P3T3R5ON wrote:

www.bfroe.com
I use it most to report abusive admins
Agreed ... I would go straight to this
{A.K.A}LordBeefman
+32|6616|Sydney, Australia

iNcR3d1bl3 wrote:

[-UG-] Söldner wrote:

Since no one knows who was waiting first, and the screenshots dont really tell that
By looking at the screenshots and reading what the guy was saying, you can infer that Sgt.Jimmie was indeed waiting first as Ghost says "if you weren't stupid you would have had the plane back already" and "all I wanted to do was jump over their base." 

Things like this do not just happen on Armored Fury, but other places as well, where people drive a vehicle in front of a plane taking off and jump out prior to hitting the plane, causing it to crash.

Simple solution might be to have people be placed into planes automatically depending on their position in a line which could be determined by having them stand in a designated area that would keep track of the order automatically.  Perhaps something like this could be implemented in an upcoming patch?
can i add one grow a brain
thedoo2
Eluded Fate
+20|6560|Texas
I'd have run his ass over too, had it been me in that position.  Asshats like that completely destroy the game.  I'd also just drop it.  Shit isn't worth the time and effort to try and get them in trouble.  I know nothing about this ESU clan, but if shit like this keeps happening, then word will get around and they'll eventually be no more........all on their own.  Just don't play there.
Jim.uK
Banned
+61|6610|Uk

raph[BOSS] wrote:

You should check Ghost_27's stats... he abuse and stat pad for sure....
What is that 165 killstreak...

You can report him and his "clan" to the BFROE http://www.bfroe.com/
Thanks, think i will do that now

No i didn't mention rule 2, i disconnected after =/
KnowMeByTrailOfDead
Jackass of all Trades
+62|6696|Dayton, Ohio
If you really wanted to piss him off you could have just dropped your bombs and blown everybody up...  They all die and the get the loss while they are too busy screwing around.   You were way too nice.  Drop bombs, respawn and c4 the asshat.  I won't TK for vehicles but I will seek revenge on Asshats.
=TFF=Omen_NataS
+60|6555
Come now play nice or now one will be getting ice-cream Fuck that shit run him over and laugh about it !!!!!!!!
risson
+17|6782|Wisconsin
NO!  It's my A-10..  I'm going to fly it over and bail out..  (because I'm to much of an asshat!!)..  AND, I can't get there with out getting shot.  I keep driving up the road and they keep killing me!  So the only way I can get there is to take the A-10. 

Sound like a complete moron!!!  How about take a FAV/buggy around the edge of the map to get to the enemy's base.  Then your team can take the A-10 (or other jets), actually bomb / shoot down enemies and help your team win.  So during the minute it takes to do all of this, two jets are bombing your tanks, taking over flags and the next thing after your team has lost all the flags, you're getting base rapped..

I'd report his stupid ass....  and enjoy every minute of it.  It's amazing that there are so many idiots in this world!!! 

If I'm second or so in line, I go and fight or travel my way around and steal the enemies jets (or give them one hell of a time)..  If I get TK'd for a vehicle... I take the approach an eye for an eye...  If you want it that bad, you're going to pay.

I think your screen shots were excellent and helped you out!! 

Hope things go your way..  If not, there are several other servers that are legit, don't have 100 rules that you must follow..  Find a new one and boycott them or get on the team against them, take all their flags and then base rape the hell out of em!!!

YEAH!!!

RiSSoN
Richard2000
Banned
+39|6560|England
i think we shoud boycott this server
what a load of noobs
=ESU=10xSniper
+1|6539
Hey everyone, sorry for not replying as a ESU member here, didnt acually read this till recently.

Heres the deal...

1. its not abusive admin, because he doesnt even have admin.
2. He enforced the rules of the server, that SCROLL regularly, in game.
3. he told the guy he needed to wait in line, before jumping in it.
4. Ghost was the one their first, he was for 2 times, neither time did the player listen to GHost.
5. If you guys dont beleive me, i was their at the time under my 2nd account.

Ghost did all he could to get the guy to follow server rules without a admin being their. So since a admin wasnt even there, u cant say we have abusive admin guys.

The statement about him taking the jet to bail out is crap. EA games i have already sent our stream to them, since you guys wanna be noobs and try and report a offense that never occured. They already looked at it, and we did nothing wrong. In fact, the player will be looked at not ours, because he made a false statement.

If a player doesnt follow a server rule or rules, he should have no right judging people in someone else's server. We pay for it, he doesnt want to follow our house rules, he wont be allowed back.

As for calling us noobs, were on TWL in 2v2 chopper/armor, 5v5 infantry, and 5v5 infantry in sf, as well as a 8v8, and 12v12 in bf2. Feel free to challenge us.

Only thing i agree with is whoever posted that ghost has a 165killing spree or whatever, that im going to look into, did not see that one. Thanks whoever mentioned it.

A player never has a problem on our server unless they break a rule, we have 4 servers, all of which are always full, with tons of regulars. So if any of you guys who mentioned to boycott our server, go ahead, we have plenty of people who play and have fun their.

Enjoy your day gentlemen, i dont got anything else to say, nor do i wish to argue.
Jim.uK
Banned
+61|6610|Uk

=ESU=10xSniper wrote:

Hey everyone, sorry for not replying as a ESU member here, didnt acually read this till recently.

Heres the deal...

1. its not abusive admin, because he doesnt even have admin.
2. He enforced the rules of the server, that SCROLL regularly, in game.
3. he told the guy he needed to wait in line, before jumping in it.
4. Ghost was the one their first, he was for 2 times, neither time did the player listen to GHost.
5. If you guys dont beleive me, i was their at the time under my 2nd account.

Ghost did all he could to get the guy to follow server rules without a admin being their. So since a admin wasnt even there, u cant say we have abusive admin guys.

The statement about him taking the jet to bail out is crap. EA games i have already sent our stream to them, since you guys wanna be noobs and try and report a offense that never occured. They already looked at it, and we did nothing wrong. In fact, the player will be looked at not ours, because he made a false statement.

If a player doesnt follow a server rule or rules, he should have no right judging people in someone else's server. We pay for it, he doesnt want to follow our house rules, he wont be allowed back.

As for calling us noobs, were on TWL in 2v2 chopper/armor, 5v5 infantry, and 5v5 infantry in sf, as well as a 8v8, and 12v12 in bf2. Feel free to challenge us.

Only thing i agree with is whoever posted that ghost has a 165killing spree or whatever, that im going to look into, did not see that one. Thanks whoever mentioned it.

A player never has a problem on our server unless they break a rule, we have 4 servers, all of which are always full, with tons of regulars. So if any of you guys who mentioned to boycott our server, go ahead, we have plenty of people who play and have fun their.

Enjoy your day gentlemen, i dont got anything else to say, nor do i wish to argue.
Glad to get a response.. On your forums, the thread got deleted =/

1. Why did pretend he has admin??
2. What rule was that? ''let =ESU= members have the jets?''
3. We were both, waiting at the same time, i actually spawned first, but i was sorting out my squad etc.
3. He never said that.. even if he did, he would of been the guy waiting.
4. For 2 times? i had only just joined the game, as i already said... he wasn't already there.
5. Whats the name of the 2nd account?

How was i to know- he wasn't an admin? when he threatening to kick me. I think he also needs to follow the server rules.

How is it a false statement?? i have the screenshots to prove it, i very much dault, they will be looking into me.

Your =ESU= members should also follow the rules then...

Sure, we in 5v5 infantry, be up for a game any time.

I still know and im sure other do, that your guy was in the wrong, i havn't played AF since this incident.

Last edited by Sgt.Jimmie (2006-06-17 14:48:06)

=ESU=10xSniper
+1|6539
Ok hey,

1. It wasnt deleted, you were told esu-bf2.com which is our new site, and went to our old for some reason at esunited.net which is now getting moved.

2. He said that to get you to stop, if theres no admins on and a person goes "Your going to be kicked WHEN a admin gets on" do you honestly think the person will stop then?

of course they wont (not saying you might of, but most of the time they wont)

3. The rule is rule 10, "wait in line for aircrafts/vehicles, or be kicked"

We have had alot of shit, and this rule has been working it out alot, i hated the rule at first but its been doing alot of good.

4. You did spawn first, but wernt at the right hanger to start with, and the hanger that spawn the jet first, he acually got their first. Just waiting on the air field doesnt give u total priorty, wait in a hanger and that jet will be yours. I personally watch this rule and not play a round or to, just to catch people. Most people know its a rule in our server cuz most of our players are regulars.

5. i explained how it showed who was first, and he did ask you to wait in line cuz of the rule sir. you may just of not seen it?

6. 2 times may of been my bad, i know same thing happend right after, it may not of been you.

7. 2nd account at the time i beleive i was on my Durka Durka account (has alot of symbols in front and back, i cant remember lol, its my fuck around account)

8. Your not supposed to know whos an admin, but you did know its a ESU member, and it was on server, so you should listen to what they got to say.

9. Your screenshots wernt time dated, because from the looks of your shots it looks like it wasnt to long, but in fact it was about 7minutes. Im pretty sure that in 7minutes, he would of said the rule, because hes always spamming it.

10. as for the 5v5, lol bring it bud, just sighned up for all new ladders, got a couple pending, but whenever you want. Elite Soldiers United.

www.ESU-BF2.com
=ESU=10xSniper
+1|6539
lol i just noticed something off topic.

richard, i work in computers

why the hell do you got 3gb of RAM, with only a 2800 SEMPRON?!?! lol, you cpu prob cant even keep up with 1.5gbs lol

not to mention your karma is -11, and your saying to boycott our server lol, and calling us noobs.

Thanks for the laugh son.

Last edited by =ESU=10xSniper (2006-06-17 22:23:32)

Jim.uK
Banned
+61|6610|Uk
Ok, you said your points (some of which i know are not true) and i have said mine, now i really cant be bothered to keep replying an argueing ( had enough of that withs losers ^^), so lets just leave it, i have already report to www.bfroe.com, about 5 days ago. So no more argueing, and we just leave it

Peace - Sgt.Jimmie

Last edited by Sgt.Jimmie (2006-06-18 00:28:29)

Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6658|England
The fact sitll remains he was preparing to force a tk, a rule on your server? And then he went and forced team vehicle damnge. Now I havw no intention of getting into this but the truth is your guy was trying to force jimmy to get kicked. Way out of fucking order
Jim.uK
Banned
+61|6610|Uk

Sgt.Davi wrote:

The fact sitll remains he was preparing to force a tk, a rule on your server? And then he went and forced team vehicle damnge. Now I havw no intention of getting into this but the truth is your guy was trying to force jimmy to get kicked. Way out of fucking order
Yea.. Thanks, couldn't agree more.
=ESU=10xSniper
+1|6539
lol you guys are idiots, yes he was trying to get him to be force kicked, cuz their was no fucking admins. Fucking retards.
Jim.uK
Banned
+61|6610|Uk

=ESU=10xSniper wrote:

lol you guys are idiots, yes he was trying to get him to be force kicked, cuz their was no fucking admins. Fucking retards.
No need for that now..From your stats, you look like the retard.
=ESU=10xSniper
+1|6539
lol, stats, kid i play for fun, if i try, i can easily get a 10 to 1 k/d. like i said, still waiting for the 5v5, and make sure ur in it.
=ESU=10xSniper
+1|6539
We have kicked Ghost from our clan. End of Thread.
Richard2000
Banned
+39|6560|England

=ESU=10xSniper wrote:

lol i just noticed something off topic.

richard, i work in computers

why the hell do you got 3gb of RAM, with only a 2800 SEMPRON?!?! lol, you cpu prob cant even keep up with 1.5gbs lol

not to mention your karma is -11, and your saying to boycott our server lol, and calling us noobs.

Thanks for the laugh son.
i got 3gb of corsair ram for £20 bargain or what
plus i will be getting a new cpu sometime this year
my karma is -11 because ppl cant take the truth
Jim.uK
Banned
+61|6610|Uk

=ESU=10xSniper wrote:

We have kicked Ghost from our clan. End of Thread.
nice choice.

I dont think you could get K: D of 10:1 though..
PRiMACORD
+190|6640|Home of the Escalade Herds
I would have ran his ass over and probably kill him again at a time that would be most inconvenient for him.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6660
nice story you even had pictures unlike most people
=ESU=COEMAN
+3|6539
I fucking hate cry babies.
pbrstr33tgang
+0|6541
mispost

Last edited by pbrstr33tgang (2006-07-13 11:20:32)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard