Poll

Do you think that US Soldiers like killing people, seriously?

Yes29%29% - 102
No51%51% - 179
I don't know11%11% - 39
Do not wish to comment8%8% - 28
Total: 348
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6668|USA

Point&Shoot wrote:

lowing wrote:

How exactly do you support our troops without supporting the endeavors for which they are tasked?? All this forum wants to do is see them fail in their missions. It seems the worse the news from these wars the more the liberals thrive and roll in the mud.
I think some of us don't want to see anyone get killed in Iraq.  Be they US/Coalition soldiers or Iraqi people.  And being as that their reason for being over there isn't that clear, it's hard to support their endeavors.

The soldiers went to stop Saddam from producing and using WMD, now the Bush admin. says they can't find any.  Were there ever any?  We can't know.  It is entirely possible the US gov. knows Iraq has WMD because they gave them some to fuck up Iran, but I don't think they'll tell the public that anytime soon.  As for getting rid of Saddam...he was a former puppet of the US gov.

Even if you believe that Iraq had WMD and Saddam was a terrible dictator...well isn't that the US's doing?

I don't mean to sound controversial, but if the US hadn't interfered with Iraq.
Interesting site

So it is a little hard to understand why we should support a cause, that has and will, cost many lives of both Iraqis and Coalition soldiers.  To clean up a mess that was started by the US to begin with.
The cause was not WMD's the cause was Iraq had been breaking the cease fire agreement that was put in place by the UN resolutions and agreed upon by Iraq. This is a continuation of the war started in 1991 that the whole world approved of. Iraq spent 10 years ignoring the cease fire agreement, while the US and the UN tried to get him to comply diplomatically. Since he would not allow the UN inspectors into his facilities the fear was he had or was producing WMD's. I personally think it was smart to go in and see forcefully, (since he wouldn't let us in legally under the resolutions ) instead of sitting and waiting for Iraq to use it.

We didn't go into Iraq for oil as many of you claim, because if we did we would have taken it 15 years ago.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6733
i agree w/ lowing. saddam didnt allow UN inspectors into his facilities, and most ppl will think "zomg he has WMDS!!!11oneoneoene" and if US invaded Iraq for oil... then why has oil prices go up so fast?
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6578

lowing wrote:

The cause was not WMD's the cause was Iraq had been breaking the cease fire agreement that was put in place by the UN resolutions and agreed upon by Iraq.
According to the US the agreement it was breaking was the one not to create or attempt to create WMDs.
Finbar123
+6|6823
And what sort of soldiers are those you are to lead? Are they reliable? Are they brave? Are they capable of victory? Their story is known to all of you. It is the story of the American man-at-arms. My estimate of him was formed on the battlefield many, many years ago, and has never changed. I regarded him then as I regard him now -- as one of the world's noblest figures, not only as one of the finest military characters, but also as one of the most stainless. His name and fame are the birthright of every American citizen. In his youth and strength, his love and loyalty, he gave all that mortality can give.

He needs no eulogy from me or from any other man. He has written his own history and written it in red on his enemy's breast. But when I think of his patience under adversity, of his courage under fire, and of his modesty in victory, I am filled with an emotion of admiration I cannot put into words. He belongs to history as furnishing one of the greatest examples of successful patriotism. He belongs to posterity as the instructor of future generations in the principles of liberty and freedom. He belongs to the present, to us, by his virtues and by his achievements. In 20 campaigns, on a hundred battlefields, around a thousand campfires, I have witnessed that enduring fortitude, that patriotic self-abnegation, and that invincible determination which have carved his statue in the hearts of his people. From one end of the world to the other he has drained deep the chalice of courage.

As I listened to those songs [of the glee club], in memory's eye I could see those staggering columns of the First World War, bending under soggy packs, on many a weary march from dripping dusk to drizzling dawn, slogging ankle-deep through the mire of shell-shocked roads, to form grimly for the attack, blue-lipped, covered with sludge and mud, chilled by the wind and rain, driving home to their objective, and for many, to the judgment seat of  God.

I do not know the dignity of their birth, but I do know the glory of their death.

They died unquestioning, uncomplaining, with faith in their hearts, and on their lips the hope that we would go on to victory.

Always, for them: Duty, Honor, Country; always their blood and sweat and tears, as we sought the way and the light and the truth.

And 20 years after, on the other side of the globe, again the filth of murky foxholes, the stench of ghostly trenches, the slime of dripping dugouts; those boiling suns of relentless heat, those torrential rains of devastating storms; the loneliness and utter desolation of jungle trails; the bitterness of long separation from those they loved and cherished; the deadly pestilence of tropical disease; the horror of stricken areas of war; their resolute and determined defense, their swift and sure attack, their indomitable purpose, their complete and decisive victory -- always victory. Always through the bloody haze of their last reverberating shot, the vision of gaunt, ghastly men reverently following your password of: Duty, Honor, Country.

The code which those words perpetuate embraces the highest moral laws and will stand the test of any ethics or philosophies ever promulgated for the uplift of mankind. Its requirements are for the things that are right, and its restraints are from the things that are wrong.

The soldier, above all other men, is required to practice the greatest act of religious training -- sacrifice.

In battle and in the face of danger and death, he discloses those divine attributes which his Maker gave when he created man in his own image. No physical courage and no brute instinct can take the place of the Divine help which alone can sustain him.

However horrible the incidents of war may be, the soldier who is called upon to offer and to give his life for his country is the noblest development of mankind.

You now face a new world -- a world of change. The thrust into outer space of the satellite, spheres, and missiles mark the beginning of another epoch in the long story of mankind. In the five or more billions of years the scientists tell us it has taken to form the earth, in the three or more billion years of development of the human race, there has never been a more abrupt or staggering evolution. We deal now not with things of this world alone, but with the illimitable distances and as yet unfathomed mysteries of the universe. We are reaching out for a new and boundless frontier.

We speak in strange terms: of harnessing the cosmic energy; of making winds and tides work for us; of creating unheard synthetic materials to supplement or even replace our old standard basics; to purify sea water for our drink; of mining ocean floors for new fields of wealth and food; of disease preventatives to expand life into the hundreds of years; of controlling the weather for a more equitable distribution of heat and cold, of rain and shine; of space ships to the moon; of the primary target in war, no longer limited to the armed forces of an enemy, but instead to include his civil populations; of ultimate conflict between a united human race and the sinister forces of some other planetary galaxy; of such dreams and fantasies as to make life the most exciting of all time.

And through all this welter of change and development, your mission remains fixed, determined, inviolable: it is to win our wars.

Everything else in your professional career is but corollary to this vital dedication. All other public purposes, all other public projects, all other public needs, great or small, will find others for their accomplishment. But you are the ones who are trained to fight. Yours is the profession of arms,  the will to win, the sure knowledge that in war there is no substitute for victory; that if you lose, the nation will be destroyed; that the very obsession of your public service must be: Duty, Honor, Country.

Others will debate the controversial issues, national and international, which divide men's minds; but serene, calm, aloof, you stand as the Nation's war-guardian, as its lifeguard from the raging tides of international conflict, as its gladiator in the arena of battle. For a century and a half you have defended, guarded, and protected its hallowed traditions of liberty and freedom, of right and justice.

Let civilian voices argue the merits or demerits of our processes of government; whether our strength is being sapped by deficit financing, indulged in too long, by federal paternalism grown too mighty, by power groups grown too arrogant, by politics grown too corrupt, by crime grown too rampant, by morals grown too low, by taxes grown too high, by extremists grown too violent; whether our personal liberties are as thorough and complete as they should be. These great national problems are not for your professional participation or military solution. Your guidepost stands out like a ten-fold beacon in the night: Duty, Honor, Country.

You are the leaven which binds together the entire fabric of our national system of defense. From your ranks come the great captains who hold the nation's destiny in their hands the moment the war tocsin sounds. The Long Gray Line has never failed us. Were you to do so, a million ghosts in olive drab, in brown khaki, in blue and gray, would rise from their white crosses thundering those magic words: Duty, Honor, Country.

This does not mean that you are war mongers.

On the contrary, the soldier, above all other people, prays for peace, for he must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war.

But always in our ears ring the ominous words of Plato, that wisest of all philosophers: "Only the dead have seen the end of war."

The shadows are lengthening for me. The twilight is here. My days of old have vanished, tone and tint. They have gone glimmering through the dreams of things that were. Their memory is one of wondrous beauty, watered by tears, and coaxed and caressed by the smiles of yesterday. I listen vainly, but with thirsty ears, for the witching melody of faint bugles blowing reveille, of far drums beating the long roll. In my dreams I hear again the crash of guns, the rattle of musketry, the strange, mournful mutter of the battlefield.

But in the evening of my memory, always I come back to West Point.

Always there echoes and re-echoes: Duty, Honor, Country.

Today marks my final roll call with you, but I want you to know that when I cross the river my last conscious thoughts will be of The Corps, and The Corps, and The Corps.

I bid you farewell.

General Douglas MacArthur
KingLou
Banned
+79|6640|Las Vegas

Ikarti wrote:

joker3327 wrote:

Ikarti if youre going to give neg then at least put your name to it...oh and you can prove that its been years since he had any can you???   thought not.
Of course I can. He certainly didn't have any in 2003. That's years. But even before then, and if you're going to challenge me to look up the EXACT date of the last gassing, I challenge you to find proof that he's been doing it up to the past 5 years.
No, what I said makes perfect sense.  Your teen angst simply prevents you from understanding....and here is a perfect example.  Someone asks you for proof, and you state YOUR OPINION as FACT, and offer it as PROOF.  Goodbye logic, reason, reality, and better yet EXPERIENCE........hello internet and television news sources.  He certainly didn't have any in 2003?  Based on what PROOF exactly?  Don't worry, I'll relieve you of horribly painstaking task of having to actually THINK of an answer to that.  Don't bother.

KiL
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6853
So who is the dude who looks like " Napolean Dynomite " standing under the dome ?

Is he wearing those funky boots?

Last edited by Horseman 77 (2006-06-13 07:43:02)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6572

Horseman 77 wrote:

So who is the dude who looks like " Napolean Dynomite " standing under the dome ?

Is he wearing those funky boots?
Cheers for that. Actually I don't look that much like Napoleon Dynamite. The Dome is 'The Dome of the Rock' in Palestine.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-06-13 08:11:00)

Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6853
Posts like this are a thinly veiled attempt to trash Our Country.

The fact that Liberals and Democrats will attack their country and fighting forces so viscously during a time of War is proof enough our cause and plans are working well there.

If it wasn't and we had a even a small chance of losing, they would never endanger themselves with such reckless action.

But a few extra lives lost due to their morale boosting of our enemy's forces is nothing in " Their Big Picture "

They want the White House back, thats all that is important to them.

They have no plans, Nothing to offer. They have never given us anything that we needed or anything that worked as a Resume' So all they can do is attack the Messenger. They cant attack his Ideas and they produce none of their own.

Last edited by Horseman 77 (2006-06-13 08:10:05)

motherdear
+25|6668|Denmark/Minnesota (depends)
just some info on vx gas : vx gas is the most poisonous gas in the world, vx gas attacks the nerve system and give you very violent spasm and you begin to vomit, after about 10 sec your skin will begin to evaporate but you can't do anything because of that you are paralyzed. after about 20 sec the spasms and your vomiting be so powerful that you begin to vomit your own organs and stuff like that out of place inside of your body thereby killing you, the only way to cure vx gas is to inject an anti toxin into your hard with a long needle within 10 sec before you get fully paralyzed. by the way 1 Te spoon vx gas released in the atmosphere let's say about 1000m up kills everything within a radius of 1km so this stuff is pretty nasty
-F8-Scotch
+43|6586

Horseman 77 wrote:

The fact that Liberals and Democrats will attack their country and fighting forces so viscously during a time of War is proof enough our cause and plans are working well there.

If it wasn't and we had a even a small chance of losing, they would never endanger themselves with such reckless action.

But a few extra lives lost due to their morale boosting of our enemy's forces is nothing in " Their Big Picture "

They have no plans, Nothing to offer. They have never given us anything that we needed or anything that worked as a Resume' So all they can do is attack the Messenger. They cant attack his Ideas and they produce none of their own.
Posts like what? Recon's original? For some reason I would've expected you to agree with it. What about the post of McArthur's letter? What "posts" are you talking about?

You are way out of bounds on your post, it's a perfect example of the insanity some conservatives are experiencing right now. As a liberal and a Democrat I take serious offense to your characterization of our organizations as "attacking thier country and fighting forces"

First off America is everyone's, not just yours or mine.

Secondly, it appears as though you might have sprung a leak somewhere near the brain pan. Dissent is example enough that "our cause and plans are working well there"?! That's one of the stupidest things I've ever heard come out of anyone's mouth. It's an example of a different point of view, a seperate plan of action that didn't and doesn't include invading/occupying nations in an attempt to comabt terror.

Thirdly, while the Democratic party might be struggling with an adequate solution to "stay the course", which isn't a plan btw, they have many who believe strongly in getting our troops out of harms way rather than keeping them in country unnecessarily. It's not about abandoning the fight but knowing when it's time to get out.

Fourthly, flame tactics such as "few extra lives lost due to their morale boosting of our enemy's forces is nothing in " Their Big Picture "" don't mean much anymore. If people actually believe that Democrats actively try to aid the enemy, as ludicrous as that is, then they are just about as fantastically devoid of intelligence as your post appears to be.

Lastly, neither the Democrats or Liberals in general have ANYTHING TO DO WITH WHAT IS GOING ON IN CONGRESS OR THE REST OF THE GOVERNMENT. That's right, because we aren't in the white house and because we don't have any majority in either the House or the Senate, congress IS made up of 2 branches, feel free to open your mind up to the idea that almost all of the legislation is Republican driven. At most we can hold up bills in committee, unlikely on most items, or fillibuster, which the Republicans have set a precedent to overcome. So, you wanna blame somebody for what's going right and/or wrong? Look at the Republican side of the aisle because at best the Democrats can simply bide thier time and focus on the midterms. Oh, and while were at it...The Republican controlled congress decides that rather than terror, our safety, Iraq, Homeland Security...They debate Gay Friggin' Marriage, The Estate Tax and Flag Burning. That's a great use of thier time, how many folks are going to die while The Republicans worry about gay people getting hitched, or actually trying to prevent it since it isn't really happening and 19 states already have anti-gay marriage ammendments in thier constitution.

What a bunch of cockamamie BS. It's people like you who inflame the differences by spouting illogical, untrue and basless accusations. Meanwhile when things need to get done, when people need help or want to rely on thier government in times of emergency, nothing get's done. There are alot of constructive or at least informed conservatives/republicans/others on this board, you certainly do NOT fall in that group.

Scotch
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6853
Your are in no position to judge anyone. In your post I saw " no plan, nothing to offer and nothing we need. "
Just a lot of typical blather laced with personal insults.

If thats the Crux of your argument, good luck trying to sell it.

The entire Haditha  thing is being pushed by people with political motives.

Everyone knows it as do you. You are reduced to lying to yourself which seems pretty pathetic to me.

Anyone with a real interest in justice would want the investigation to go forward first with at least the same enthusiasm they want Cop killers like Mumia to get.

People like Murtha want so badly for some disaster to befall our troops.

Its very simple. good news for America is bad news for them.

Look at the negative spin they desperately try and apply to the Zarqawi killing.

I can't wait till they kill Osama Bin Laden just to see you guys try and spin it and change your point of view 180% like you did with Saddam's Capture.

Before:  " Bush can't even find Saddam "

After:     " Poor Saddam, he is just a sad old man who looks like Santa Cluas "

Gay marriage really segways well into the argument. Nice work. Smells desperate to me.

Last edited by Horseman 77 (2006-06-13 11:12:31)

bigp66
+63|6564|memphfrica-memphis,TN

[pWa]Recon wrote:

being a soldier, and having gone to war for my country, i say NO, do any of you know what it is like to dream the same dream over and over again, until you are walking down the street with your wife and kids and you spaz out and hit the ground, because your dream is not playing out for you in real time, full color, no holds barred action as if you were back in the mix.... maybe 2% of you do, until you have this first hand knowledge, shut the fuck up, and keep your ASS HAT statements to your self about "the red mist" (jarhead) and baby killers ( LBJ), i don't want to hear it, people in america.... soldiers fight for your freedom so you have the RIGHT TO PROTEST the war, we fight for you to say whatever your little minds think about an elected office... we fight for the freedom that allows you to be on this message board in the first place..... do you think that China can just google whatever it wants to..... nope.... less freedoms..... your freedom of speech is a soldiers curse, due to this we take your comments with a grain of salt (or sand, depending if you have been to the sand box) and say we fight for YOU, the civilians, so you can curse us, and spit on us... and another thing..... while you spit on us.... we stand still, hold our ground, and remember that this land was formed on the blood of our country's leaders, soldiers, and HONOR. remember this before you deside to cut down a soldier for keeping your civil freedoms just that... free, remember that before you protest another soldiers furnal, remember that the next time you see our flag waving above your head, that soldiers bleed the red stripes to keep the white(civilians in general) stripes pure, and the field of blue and white held in union. Truth, Honor, and the HIGHEST ESPRIT` De Corps.

~Recon
good poll but ou know the people that put yes are retards from europe that are jealus of the United States of America and hate us
bigp66
+63|6564|memphfrica-memphis,TN

-F8-Scotch wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

Posts like what? Recon's original? For some reason I would've expected you to agree with it. What about the post of McArthur's letter? What "posts" are you talking about?

You are way out of bounds on your post, it's a perfect example of the insanity some conservatives are experiencing right now. As a liberal and a Democrat I take serious offense to your characterization of our organizations as "attacking thier country and fighting forces"

First off America is everyone's, not just yours or mine.

Secondly, it appears as though you might have sprung a leak somewhere near the brain pan. Dissent is example enough that "our cause and plans are working well there"?! That's one of the stupidest things I've ever heard come out of anyone's mouth. It's an example of a different point of view, a seperate plan of action that didn't and doesn't include invading/occupying nations in an attempt to comabt terror.

Thirdly, while the Democratic party might be struggling with an adequate solution to "stay the course", which isn't a plan btw, they have many who believe strongly in getting our troops out of harms way rather than keeping them in country unnecessarily. It's not about abandoning the fight but knowing when it's time to get out.

Fourthly, flame tactics such as "few extra lives lost due to their morale boosting of our enemy's forces is nothing in " Their Big Picture "" don't mean much anymore. If people actually believe that Democrats actively try to aid the enemy, as ludicrous as that is, then they are just about as fantastically devoid of intelligence as your post appears to be.

Lastly, neither the Democrats or Liberals in general have ANYTHING TO DO WITH WHAT IS GOING ON IN CONGRESS OR THE REST OF THE GOVERNMENT. That's right, because we aren't in the white house and because we don't have any majority in either the House or the Senate, congress IS made up of 2 branches, feel free to open your mind up to the idea that almost all of the legislation is Republican driven. At most we can hold up bills in committee, unlikely on most items, or fillibuster, which the Republicans have set a precedent to overcome. So, you wanna blame somebody for what's going right and/or wrong? Look at the Republican side of the aisle because at best the Democrats can simply bide thier time and focus on the midterms. Oh, and while were at it...The Republican controlled congress decides that rather than terror, our safety, Iraq, Homeland Security...They debate Gay Friggin' Marriage, The Estate Tax and Flag Burning. That's a great use of thier time, how many folks are going to die while The Republicans worry about gay people getting hitched, or actually trying to prevent it since it isn't really happening and 19 states already have anti-gay marriage ammendments in thier constitution.

What a bunch of cockamamie BS. It's people like you who inflame the differences by spouting illogical, untrue and basless accusations. Meanwhile when things need to get done, when people need help or want to rely on thier government in times of emergency, nothing get's done. There are alot of constructive or at least informed conservatives/republicans/others on this board, you certainly do NOT fall in that group.

Scotch
see man your doing it again your blaming the republicans in that            thats all the democrats do is blame the republicans
xXSarnathXx
Decepticons forever!
+25|6624|Sweden
hmm ...no i dont buy it, us forces aint fighting for my freedom of speech.
-=CB=-krazykarl
not always PWD, but usually.
+95|6553|Carlsbad, CA, USA

JG1567JG wrote:

Thanks for serving our Great country
i second that comment, thanks for serving the best country in the world!
ghettoperson
+1,943|6666

bigp66 wrote:

see man your doing it again your blaming the republicans in that            thats all the democrats do is blame the republicans
All republicans do is blame democrates/liberals. It works both ways jackass.
[pWa]Recon
+27|6792
to everyone who has something constructive to say, thank you, even if it is opposed to my views, at least you had the general smarts to make a post that is more then "i will crap in your soup"..... this poll was intended to just see how people think... not start a flame war... so again, thank you for your thoughts... and to the idiots out there who can't shut up..... go play with your gi joe's and blow torch and see how many you can fry....

~Recon
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6752|Salt Lake City

I'm sure some of our soldiers, like some on these forums, completely agree with our actions in Iraq.  I know for fact there are others that don't, but are doing the job they are required to do as part of their military obligations.

With that said I'm sure there are a few sadistic psychopaths that think killing is fun, but no more than you may find in the military of any other country.  Beyond that, I think most of them would rather not take another human life, and that this conflict would be done so they could go home.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6706|Tampa Bay Florida

Horseman 77 wrote:

Your are in no position to judge anyone. In your post I saw " no plan, nothing to offer and nothing we need. "

Everyone knows it as do you. You are reduced to lying to yourself which seems pretty pathetic to me.

Anyone with a real interest in justice would want the investigation to go forward first with at least the same enthusiasm they want Cop killers like Mumia to get.

Look at the negative spin they desperately try and apply to the Zarqawi killing.

I can't wait till they kill Osama Bin Laden just to see you guys try and spin it and change your point of view 180% like you did with Saddam's Capture.

Gay marriage really segways well into the argument. Nice work. Smells desperate to me.
I think your on drugs.  Honestly, your delusions and Bugs Bunny style of representing politics are pathetic

Last edited by Spearhead (2006-06-13 12:06:24)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6648|949

First of all I don't consider myself liberal/democrat/conservative/republican.  I consider myself a person who looks at situations with an open mind and forms my own conclusions, not some dogmatic platform reconstituted for each particular situation.

I 100% feel for all troops around the globe, not just American ones.  I have pride for my country, but I am not nationalistic.  I feel I am a patriot, but I do not have a flag sticker on my car or flying outside my house.  I respect troops from all over the globe for being able to go into conflict with knowledge that they have a decent chance of dying.  Seriously, not many people would make a decision to risk their life on the line for only a paycheck.  I feel some people join the armed forces for a sense of well being in their own life, and to show that they too can sacrifice.  I am grateful to live in a country that does not summarily execute its own citizens, where I can criticize the government without fear of secret police coming in and arresting me, where I am able to eat three solid meals a day and sit here at work and communicate with thousands of people via the Internet.  However, I do not agree that our armed services fight so that I can have free speech.  That is a byproduct, but not the reason.  People in the Armed Forces fight to protect me and all Americans in the USA and abroad.  Troops are there to make sure that no terrorist and/or enemy comes here to fight us on American soil.  When that happens, we all become troops fighting to keep democracy, freedom of speech, the Constitution.

I do not agree with the reasoning behind the war in Iraq, at least the reasoning our current administration gave the general population.  Why tell Congress and the general public that we were going after WMD's that surely could have been shown were there with our incredible satellite technology?  Why not tell them we (the US and its small coalition) were going to war to liberate the Iraqi people and oust Saddam?  There was a calculated decision made to use WMD threats and fear of possible terrorist activity to strike fear into the minds of the American public to support this war.  Now the real reasons for this war are coming to light, and people are mad, for many different reasons, one being that they (the general public and Congress) were duped into approving the war.

Please don't make generalizations saying that (insert group here) don't support our troops or (insert group here) are trying to push their agenda.  And please don't flame me telling me I don't know what I am talking about.  I have a degree in International Relations, I understand World Politics.  My father was a marine and my younger brother is a marine, so I understand what it is like to serve.  To me any life that ceases to exist is unwarranted, with the small exception of the truly deviant mind.  I do not support bloodshed in any way, shape, or form, whether that be IEDs killing soldiers, former armed service personnel killing American citizens, or hunting for sport.

All I ask is that you respect my opinions as I respect yours, and don't try to tell me how life really is.  Each person's life experience is different, so do not judge.  All we as human beings can do is try to further the enlightened mind and *possibly* start the engine of progress so that hundreds of years from now, there will be no blood shed for any type of resource, belonging, area, or certain train of thought.
-F8-Scotch
+43|6586

Horseman 77 wrote:

There's really no point in wasting my time coming up with a response to this claptrap. You read what you want to read and hear what you want to hear. It's obvious you're not looking to change opinions or enlighten minds, all you want to do is create problems and garner attention. So good luck with that.

Scotch
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6668|USA

Bubbalo wrote:

lowing wrote:

The cause was not WMD's the cause was Iraq had been breaking the cease fire agreement that was put in place by the UN resolutions and agreed upon by Iraq.
According to the US the agreement it was breaking was the one not to create or attempt to create WMDs.
No, the big one was their long range missiles if I recall correctly...i will get back with ya.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6572

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

First of all I don't consider myself liberal/democrat/conservative/republican.  I consider myself a person who looks at situations with an open mind and forms my own conclusions, not some dogmatic platform reconstituted for each particular situation.
Here, here. To pledge unswerving and unquestioning allegiance to a particular political persuasion or belief is the refuge of people with ignorant minds who want to cower away from reasonable argument and debate. +1
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6853

Spearhead wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

I think your on drugs.  Honestly, your delusions and Bugs Bunny style of representing politics are pathetic
What an argument! The Geometric logic, your verbal gymnastics astound us, one and all.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6714

Today 19:21:42 +1 Do you think that US Soldiers like killing people, seriously? "'Thanks for serving our Great Country'", someone should make up for anti-american idiots 

Glad someone cares.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard