brian 'Jimmy' Kinally (Desertfox, Halfling Ranger)
Bret Sawyer (Shaaki, Half-Dragon Omniscient)
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6792|Jupiter
Sorry, but i dont think anyone cares
Home
Section.80
+447|6847|Seattle, Washington, USA

(EUS)Gen.BadSnipaDay wrote:

HEEEERE HE COMES! HOMESCHTAR, THE CARE TRAIN IS HERE!!!!

ARE YOU READY FOR THE CARE?? HERE IT COMES! HERE IT COMES!!

Good drawings.
Aardcore
+60|6712|USA, Arizona

Homeschtar wrote:

(EUS)Gen.BadSnipaDay wrote:

HEEEERE HE COMES! HOMESCHTAR, THE CARE TRAIN IS HERE!!!!

ARE YOU READY FOR THE CARE?? HERE IT COMES! HERE IT COMES!!

Good drawings.
LOL thanks, only sketches but thanks.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard