My_pet_squirrel
Have you seen my nutz?
+126|6628
I mean the tank whores love to kill and not die i just love ramming them and pushing the button. I got kicked yesterday for killing the admin like 6 times in his tank trying to spawn rape on a karkand map. i mean when there is a tank and a apc spawn raping both engineer how are you supposed to kill them. Expecially when no one on your team spawns as AT.
Vampira_NB
Trying is the first step to failing
+76|6681|Canada Eh?
I do it when I'm spec ops, its fun and funny.

Call me a n00b all you want, if the BF2 coding allows me to do it, I'll do it! (But I won't use any exploits like the Hotel one on Karkand)
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6769

After a Jihad Jeep Kill

https://img271.imageshack.us/img271/738/screen0002sh.jpg

http://img271.imageshack.us/img271/2196 … 0009yl.jpg

Last edited by usmarine2005 (2006-06-13 12:23:43)

mr.widdim
The Second Apostle Of Chuy
+78|6713|Flaming_Maniac = pwnd.

Because they don't know how to do it/ are pissed when they get killed by it, I'd personally rather just use my sniper rilfe though.
dontfeedthenerd
+38|6555

mr.widdim wrote:

Because they don't know how to do it/ are pissed when they get killed by it, I'd personally rather just use my sniper rilfe though.
Against a farqin' tank?
My_pet_squirrel
Have you seen my nutz?
+126|6628

mr.widdim wrote:

I mostly play sniper but i mean ramming tanks with c4 is probably the Best thing to do in bf2 to piss people off so many kills but alot of deaths also usually 1 for 1 but it gets a tank off the map so my team can win
bobroonie.bda
+143|6689
kill armor by any means. Ive been jihaded plenty of times.. as far as im concerned its a respectable kill, i could have killed him in 1 shot but he got to me first..
mr.widdim
The Second Apostle Of Chuy
+78|6713|Flaming_Maniac = pwnd.

dontfeedthenerd wrote:

mr.widdim wrote:

Against a farqin' tank?
Oh, yes, I shoot my M95 at a tank just to see the dust fly off, I really do.
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6739|Peoria, Illinois
ha ha wait til they meet a jihad APC. They can't stop those.
[1stSSF]=Nuka=
Banned
+23|6758|PDX Metro Area, OR, US, SOL
Me personally, I only think it noobish when you die doing it...and yes, I sometimes still die doing it, so yeah, I'm still noobish sometimes...

If you can't kill without suiciding, then you're a noob...
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6661
I'll gladly keep a tank busy with me for ages waiting for a teammate to come C4 him just by shooting at it.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6769

[1stSSF]=Nuka= wrote:

Me personally, I only think it noobish when you die doing it...and yes, I sometimes still die doing it, so yeah, I'm still noobish sometimes...

Negative.   I could stay alive if I tried, but it is so fun seeing the carnage up close and personal.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6702|Howell, Mi USA
I never got called a noob when i carbomb, just a fag

Last edited by Cbass (2006-06-13 12:43:36)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6576

[1stSSF]=Nuka= wrote:

Me personally, I only think it noobish when you die doing it...
That's the point...
SGT_Dicklewicz
+33|6632
IMO If you go down with your Jeep and die, lame, if you ghost ride jeep and live, VICTORY!
Jihad correctly or DIE!
pfc_toecutter
meatshield
+38|6626|Houston, TX
I don't have a problem with it.  I thought that Jihad video was hilarious.
Darth_Fleder
Mod from the Church of the Painful Truth
+533|6814|Orlando, FL - Age 43
Jihad jeeping is an innovative way to get rid of the enemy. It is a perfectly legitimate tactic in my book.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6769

SGT_Dicklewicz wrote:

IMO If you go down with your Jeep and die, lame, if you ghost ride jeep and live, VICTORY!
Jihad correctly or DIE!
It is not "Jihad" if you live.  If you don't die....no virgins in heaven for you.
Sondernkommando
+22|6724
Has anyone ever blown themselves onto a building with C4 or walking through solid walls?  No.

Do armies every agree to fight with pistols only?  No.

These are exploits.

Were kamikaze pilots Noobs?  Yes. 

Were they in a real war?  Yes.

Do suicide bombers ram Canadian armour in Afghanistan and blow themselves up?  Yes.

Is that  a real war?  Yes.

I believe this validates this method of attack quite nicely and distinguishes it from widely-reviled "exploits".
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6585|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
I will only jihad a tank if he get me upset, For an exemple...he is camping our spawn points...let me 3-5 sec then he wont be here anymore lol...But well i understand that some people hate that way of taking off people...but Hey! its a fricking good way!
My_pet_squirrel
Have you seen my nutz?
+126|6628

usmarine2005 wrote:

SGT_Dicklewicz wrote:

Jihad correctly or DIE!
It is not "Jihad" if you live.  If you don't die....no virgins in heaven for you.
how many is it 40? brown eyed virgins? ahh nvm but i have done it in a blackhawk on a 64 gulf but i kept getting shot down by the enemy attack heli now i just do it on mashtuur with the mec chopter i just ram the mosque flag when a tank goes back to cap it lol usually about 3 kills
mooncricket
Knife Whore
+10|6745|Alabama
It is extremely annoying and takes no skill to jihad jeep. If you don't have the skills to sneak up behind a tank or the guts to run up while it's looking at ya, you don't need to be tossing c4 on a jeep. It degrades the BF2 experience.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6661

pfc_toecutter wrote:

I don't have a problem with it.  I thought that Jihad video was hilarious.
Why thank you

Has anyone ever blown themselves onto a building with C4 or walking through solid walls?  No.

Do armies every agree to fight with pistols only?  No.

These are exploits.

Were kamikaze pilots Noobs?  Yes.

Were they in a real war?  Yes.

Do suicide bombers ram Canadian armour in Afghanistan and blow themselves up?  Yes.

Is that  a real war?  Yes.

I believe this validates this method of attack quite nicely and distinguishes it from widely-reviled "exploits".
Good analogy!
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
SGT_Dicklewicz
+33|6632

usmarine2005 wrote:

SGT_Dicklewicz wrote:

Jihad correctly or DIE!
What do I know, I am an White Christian American!
The#1Spot
+105|6547|byah
the only time i did that was for getting my explosives medals then i stopped

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard