wrangler
Banned
+7|6529
Has any one had the problem where they try to toss only one brick of C4 and the detonate it but you only toss another brick???? This has happened way more than one time to me.

Last edited by wrangler (2006-06-12 03:45:21)

ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6651|The Netherlands

wrangler wrote:

Has any one had the problem where they try to toss only one brick of C4 and the detonate it but you only toss another brick???? This has happened way more than one time to me.
well some1 woke up early.. maybe you should go to sleep or something or SEARCH!! ..
but yes its common
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
Today 06:49:34 -1 C4 Glitch???? come on man help the new guys dont flame em 
ok this makes me unhappy.. I gave the new man a +1 with what do to with the glitch and how did some1 react.? -1 well thnx.

wrangler wrote:

Thanks for your help redman sorry some one neg'ed ya
no prob. .. i'm not a mean man or something live goes on and its not your fault

Last edited by ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE (2006-06-12 03:55:19)

wrangler
Banned
+7|6529
Thanks for your help redman sorry some one neg'ed ya
Whitegreek
Sniping with the pistol...
+4|6846
http://www.itsbeendonebefore.com/

One website which (ironically) hasn't been done before.
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE

Whitegreek wrote:

http://www.itsbeendonebefore.com/

One website which (ironically) hasn't been done before.
teh link isn't working lol
(sarcasm)

Last edited by ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE (2006-06-12 03:56:15)

schakl
+21|6689

ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE wrote:

wrangler wrote:

well some1 woke up early.. maybe you should go to sleep or something or SEARCH!! ..
but yes its common
Oh yes, it is common here to be flamed if you ask for something someone asked before. But also I've seen much worse forums. I don't understand why one just can't say : Yes, it was discussed before, use the Search function.

Last edited by schakl (2006-06-12 04:11:18)

00smeris[NL]
+19|6550

schakl wrote:

ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE wrote:

wrangler wrote:

but yes its common
Oh yes, it is common here to be flamed if you ask for something someone asked before. But also I've seen much worse forums. I don't understand why one just can't say : Yes, it was discussed before, use the Search function.
maybe because they are noobs?
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE

00smeris[NL] wrote:

schakl wrote:

ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE wrote:

but yes its common
maybe because they are noobs?
So ? I was a n00b ones.... still but that doesn't matter... i still remember my first badge ... no not a purple heart... basic spec ops .. I was in heaven .. :}

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard