dan500
+57|6868
Ok, so im on Op Clean Sweep, in the MEC bomber, we crash, ok, but it says i TEAMKILLED MY CO-PIOLT WTF, WE BOTH DIED AT SAME TIME HE NEVER BAILED OR ANYTHING!!!!!!

So ok, we fly some more, crash, teamkill FFS

I ended up leaveing, looked at my teamwork score...

-28 FFS WTF WHY THE HELL DO I GET A TK IF THE PLANE CRASHES FFS

Just needed to get this out of my system
IGT-:-Maverick
+3|6796|UK
Tell me about it, i've just had a similar experience in a chopper where it said I TK'd my teammates and then in the same game was sitting in a tank turret when a "friendly" jeep crashed into the back of me and I got the TK!!  The worst of it was the noobs punished me for it.
TwistedX
Aviator
+26|6814|Oklahoma
The pilots, co-pilots, and all other passengers should be negated from geting tk'ed and have it just show up as killing yourself. Agreed?

We need to send this idea to EA.

Last edited by TwistedX (2005-10-19 18:07:52)

Tegerian
+0|6790
yeah but then some penis would get a load of folks in a chopper and just crash it on purpose.  Should be an option for the dying person to completely forgive.
unforgiven5150
+0|6799|Phoenix, AZ
I was flying as the gunner on a Cobra. We bumped into the other chopper during a dogfight on Sharqi. I got the TK for killing the pilot. How does that make sense? Another time I got one in the gunner seat on a Black Hawk when we crashed and I think we crushed some teammates.

BTW, what does FFS mean?
IGT-:-Maverick
+3|6796|UK
FFS means For F**Ks Sake!!
Tegerian
+0|6790
or F*ck, F*ck, Sh*t 
RadeonII
+1|6796

Tegerian wrote:

Should be an option for the dying person to completely forgive.
In a perfect world maybe but we`ve got noobs punishing when its their fault. I would forgive but I dont think you would see it much at all if it were an option.
McCullough
+7|6859
Today i was playing wake. i was flying i fully loaded BlackHawk when a friendly attack chopper crashes into me blowing up the BH and the attack chopper and I GET 7 TKS!!! WTF DID I GET THE FUCKING TEAMKILLS FOR? I's so frustratiing!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard