mavrick 3399
EA GAMES PATCH EVERYTHING
+102|6565|Doncaster UK

.:XDR:.PureFodder wrote:

When you realize you're the only AT on your team, the rest are sitting on a hill with a sniper rifle watching the tanks take all of the flags...
can completely understand that in fact i killed a couple of your guys last night .:XDR:.MORT and two .:XDR:. guys, because they were snipers, now i ain't a very good sniper i am just learning but the whole point to being a sniper is to spot shoot kill and then move to a different position and do the same thing again. but those guys spawned in and didn't move then they would die and do the same thing again, made me laugh you must get pissed at your team sometimes.

i don't mean to cause offense with this post dude.
cmotdibbler
+19|6689|The pork thing inna bun stall.
When all the vehicles speed off at the beginning of the round with only one person in them.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6569|Doncaster, UK
Yeah, what Mav said. I'm crap but we were kicking there ass!
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6717|Howell, Mi USA

cmotdibbler wrote:

When all the vehicles speed off at the beginning of the round with only one person in them.
^^ Yea and that is usually the attack chopper with no gunner and the pilot being your commander. Gotta love that

1. People who bitch in game about base rapeing, after they did it to u 5 minutes b4 and noone said anything.

2. Games where u seem to be the arty magnet.

3. Admins that boot you for pwning them/taking the vehicle they want
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6676
When I'm looking at that message after you get kicked, saying 'you've been banned. Reason: respawnkilling'.

I WAS ON THE BOTTOM FLOOR OF THE PALACE. THERE ARE NO SPAWNPOINTS THERE.

Oh well, I guess it was because I killed those two generals/admins about six times (they were even stupid enough to take the same route every time)
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
.:XDR:.PureFodder
+105|6852

mavrick 3399 wrote:

.:XDR:.PureFodder wrote:

When you realize you're the only AT on your team, the rest are sitting on a hill with a sniper rifle watching the tanks take all of the flags...
can completely understand that in fact i killed a couple of your guys last night .:XDR:.MORT and two .:XDR:. guys, because they were snipers, now i ain't a very good sniper i am just learning but the whole point to being a sniper is to spot shoot kill and then move to a different position and do the same thing again. but those guys spawned in and didn't move then they would die and do the same thing again, made me laugh you must get pissed at your team sometimes.

i don't mean to cause offense with this post dude.
He he. Mort's one of our COD/CODUO/COD2 guys who's just trying BF2 out. He's only got 6,000 point so far bless him. Most of the .:XDR:. players play CSS COD2 and BF2, so the COD2 players are all used to the slower paced 1 shot and you're dead for the round type action. As a clan we're after fun not the most uber 1337 stats whores, so you can always mock them over the teamspeak channel and get them to help you out.
Aardcore
+60|6736|USA, Arizona
The first few minutes of being on a carrier as USMC in Wake Island 2007, that's if your team can even get off the island and if the enemy commander isn't be a prick and pumping artillery shells on the deck, annihialting everyone as well as J10's fuckin' up everything that moves with their bombs and not a single able pilot using the F35's or AH1Z to clear a path to South Base or North Village to move in, and hopefully, succeed to liberate the damn island.

Just happened 5 minutes ago, where I was also banned because two USS Essex missiles mistraced, hit a friendly blackhawk... FULLY LOADED and every single one of them fuckers on the Blackhawk that I accidentally blew up punished me for the tk except for one guy. Didn't matter though, I ended up getting banned because of "Excessive Teamkilling".

Bullshit, I was trying to save their lives and a supremely fucked up sitiuation happened. So much for EA fixing AA locks.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard