divided
Clear!
+3|6919
I used search, I couldn't find anything, please don't flame me.

I'm sure most of us know about the bug where your rank shows up as a private, and you earn badges/ribbons that you already have.  I experienced a mutated version of this bug earlier today.  I had the same symptoms of the old bug, except this time my rank was showing up as a first sergeant, not a private.  I earned my basic medic combat badge, then my aerial service ribbon, both of which I already had, and then I earned my veteran medic combat badge(didn't it act as if you didn't have any hours in the old one? meh).

Do the points I earn when playing on a server count to my global score?  I've been looking at BFHQ but my global score isn't updating, and I earned about 150 points during this time period.

Also, does the time I spend as a kit/in a vehicle count towards badges when I'm under this bug?  I also tried logging out and logging back in, even connecting to a different server, but neither of those helped my problem.  Appreciate any help.

Edit: Ok, it turns out that my points are counting.  Meh.

Last edited by divided (2005-10-20 15:04:42)

chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6994|"Frisco"

The awards and your rank come down from EA in two different feeds, it's entirely likely that this is the same bug, but you only caught the 'awards' half, get me?
divided
Clear!
+3|6919
nvm

Last edited by divided (2005-10-20 18:47:04)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard