{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6618|Florida

.ACB|_Cutthroat1 wrote:

here it is $1.30 per litre which = 4 litres to a gallen, 2.90 a gallon is great
Thats about what it is here.  It bothers me that the prices can jump 30 cents for no reason, just for shits.  It has been at about $2.78 for the past couple weeks, then the other day it jumped to $2.96, then the next day its back down to $2.75.  Like Cougar said, while I sit around and try to save enough money a month to cover rent and the rest of my bills on top of gas, the owners of oil companys and gas corporations report the highest profits in a great amount of time......why dont you share some of those profits.  And I dont mean offering stock to the public, I mean give tax breaks on gas or something, and give me another $200 on my tax returns, and Im talking everyday driver gas not gas used for business or educational uses.

I could use a new mattress myself.  An extra $15 saved at the pump would make a huge difference.

Last edited by {BMF}*Frank_The_Tank (2006-06-14 20:36:29)

duk0r
Administrator
+306|6708|Austin, TX

https://duk0r.net/misc/gas_prices.jpg
https://bf3s.com/sigs/a3a6d1102d14bf2f7e266fba7f728dc2cc38b316.png
theknuck
It's pronounced Knuck, like in Knuckle!!
+45|6652|balls

Alexanderthegrape wrote:

$2.75 a gallon?! You Texans and your big oil. I paid $3.31 today in L.A.
WTF? Is our gas better?
Yes fuck oil and all its associated evil.
My friends a electrical engineer. He say that as soon as they can get the batteries to stop exploding, goodbye gasoline!
dude, i loved alexander the grapes when i was a kid.  i havent seen them in forever.  wonder if they still make them.  till then ill settle for lemonheads!!!!!!
theknuck
It's pronounced Knuck, like in Knuckle!!
+45|6652|balls
oh, and i have no fucking clue how this cocksucker can sleep at night.  maybe im wrong, but at least the bill gates type find a way to give back.  so please, if anyone knows if he has done anything with his money, except for himself, please correct me.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard