alan
+0|6559
I wish some one could FIX the sniper scope to zoom 2 or more times so you could place your shots better.At long range it gets blurry.Switch the Barret scope with the Remington as its more clearer..
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6640|UK
carry on wishing... it aint never gonna happen

nice idea though

*wishes DICE/EA read the suggestions posts*|
KO
Banned
+31|6555|New Jersey

liquidat0r wrote:

*wishes DICE/EA read the suggestions posts*|
hahaha if only they did...
Mobias1
+1|6541
ya i noticed the scopes kinda suck in real life an m95 hbas a 10x scope that would be cool\

also they need a semi auto sniper(besides sucky svd and chinese one) they need to replace m95 with m82
CHURNED
Banned
+15|6543|Cheshire, UK
They need to make the view distance better
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6590|Florida
view distance would be good, as well as a zoomable scope
Defiance
+438|6683

Integrate the CryENGINE with the bf2 engine!

ZOMG the 1.2 km view range on that is awesome! I'm pegging people off across islands!
vqsnapp
+5|6671
pffft all I want is a freakin range finder on the scope like in delta force, it's not that HARD to do.
Maj.Do
+85|6764|good old CA
hey the SVD doesnt suck lol.  Also wow using the Cryengine2 in Bf2 would be insane.
Entertayner
+826|6583

Defiance wrote:

Integrate the CryENGINE with the bf2 engine!

ZOMG the 1.2 km view range on that is awesome! I'm pegging people off across islands!
you already can, see dont_be_ss sig....
Jo Barf Creepy
+27|6571

Maj.Do wrote:

hey the SVD doesnt suck lol.  Also wow using the Cryengine2 in Bf2 would be insane.
The SVD is reserved for snipers who are incapable of making the first shot count. Any sniper needing a semi auto rifle is a coward with a poor shot. Bolt action are the only true rifles.
LordDragonclaw
RPK-74 Whore
+26|6595

Jo Barf Creepy wrote:

Maj.Do wrote:

The SVD is reserved for snipers who are incapable of making the first shot count. Any sniper needing a semi auto rifle is a coward with a poor shot. Bolt action are the only true rifles.
Actually the SVD is weaker and has a bad scope. If you can use the semi auto sniper rifles then you are a good sniper. If some n00b uses the SVD hes going to get his ass kicked. The bolt sniper rifles are EXTREMELY accurate and dont need a 2nd shot to kill, its the SVD that needs skill to be used as a one shot kill weapon.
TheEqualizer
+6|6544|Maryland, USA
I haven't unlocked the M95 yet so I just use the default weapon for whatever team I'm playing on.  But I find that the M24 is easier to use and kill than the SVD.  It's more accurate and more powerful.
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6561|USA bitches!

TheEqualizer wrote:

I haven't unlocked the M95 yet so I just use the default weapon for whatever team I'm playing on.  But I find that the M24 is easier to use and kill than the SVD.  It's more accurate and more powerful.
Right. I use the M24 over the M95 anyday. But, since I have the L96A1 unlocked, I use only that when sniping.
motherdear
+25|6664|Denmark/Minnesota (depends)
what would the idea be in replacing the m95 with the m82 the m82 is semi-automatic but it got so much recoil that you gotta reaim your shot each time, instead you should replace it with the psg-1 or replace the l96a2 with the psg-1. the psg-1 is the main sniper of europe anyway not the l96a2 that is what the sas use it should have been implemented in special forces instead
masterofflama
+19|6597|European Battlefield Command

Jenkinsbball wrote:

TheEqualizer wrote:

Right. I use the M24 over the M95 anyday. But, since I have the L96A1 unlocked, I use only that when sniping.
I find M95 better for sniping at long distances, and L96A1 on short distances. M95 has the lowest bullet drop.
PuckMercury
6 x 9 = 42
+298|6540|Portland, OR USA
Has anyone else noticed a "pull" or just a general inaccuracy with the l96a1?  I've found that if I line the shot up dead on at distance, it misses frequently, but if I move it a little to the right - no problems.  Maybe this is designed in as a "feature" as all real life weapons have character, or maybe it's just a glitch.  YES the targets are stationary, so it's not a matter of lead.  Just curious if anyone else has experienced this, or if it was explicitly stated elsewhere and I just can't read ...

----

Dracula called and he's coming tonight for you and I said, "OK."
jeffpod
+14|6600
I think the zoom scope is good as it is. Any ajustments would just tip the game balance.
HerZeLeiDZA
+1|6548|South Africa
The zooming on the Sniper Rifles are quite bad compared to it's real life counterparts. Even my Air Rifle's scope are twice the zoom. The scopes in BF1942 are atleast 2.5 times the zoom of the scopes in BF2.
Mobias1
+1|6541

motherdear wrote:

what would the idea be in replacing the m95 with the m82 the m82 is semi-automatic but it got so much recoil that you gotta reaim your shot each time, instead you should replace it with the psg-1 or replace the l96a2 with the psg-1. the psg-1 is the main sniper of europe anyway not the l96a2 that is what the sas use it should have been implemented in special forces instead
no no no have u seen some of the latest documentaires or testings of that thing u can empty a magazine fairly acurately, plus it should have the same recoil of the m95 as it shoots the same 50cal ammo, and also the m82 and m95 started out as being more oriented in anti armor rifles instead of sniper rifles. so that kind of messes p the hole situation, the damage of the m95 is also out of wack, if u got a torso shot on a human with a 50cal armor piercing round theres a good chance that it would litterally blow him in half(its been proven)
l41e
+677|6661

You can adjust the scope zoom in the tweak files, but you can't use 'em online...
blacksheepcannibal
+24|6764
Homework. Zoom magnification:
L96A1, M24, and M95: 5x Zoom.
SVD and Type 88: 3.3x Zoom.

I have no issues with the zoom magnifiation; if anything, run your BF2 at a higher resolution, fixes alot of the "blurryness". If you can't, then upgrade your machine, then run BF2 at a higher resolution.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard