My_pet_squirrel
Have you seen my nutz?
+126|6620
A while ago while shopping at Best Buy I couldn't help but start people watching. One such couple, a mother and daughter, were buying CDs and DVDs in front fo me. The mother was a pretty lady, probably in her mid 30’s, well dressed, probably your typical white, upper class, religious republican. What I couldn't help notice was that her daughter, who was probably aged 10-12, was wearing a glittery cut-off shirt with the words “I faked it” emblazoned just a few inches above her exposed pierced naval.

Immediately questions started racing through my mind: Did I just read that? What did you fake? A temper tantrum in front of the vending machine? Does the girl really know what the shirt means? Does the mother know what the shirt means? How come they make cheese-filled hot dogs but not chili filled ones?

Thinking about it for a while I realized that with a little bit of hard work and venture capital I could easily rule the stuffed hot dog market. Then the door alarm sounded, and as I watched the security guard demagnetize her new Britney Spears CD more questions started racing through my mind. How could she let her daughter wear such clothing? How could she let that CD anywhere near her stereo?

Chances are good that the girl had to explain it to her mother, or that the mom thought it was “cute” and harmless.

It’s not just this family either, its happening all over America. Kids see sex symbols on TV and want to mimic what they see. After all, it looks good on Britney, it must look good on me too. It’s not just kids, fashion designers know this too. Somebody obviously made the shirt big enough for an 80lb girl to wear.

So the kids want to wear it, the fashion designers make it for them, who else can we blame? Somebody has to be at fault, and as tempting as it is to try and point a finger at MTV, Rockstar Videogames and those damn liberals, it’s obviously the parents who are culpable here.

People wonder why we have such high teenage pregnancy and STD rates, and immediately think stronger laws are needed. The answer is simple. Stop teaching our children that sex is funny or cute. Stop treating sex education as a forbidden subject. Everybody knows that the more you forbid something, the more a child is going to want to do it.

Parents raise a fuss when schools want to teach sex-ed, yet they turn around and allow their 10 yr old daughters to dress like hookers. If you want your kid to grow up right, stop telling her that this clothing is “cute”. It’s not cute at all, it’s sick.

Remember, parental responsibility is not a dirty word

Originally posted on Shoutwire.com

I found this and was like damn what is with girls these days
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6765|Dallas
Agreed.

+1  Good post.
4_Phucsache
Property of BF2s©
+112|6583|Brisbane Australia
What Couger said....+1
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6637|Wigan. Manchester. England.
ahmen
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6659|BC, Canada
damn straigh... especially the chilli filled hot dog thing
hybridopinion
+0|6528
damn good article
RustyNails
BF2s US Server Admin
+31|6619|Margaritaville via Austin

damn skippy...my daughter is 8 and i'll be a stone cold corpse before she walks her ass out of my house dressed like that.
lukeiamnotyourfather
Joe's Crematorium, You Kill'em, We Grill'em!
+37|6676
roger that   u deserve +20, but i can only give u +1

edit

woops, remind me to +1 u , outta karma 

Last edited by lukeiamnotyourfather (2006-06-13 16:15:11)

snipeme
+1|6540
sweet i get to ask the stupid question: what does it mean? lol dont laugh at me
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6637|Wigan. Manchester. England.
sorry but lol ^
My_pet_squirrel
Have you seen my nutz?
+126|6620

snipeme wrote:

sweet i get to ask the stupid question: what does it mean? lol dont laugh at me
The shirt is meaning she faked a orgasm.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6642|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

My_pet_squirrel wrote:

damn what is with girls these days
(nothing to do with the rest of the post..)

there's not enough of them who want no string attached sex with gamers..

Pure Pwnage Episode 2 tells us this..
snipeme
+1|6540
yea thats wut i figured jus didnt wanna sound lik a tard when i throw it out there
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6597|Seattle

Future Sluts of America.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
My_pet_squirrel
Have you seen my nutz?
+126|6620

spawnofthemist wrote:

My_pet_squirrel wrote:

the topic is more like what is with parents but kids know what it means they just want to have sex any day any time and not care about the consiquences.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6597|Seattle

My_pet_squirrel wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

My_pet_squirrel wrote:

the topic is more like what is with parents but kids know what it means they just want to have sex any day any time and not care about the consiquences.
Perf.
Edit: ect.

Last edited by King_County_Downy (2006-06-13 16:38:06)

Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
K8Kommunist
+26|6567

My_pet_squirrel wrote:

A while ago while shopping at Best Buy I couldn't help but start people watching. One such couple, a mother and daughter, were buying CDs and DVDs in front fo me. The mother was a pretty lady, probably in her mid 30’s, well dressed, probably your typical white, upper class, religious republican. What I couldn't help notice was that her daughter, who was probably aged 10-12, was wearing a glittery cut-off shirt with the words “I faked it” emblazoned just a few inches above her exposed pierced naval.

Immediately questions started racing through my mind: Did I just read that? What did you fake? A temper tantrum in front of the vending machine? Does the girl really know what the shirt means? Does the mother know what the shirt means? How come they make cheese-filled hot dogs but not chili filled ones?

Thinking about it for a while I realized that with a little bit of hard work and venture capital I could easily rule the stuffed hot dog market. Then the door alarm sounded, and as I watched the security guard demagnetize her new Britney Spears CD more questions started racing through my mind. How could she let her daughter wear such clothing? How could she let that CD anywhere near her stereo?

Chances are good that the girl had to explain it to her mother, or that the mom thought it was “cute” and harmless.

It’s not just this family either, its happening all over America. Kids see sex symbols on TV and want to mimic what they see. After all, it looks good on Britney, it must look good on me too. It’s not just kids, fashion designers know this too. Somebody obviously made the shirt big enough for an 80lb girl to wear.

So the kids want to wear it, the fashion designers make it for them, who else can we blame? Somebody has to be at fault, and as tempting as it is to try and point a finger at MTV, Rockstar Videogames and those damn liberals, it’s obviously the parents who are culpable here.

People wonder why we have such high teenage pregnancy and STD rates, and immediately think stronger laws are needed. The answer is simple. Stop teaching our children that sex is funny or cute. Stop treating sex education as a forbidden subject. Everybody knows that the more you forbid something, the more a child is going to want to do it.

Parents raise a fuss when schools want to teach sex-ed, yet they turn around and allow their 10 yr old daughters to dress like hookers. If you want your kid to grow up right, stop telling her that this clothing is “cute”. It’s not cute at all, it’s sick.

At writer:
So...your argument on the behalf of more in-depth sexual education is that making something taboo makes it more attractive to susceptible teenagers. A note is also made of how "hooker" shirts are indicative of sexual liberty. Which is fine, but then you proceed to suggest that parents "not allow" their daughters to dress like hookers. If we follow the logical pattern set by your first statement in regards to sexual education, wouldn't a parental prohibition on "hooker" clothing make the clothing more alluring? Since earlier you've made the judgement that "hooker" clothing reflects on the sexual freedom of the wearer, wouldn't the newfound ill-favor towards "hooker" clothing elevate girls to even higher levels of slut-itude?
There are no easy answers to this predicament, do not believe for a second it is solely the fault of lax and inconsistent parents.
lumpkin
+1|6651|USA
I think they do make chili filled hotdogs!
mr.widdim
The Second Apostle Of Chuy
+78|6705|Flaming_Maniac = pwnd.

Wow, thats embarrasing for that mother... nub, lolz.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6578|Florida
cheese filled hot dogs are good.........good article too.
Smaug
This space for rent
+117|6577|Arlen, Texas
My daughter is in the Navy, she can do as she pleases.

When u get those cheese filled dogs, get the kind with jalapenos!
bigp66
+63|6548|memphfrica-memphis,TN

My_pet_squirrel wrote:

yea i know i see it all the time and the kids wearing that crap my think they are cool but are complety retarded just like the suburban white boys and girls who listen to rap and think they are black those kids are really f'ing retarded.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6642|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

My_pet_squirrel wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

My_pet_squirrel wrote:

hence my.. :

(nothing to do with the rest of the post)

edit: fuck tellin you guys my age

Last edited by spawnofthemist (2006-06-13 18:07:33)

Maj.Do
+85|6752|good old CA
I agree+!
HeadShotAK47
Hand's shaken' / Heart's beatn' / Still Shootin'
+32|6726|Ft. Laudy, FL, USA
sex-ed is preached at schools since 4th grade. I've been taught this every year until freshman year in high school. In my guess (not really a guess i just ask) 80-85% of girls say theyre not virgins after 4 years in high school.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard