anzus
Wheres the trigger?
+34|6662|Wangaratta, Australia
10pm here, kick off is in one hour. Aussies are going to own japan! Hope we keep up to japan's beliefs that we play dirty and take out a few ankles.
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6759

43 minutes to Go.

Go the Aussies. Besides, Soccer could toughen up a Little.
anzus
Wheres the trigger?
lmao wont be any need for fake injuries when we hit em hard.
schakl
+21|6707
Soccer , lol, the german clan I am a member (FCOPZ) is currently paralyzed
anzus
Wheres the trigger?
well I hope they are paralyzed from drinking with the aussies visiting your very lovely (and beer soaked) country
anzus
Wheres the trigger?
lmao some idiot just -1 me with a comment of use search......... like I care. Go aussies.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6789|AUS, Canberra
im pretty sure this is the first topic about tonights match.
anzus
Wheres the trigger?
Im putting my money on 2-1 australia for the win and at lest 2 yellow cards.
rustynutz
I am British!
+124|6701|England and damn proud
Its Football not soccer
anzus
Wheres the trigger?
sorry matie, I call it soccer as football here is AFL. visit this to learn some thing about australia. www.afl.com.au you might enjoy watching a game.
xXSarnathXx
Decepticons forever!
+25|6626|Sweden
ye, its football >_<

goooo goooo Japan!!!
rustynutz
I am British!
+124|6701|England and damn proud

anzus wrote:

sorry matie, I call it soccer as football here is AFL. visit this to learn some thing about australia. www.afl.com.au you might enjoy watching a game.
I'll let it go this time
anzus
Wheres the trigger?
25min to kick off. Freindly wager Sarnath? Loser has to have the winners flag in sig for a week?
anzus
Wheres the trigger?

rustynutz wrote:

anzus wrote:

I'll let it go this time
thanks matie. If you do watch a afl game dont support Carlton I just ripped up my membership.
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
+309|6729|Groningen / Netherlands
there is allready a topic for supporting your homeland please use that: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=28676&p=3
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6734

RonnY[NL] wrote:

there is allready a topic for supporting your homeland please use that: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=28676&p=3
dont discrimate aussies!!! we get our own thread lol

japan is gonna lose... wait theyre gonna win coz the whole team are ninjas and they can use ninja skills and the aussie players cant see the ball and GOAL!!! japan is gonna win
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
anzus
Wheres the trigger?

RonnY[NL] wrote:

sorry totally differnt topic, this is about japan saying we play dirty. You can move along now!
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
i dont discimate, and you should have more respect coz thanks to us (the dutch) you play in the WorldCup thanks to Guus Hiddink
you cyborg pirate

anzus wrote:

sorry totally differnt topic, this is about japan saying we play dirty. You can move along now!
lol you think you're the man huh

Last edited by RonnY[NL] (2006-06-12 05:46:58)

xXSarnathXx
Decepticons forever!
+25|6626|Sweden

anzus wrote:

25min to kick off. Freindly wager Sarnath? Loser has to have the winners flag in sig for a week?
would that mean u would be wearing Swedens or Japans flag?

but im sure Japan wins, I mean, Australia ....'74? at least Japan went past the groupstage '02, ofc they were on home ground always seems easier.

well, id say 2-1 to Japan
anzus
Wheres the trigger?

RonnY[NL] wrote:

i dont discimate, and you should have more respect coz thanks to us (the dutch) you play in the WorldCup thanks to Guus Hiddink
you cyborg pirate
We love Guus, he rocks, and sorry we have made him a honorary Aussie. Hes ours now and you cant have him back.
anzus
Wheres the trigger?

xXSarnathXx wrote:

anzus wrote:

but im sure Japan wins, I mean, Australia ....'74? at least Japan went past the groupstage '02, ofc they were on home ground always seems easier.

ok if Japan wins send me the img of your flag and I will sig it for a week
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6759

10 more Minutes

BTW anzus Carlton lost in the Very Last Quater. I pissed myself. 10 Points
I go for Richmond, we Won this Week.
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
whahahhahaha you really think that, he brought neterlands to the 4e place in 1998, south korea in 2002 and now aussies, next year he's gone

i think he's going to do russia
xXSarnathXx
Decepticons forever!
+25|6626|Sweden

anzus wrote:

xXSarnathXx wrote:

anzus wrote:

ok if Japan wins send me the img of your flag and I will sig it for a week
okie

get to the TV allready mate only 11 min to go
anzus
Wheres the trigger?

RonnY[NL] wrote:

whahahhahaha you really think that, he brought neterlands to the 4e place in 1998, south korea in 2002 and now aussies, next year he's gone

i think he's going to do russia
nooo we wont let it happen! hes our's, bet he even drinks VB and eats Vegemite now!

Last edited by anzus (2006-06-12 05:51:08)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard