Shitty maps45%45% - 86
Shitty weapons24%24% - 46
Annoying commo rose voices15%15% - 30
Shitty vehicles.14%14% - 27
Total: 189
Raxor
Enemy Boat Spotted
+17|6846|United Kingdom
pla is where its at, i love playing on Great wall, that has some good infantry battles once both sides are in the wall. other than that they are all mainly vehicles.
Would be nice to have a city PLA map i agree. i do enjoy playing them though
My_pet_squirrel
Have you seen my nutz?
+126|6622
E. / All of the above
xbrandomx
+9|6652
they should release a map with PLA vs MEC
BornToKill67
It's a good day to die
+18|6662|Canada Eh?
I love the PLA. (the commo rose voices are awsome especially the one who says "Ammo, here!") Plus their weapons kick ass. Even though I have the golden scimtar, I prefer the PLA over the MEC.
Gulf_War_Syndrome
OMG ERYX HAX!
+62|6680|Adelaide, Australia
PLA gets love from me!

PLA:    297 Hours
USMC: 327 Hours
MEC:   535 Hours

PLA have good weapons (I like the QBZ-97 carbine, Type-88 sniper, NOR-982 shotgun, the AK's, the ERYX), Good vehicles and good maps. Dragon Valley, Fushee Pass, Dalian Plant, Oilfields and Songhua are all good maps, for an anti-tank whore like me anyway...

If you only play infantry maps then you are missing out on what the Battlefield series is all about!

There's a GameArena (Australian) China Maps Only server, but unfortunately it's only 32 player, otherwise I'd be on it a lot more often.
Hacial
404 - Not Found
+107|6621
Btw is there any way to tell EA that we want smaller china map? I would love to play beatiful city map with PLA, with beatiful I mean tropical looking landscape. (Or something what is different from other city maps.)
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6691|Tampa Bay Florida

I~Love~Mysti wrote:

Yes, another poll. I have noticed that PLA gets no love and that everyone hates it. It's not only because of wake. I hardly see any servers hosting PLA maps besides wake and maybe dragon. Infact, midnight sun isen't very loved in AF ar all. Why is this? AK47 is the most powerful stock assault weapon out of the three, and the stock spec ops carbine is the most accurate of the three. The J10 is awesome.... So, really, lets answer this age old question. Why is PLA hated?
Because the maps are pretty shitty, unless you count Wake. 

imo, Midnight Sun is just a night version of Fushe Pass with a muscle car and new aircraft.  Fushe Pass is one of the lamest maps in the game, imo.
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6650|Norway
16 player dalian plant is a funny map!
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6707|Antarctica
I like PLA..
eMarine
Gorgonnash PVP
+119|6845|Sacramento, Cal
If and when china has a city map, I'll play...
smtt686
this is the best we can do?
+95|6633|USA

I~Love~Mysti wrote:

Yes, another poll. I have noticed that PLA gets no love and that everyone hates it. It's not only because of wake. I hardly see any servers hosting PLA maps besides wake and maybe dragon. Infact, midnight sun isen't very loved in AF ar all. Why is this? AK47 is the most powerful stock assault weapon out of the three, and the stock spec ops carbine is the most accurate of the three. The J10 is awesome.... So, really, lets answer this age old question. Why is PLA hated?
because there is no war in china that we can all emulate and be our own little heros in our own little minds.  however that WILL change one day (but i hope not). 

However, i cannot play china maps since i get massive screen lag for some reason except on single player.  I also get massive screen lag on night maps on SF.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard