comet241
+164|6786|Normal, IL
I put this here because it is purely a complaint. I understand that everyone and their mom wants to try out the "kick-ass" A-10 and fly around feeling all cool and shit for a round, but I was on a 24/7 road rage server last night and the American team had about 6-7 guys at all times on the landing strip waiting (out of 15 people on each team, thats a lot), and they would tk each other as soon as a jet spawned, hoping to be the one in it.

Holy crap. It's a new jet!!! I think I deserve to fly it more than these noobs. Hey! I got a great idea, I'll kill all these fuckers so I can fly it! YEA! They'll be so appreciative after they see how 1337 I am in it, they'll thank me for killing them so I could fly!

I know what you're thinking, that i was one of those poor saps that participated in that cycle. No, i wasn't. I didn't even spawn near the landing strip. Instead, I ground pounded. The thing I'm pissed off about is not only how childish can you be for doing that, but we ended up losing the round by something like 20 points..... We could have easily beat them if half our team wasn't tk'ing and sitting at the landing strip. I've flown the A-10, and it didn't impress me all that much, but I think i'll wait to fly it again after it's novelty wears off and there isn't half the team waiting around for it the whole round.

/flame on flyboys
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6618|Seattle

That's when you know it's time to change servers. (if you care about winning the round)
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Viper38
+118|6691
Thats odd ... I haven't seen a single player tking for the attack jets. Most players think they're crap and thats great for hte more experienced pilots who know how to use them
137twozerosniper
+57|6586|UK
my clan server kicks for anyone who TK's for any vehicle
I~Love~Mysti
+23|6604
They're too stupid to go into single player and use it.
theoneandonly
+3|6555
ive seen it happen before on a couple servers. sometime people dont care about the a-10 and other times everybody wants it and nobody is going to stop them from getting it, not even their own team mates...... sad sad world we live in, it's just a video game, it's just a pretend jet inside a video game... why do you have to be an asshole?
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6569|USA bitches!

theoneandonly wrote:

ive seen it happen before on a couple servers. sometime people dont care about the a-10 and other times everybody wants it and nobody is going to stop them from getting it, not even their own team mates...... sad sad world we live in, it's just a video game, it's just a pretend jet inside a video game... why do you have to be an asshole?
So you can have fun. If one person is willing tk for it, let them. Punish and move on if you're not willing to do what you must to get it. Like you said, its a game, so tk the fuck out of everyone because you can and then forget about it. It's not like any of this really matters. I don't tk for the sole reason that I don't like people to tk me for vehicles.

Last time I intentionally tked someone was after I jumped in the J10 and my teammate in an armor blew me up and waited for the spawn. So, I grabbed my trust M95 and headshot him when he jumped in. I then took the jet back and went about my business. Of course, I got punished, but fuck that faggot.
(US)THE.DEVILS.HITMAN
+88|6565|Boise, Idaho
I just get in a little bird or an AA I dont really like tanks or apcs that much so on AF you probably wont be seeing me caping bases. But I am also not one of the guys that TKs to get there jet.
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6813

Viper38 wrote:

Thats odd ... I haven't seen a single player tking for the attack jets. Most players think they're crap and thats great for hte more experienced pilots who know how to use them
Agreed, the only thing an a-10 is good for is the air defense badge.
comet241
+164|6786|Normal, IL
^^^ agreed, those things are too easy to shoot down, but some people cant resist the appeal of a real-life asskicking machine.

as far as jenkins, in the case you described, i prolly would have done the same thing you did, the guy at fault was the guy in the tank. those are the asshats that help to make my nightly gamin sessions more stressful than they should be. im not getting in an a-10 unless there is nobody going for it and im feeling a little crazy
Reject_Wolf
Former Karkand Addict
+32|6604|Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Meh, I had a squad of guys blocking our jet, so i dropped a vehicle on them and let the awesome pilot go through...  : )  (Btw, we won probably because of him)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard