SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6657|The darkside of Denver
has anyone noticed that as USMC the spec ops class and the medic class are NEVER African American??? Is Dice trying to say that African American citizens are not up to the task of filling these roles on the battlefield? Discuss.

Last edited by <SS>SonderKommando (2006-06-12 20:28:51)

Des.Kmal
+917|6615|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
stfu attention whore, that makes no sense
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
lukeiamnotyourfather
Joe's Crematorium, You Kill'em, We Grill'em!
+37|6673
ummm.....no

look at sig pic

Last edited by lukeiamnotyourfather (2006-06-12 20:30:12)

travisb05
bullseye (+)
+58|6696|U.S
um the classes have thier own color it doesnt change so play as assault or support if you want to be AFA"african american".
SonderKommando
just trying to get a conversation started, dont you think its odd? I was playing today and i noticed it... lighten up.
travisb05
bullseye (+)
+58|6696|U.S
and you never noticed assault and support are always black not switching back and forth.
eagles1106
+269|6581|Marlton, New Jersey.
theyre preset, like anti tank for USMC is never white...
SonderKommando

travisb05 wrote:

um the classes have thier own color it doesnt change so play as assault or support if you want to be AFA"african american".
well typically the machine gunners and assualt soldiers are just regular infantry in the armed forces, they either chose or were'nt able to make it as Special Forces, and to become a Medic you have to learn how to perform medical proceedures, so i think its rather odd that there are no African American Special Forces soldiers or Medics.

P.S. I AM NOT A RACIST, I KNOW MY NAME SOUNDS LIKE IT BUT I SWEAR IM NOT!! JUST LIKE HISTORY AND IT WAS ALL THAT WAS ON MY MIND WHEN I CHOSE IT ( I HAD JUST FINISHED READING THE BOOK "WITH OUR BACKS TO BERLIN" so please keep the flaming to a minimum
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6616|Manitowoc, WI
ya as stated above.  Assault, support and AT are always black.  Spec ops, Medic and Sniper are always white.

of coure if you spawn as medic you can pick up a support kit and become a white support.
<eN>Madcat
+2|6838
then Dice is racist against white people, are white people not up to the task of filling the roles of support and assault on the battlefield.  It you damn people who make me sick.  We have racism because all you AFA people are like OMG we're not here, we're not there, well sometimes white people are not there either, and there is a bigger population of whites thatn AFA's.  Don't cry, first look at facts.
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6677
Where are all the hickabilly's ? I want some big fat ass national gaurd mofo's with sawed-off sgotguns , moltov cocktails made of old whiskey bottles . Maybe throwable hatchets made of elk bone or some shit .
Keep it real .
shadow18alpha
I attend BF2 Anonymous Meetings
+129|6672|Warlord/Bellevue,WA
oh please,give me a break
flyinhawaiian91
+13|6639|cali usa
y are the people wtih short sprints all black

arent they usually faster then people? like for real think about it

not being prejudice but there fast ass hell

but u have to think the black people have the extra armor in the game so there protecting them
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6744|The United Center
Have you ever noticed that all MEC solders are Middle Easterners?  Or all PLA soldiers are Chinese?  I mean wtf?!?
Pop To Ster
Philosiraptor
+45|6529|Edmonds, WA
LOLOL

EXACTLY..why?
SonderKommando

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Have you ever noticed that all MEC solders are Middle Easterners?  Or all PLA soldiers are Chinese?  I mean wtf?!?
LOL! thats why i specified USMC..
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6575|Florida

BolvisOculus wrote:

ya as stated above.  Assault, support and AT are always black.  Spec ops, Medic and Sniper are always white.

of coure if you spawn as medic you can pick up a support kit and become a white support.
Is the guy actually white still?  I mean it would make sense, but I obviously I dont look at myself because I play in first person, and never realized it with others.....thats kinda cool I guess.

But seriously wtf?  I think enough of my replys have been posted already lol.
ilyandor
+31|6686|Phoenix, AZ
no comment.

um, here you go. create/find a mod for bf2 that converts ALL soldiers, including USMC, PLA, MEC etc into skinny lil white nerds with calculators in their pockets and metallica tshirts.

then you can stop calling dice/ea/your mom/god a racist.
Des.Kmal
+917|6615|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
who is n1? he +1ed me and I want to +1 him back.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Cursed You
+64|6585|Idaho
If anything theyre being inclusive.  It'd be modestly racist of them not to include black people since they have become a bigger part of the real battlefield.

Holla.
alpinestar
+304|6593|New York City baby.
DICE thinks african american medics will carry marijuana in their pounches and spec ops will light it up with c4 and the game will slow down dramatically after that it will crash to desktop oh wait or is it already included in patch 1.3?[/420]

Last edited by alpinestar (2006-06-12 21:36:09)

DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6624|Los Angeles, California, US.
Assault, Anti - Tank, And Support. All Very Important Classes. So, I have no Idea WTF you are Talking about. Thats 3 of 7 Kits.

Last edited by DaReJa (2006-06-12 21:37:10)

Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
Annhilation
+5|6580
Oh great someone trying to whine about the game and make a scene
Cursed You
+64|6585|Idaho
Lol also being racist would be like having the PLA carry Green Tea and Herbs in place of heal packs.

Or spetnaz carrying vodka.

Or SAS carrying tea.

Thats racism.

btw Im not racist.  Racism is taken in the context of what is being said or done.
eagles1106
+269|6581|Marlton, New Jersey.

ThomasMorgan wrote:

lol i took that seriously at first then i realized it was sarcasm, im kinda slow today.  I was about to flame on you so much

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard