Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6853
GTA did this to me, Id be on the Street See a garbage truck or a Cop car Coming and I step WAAAYY BACK. I also cut thru parking lots and Red lights are optional.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6853

T1mbrW0lf wrote:

I'm a commercial driver, and I've already caught myself moving for the brake pedal when I've suddenly spotted dark-colored round or square patches on the road . . .

I've been an avid target shooter (rifle and pistol) and hunter most of my life; and I own a few "military" rifles: AR-15, AK-47, CETME, and an M1A (semi-auto M-14) - but it's only since playing BF2 that I find myself spotting people 300 to 400 meters away, and thinking "Yeah, I could pop them from here" . . .
Dshak  ! kniero ! come yell at this guy!
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6853
Once during my "Team fortress" Days I was Driving through the Lincoln Tunnle to NYC and there is Whitel tile Witha blue horizontal Stripe that runs the lenght of it. I was thinking Yep, on the Blue Teams side of map.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6853

Incontrovertible wrote:

morbesso666 wrote:

T1mbrW0lf wrote:

I'm a commercial driver, and I've already caught myself moving for the brake pedal when I've suddenly spotted dark-colored round or square patches on the road . . .

I've been an avid target shooter (rifle and pistol) and hunter most of my life; and I own a few "military" rifles: AR-15, AK-47, CETME, and an M1A (semi-auto M-14) - but it's only since playing BF2 that I find myself spotting people 300 to 400 meters away, and thinking "Yeah, I could pop them from here" . . .
u r stupid... especially for the last sentence... u thinking of killing whites like u?
... he's not saying he would. Don't call people stupid. Don't be racist.
I thought dark Brown patches meant mines, If he yelled asshole would you say, WHAT?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard