Dizazter
Crazy has a mind of its own
+0|6809
I thought EA said that the new patch was going to fix the incorrect Team Kill problems.
I've had the following example happen to me about 10 times since the patch.

Flying a transport chopper, some idiot in a plane rams me, killing everyone in the chopper. I get 4-5 Team kills taking my score well into the negative, destroying about 15 minutes whorth of points I accrued.
Like we need a reason for the transport choppers to be even more useless.

I assume the logic behind this is, if I take a chopper filled with people and slam it into a mountain, its a crash, and I get TeamKills for crashing the chopper. And the game sees someone ramming my chopper as a "crash".

Getting 5 team kills for something that some idiot on the other team did is enough to make you not want to play the game again for a long time.
ProDicTeD
+2|6797
they didn't fix this?! damn i really though it was fixed. well haven't noticed it after patch, but i it happend to me twice pre-patch. it's not fun especially if the n00bs on your team punish you for it
Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6763|NRW,Germany
Today I´ve been punished for a TK by arty.
It was wake and I was commander and so I stayed on the carrier setting an arty strike knowing that some of my men propably would bee hit too (as they always run into the red circle...). Then I suddenly noticed the message that I´ve been punished for a TK althoug I didn´t even fired one of my weapons once nor placed a mine in that round
pinky_81
+1|6778|Denmark
The TK must have been from you hitting a vehicle that explodes while killing a team member...
Kriznik
+0|6760
as commander you aren't punish when your team member goes to arty when its set up before, when you fire arty to area where you soldier are BEFORE you get ... >>> its pretty logic and i agree

but i got some TK when i was in chopper... so they didn't fix it...

same as First Sgt / Master Sgt. why they didnt anounce requirements for this? for people who has more than 20000 points....

and many others thinks they did wrong, ranks for 150 / 500 / 800 poins ? this is funny, everyone have rank that before patch was at 25000 points.....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard