bigp66
+63|6539|memphfrica-memphis,TN
who ever gave me the karma that said it must be dinner time in memphis you are right it is 6:43 and to me that is dinner time....i have a high metabolism i can eat a lot and not gain a pound i have to work hard in the weight room to gain weight but then i dont get teh muscle because i need the energy to help me grow to 6,6 untill i mature..im almost there 3 inches to go ..................
no back on topic memphis barbeque is the best in the world just try and you will love it.
JohnnyBlanco
+44|6562|England
McDonalds cheesburgers, coca cola, muscle cars, playboy, horny chicks and Star Wars.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6681|Tampa Bay Florida
Okay, McDonalds cheeseburgers are teh suck. 

If you live in the in the south (maybe other places too) you'll know that Sonic totally pwns McDonalds

Last edited by Spearhead (2006-06-14 16:56:27)

-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6650|BC, Canada
the snowboard scene... fuck they build nice jumps all over the west coast.
if your into snowboarding the cali session from "From _____, with Love" so sick.
i Definately don't like LAX, most boring airport ever.

also, fear and loathing.... i like that.

Last edited by Nicholas Langdon (2006-06-14 17:03:11)

bigp66

Spearhead wrote:

If you live in the in the south (maybe other places too) you'll know that Sonic totally pwns McDonalds
if you live in south it is MEMPHIS BARBEQUE and i know ive said that like a million times but i swear to god it is the best bbq in the world pork bbq that is
bigp66
we have AMERICAN FOOTBALL which is teh best sport in the world. for all the european who don't know about american football go to www.nfl.com and look around the website.
Viper38
+118|6661
I love American music ... espeically TOOL and punk bads like The Ataris etc. etc. I also love Ice Hockey .. oh and one of my favourite planes is American, the B-36 Peacemaker
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6681|Tampa Bay Florida

bigp66 wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

if you live in south it is MEMPHIS BARBEQUE and i know ive said that like a million times but i swear to god it is the best bbq in the world pork bbq that is
Well, let's assume you don't have enough time for memphis BBQ.  Unless it's a fast food chain?  If it is, I'm sorry

Besides, some people can't drive all the way to Memphis just for BBQ.  It's tempting though

Last edited by Spearhead (2006-06-14 17:34:29)

JG1567JG
+110|6579|United States of America
bigp66 why dont you let the non-US citizens tell us what they like about our country instead of spamming the thread about BBQ.

Thanks for the compliments on our country people.
em*Arsenic
+1|6549|Houston

bigp66 wrote:

we have AMERICAN FOOTBALL which is teh best sport in the world. for all the european who don't know about american football go to www.nfl.com and look around the website.
I love American football, I coordinate my work schedule with Sunday and Monday night football,,  have the friends over,, BBQ   grill  burgers or steaks or whatever,,  but actually the most POPULAR sport for all continents is actually  what Americans call  "Soccer"   but is called  "Football" by ev1 else..    Good sport too,, just not enough smash mouth for me 

Im from Texas and our State has alot of different climates ,, up north is very cold and snows alot ,, down south (im from Houston)  we have the beaches and gulf weather,,  energy capital of the US,, home of NASA,,   out west we have more of a desert climate , cliffs plateuas and mountains..  East Texas,, well there are alot of the "RED NECKS " there lol,,  unfortunitly those are the ones that give the rest bad names lol,,  no teeth country bumpkins that have every car they ever owned still sitting in their yards with 10ft high weeds growing around them,,  chickens and dogs running lose througout the yard,,   (no lie lol)
xGBlitzkrieg
The Lazy Genius
+14|6527|USA, CA
Finally a happy post, thanks poe!
Kendoson
+10|6686|Scotland
They made greg the bunny makes me lmao but fox then canceled after 1 seson grrrrrrr oh well they do send us some good shit never forget family guy, american dad so pretty much i like there of beat tv lol
Barnyard
+0|6758
Memphis BBQ is good, and we have a lot of the Red necks here in Southern Illinois also  Get'er Done!!!!

SIU-C FTW

Last edited by Barnyard (2006-06-14 19:00:11)

bigp66

Barnyard wrote:

Memphis BBQ is good, and we have a lot of the Red necks here in Southern Illinois also  Get'er Done!!!!

SIU-C FTW
thats what im talken about

Last edited by bigp66 (2006-06-14 19:05:00)

bigp66

JG1567JG wrote:

bigp66 why dont you let the non-US citizens tell us what they like about our country instead of spamming the thread about BBQ.

Thanks for the compliments on our country people.
im telling the non-us citizens about memphis bbq
comet241
+164|6756|Normal, IL

JohnnyBlanco wrote:

McDonalds cheesburgers, coca cola, muscle cars, playboy, horny chicks and Star Wars.
hey, lets be fair. we have you guys to thank almost as much for star wars, half the cast is british! and as far as what Arkanon said, i wouldn't know what to do in london, i guess i didn't realize that small talk and conversations with random strangers was totally american.... I guess next time im there ill just shut up so i dont stand out like a sore thumb....

and while we're at it, the TRUE american muscle car, johnnyblanco: http://www.ers-squad.com/comet/vette3.JPG

i bought it three years ago and am slowly bringing it back to 100% original. Driving it down Old Route 66 (which runs right through my town) is the true American experience

Last edited by comet241 (2006-06-14 19:11:58)

bigp66

comet241 wrote:

JohnnyBlanco wrote:

hey, lets be fair. we have you guys to thank almost as much for star wars, half the cast is british! and as far as what Arkanon said, i wouldn't know what to do in london, i guess i didn't realize that small talk and conversations with random strangers was totally american.... I guess next time im there ill just shut up so i dont stand out like a sore thumb....

and while we're at it, the TRUE american muscle car, johnnyblanco: http://www.ers-squad.com/comet/vette3.JPG

i bought it three years ago and am slowly bringing it back to 100% original. Driving it down Old Route 66 (which runs right through my town) is the true American experience
why don't you drive through memphis and ill take to the canales grocery down huston levve and get a ham sandwitch with BBQ RUB that makes it extra good and some memphis bbq then you can hit the road
-r3-anubis
+73|6528|florida
1 thing i don't like about the US, Rednecks here in the south are a pain. They always have to discriminate against asians like me.
buttered noodle
+16|6637|ohio

=OBS= EstebanRey wrote:

spastic bullet wrote:

The considerable historical contributions of its citizens to the fight against global fascism, particularly in WWII.
America entering the war because of fascism? LOL, they were still persecuting black people until the '60s so I don't think the US could have used that as the reason to going to war.......
much more of an issue in the south, number of movies on such injsutices against blacks,but you cant count a relatively small number of incidents as counting for all americans

bigp66 wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Given all of the criticism of US foreign policy in this forum in recent times I think we need a new discussion. I invite everyone from outside the US to submit what elements of US society and culture they like and admire, in an effort to show that we non-US citizens are not anti-American, just anti-US warmongering/neoconservatism.
YOU people can't experiance the United States without barbeque pork barbeque that is...So go to Memphis Tennessee because in Memphis where I live Im blessed to live in the home of the best pork barbeque in the world.
mmmm BBQ so yummy!

Arkanon wrote:

I like the fact that a guy at a pedestrian crossing can just start talking at you about something, then walk off happy to never see you again. Casual conversation is quite refreshing. In London, if someone starts talking to you uninvited, they're either an American tourist, or a fucking nutcase. So people in London do not talk to each other.
so does that make all us americans fucking nutcases? j/k

-r3-anubis wrote:

1 thing i don't like about the US, Rednecks here in the south are a pain. They always have to discriminate against asians like me.
welcome to america, the land of the brave, proud and fucking rednecks - god almighty do we to take them out back and shoot them, they're a bunch of dumb as shit, mindless, rascist, bible thumbers.

guessing i got -1 for the last part of this, to whomever it was, im sorry i tell the truth

Last edited by buttered noodle (2006-06-15 19:00:38)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6640

comet241 wrote:

JohnnyBlanco wrote:

That is a sweet ass 'vette. I would love to have one. You see so few American muscle cars over here.

I am enjoying this thread, it's nice to see something positive and friendly for a change.
comet241
+164|6756|Normal, IL

bigp66 wrote:

comet241 wrote:

JohnnyBlanco wrote:

why don't you drive through memphis and ill take to the canales grocery down huston levve and get a ham sandwitch with BBQ RUB that makes it extra good and some memphis bbq then you can hit the road
sadly, im a vegetarian..... but i still do know memphis is a great place to get some bbq. vegetarianism could be a whole 'nother thread, but im afraid there are precious few of us on these forums to make the debate more than one persons' view (mine). thanks though!
BVC
+325|6687
Muscle cars, especially the classics!  Pumpkin pie rules, also!
CameronPoe
+2,925|6547
I almost forgot the cheesetastic US TV classics:
A-Team
Knightrider
Airwolf
MacGuyver
CHiPs

And the cheesiest tongue-in-cheek movies:
Con Air, of course
Commando
Rocky (IV especially)

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-06-15 04:13:01)

Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6766|Noizyland

America is the net that catches great things, mostly from Canada.
Also, their leader makes me laugh.
He's always there when he shouldn't be, like Iraq the other day, and Turkey in 2004 when I was there. You couldn't do bloody anything, there were so many guards!
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
bigp66

Pubic wrote:

Muscle cars, especially the classics!  Pumpkin pie rules, also!
yea dude pumkin pies kick ass with DEEP FRIED TURKEY

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard