RPK-74 Whore
+26|6584
Moron.
ElMorte[OwP]
Expert Opportunity Misser
+9|6558|Bikini Bottom Germany

TPM-J45P3R- wrote:

Cougar wrote:

Hey, did you guy's know that if you throw your computer in the bathtub while it's still plugged in it makes your character invincible and you get all the unlocks!!!!!!!????

Try it now!!  GOGOGOGOGO!!!!!!!!!
Hahahaha!

£10 for the person that actually does this!
GIMME!!!! *g*
??
+32|6600
one word AK-101 ftw!!!!!11 anyway i think that the unlocks are more choices if the teams gun sucks like the USMC i hate burst but i think all the unlocks are good it just depends on how much time u use it for i am using the L85A1 which is SWEET, G3 im getting into again, DAO-12 is good unlock for Anti tank it all depends on the class u play the most but i think the ak-101 is the best gun in the game with medic class but ill use L85A1 tho depends on what i feel like so just picks unlocks that u think u will use i never use MP7 or G36C now that is a horrible gun
malarkeycoon
+16|6641|Cardiff
There's a thing that some people use when they write sentences. Its called a full stop. You should try it some time. You might like it.

?? wrote:

one word AK-101 ftw!!!!!11 anyway i think that the unlocks are more choices if the teams gun sucks like the USMC i hate burst but i think all the unlocks are good it just depends on how much time u use it for i am using the L85A1 which is SWEET, G3 im getting into again, DAO-12 is good unlock for Anti tank it all depends on the class u play the most but i think the ak-101 is the best gun in the game with medic class but ill use L85A1 tho depends on what i feel like so just picks unlocks that u think u will use i never use MP7 or G36C now that is a horrible gun
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6628|Warlord

Crusty wrote:

Im gonna call Shennanagins on this. As I have reinstalled my BF2 and my OS numerous times and on different drives over the past couple months. Plus all the stats are stored online and are not stored on the local machine, that would just be silly and very easy to hack.
QFE

I've reinstalled twice lately (on two different PCs) and no new magic unlocks have appeared.
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6531|Belgium

Cougar wrote:

Hey, did you guy's know that if you throw your computer in the bathtub while it's still plugged in it makes your character invincible and you get all the unlocks!!!!!!!????

Try it now!!  GOGOGOGOGO!!!!!!!!!
my bath just exploded without giving me unlocks, but i did find 10$ three minutes afterwards..
brendo666
+2|6624|Australia
this guys a tossa -1 for being a tossa ...... weapon exploit my hibernating little willy
Gunny41
+0|6532|Boothwyn, PA
I've no respect for those that cheat or exploit hacks.  Try it in real life... oh, that's right, you CAN'T!
Finbar123
+6|6808
Alpinestar  you wouldnt be the infamous RBJ by any chance,both the CIA AND Interpol are looking for you.lol
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6822|Belgium

Thank you for this most informative thread...

R
closed

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard