JaM3z
Banned
+311|6727
So i own a karkand 24/7, and with all these hotel glitching statpadding fags i found the best way to stop them ever.

So once you know someone is inside the hotel simply pause the game and type out;

i have paused the game to humiliate these players "noob1" and "noob2"

they where gltiching inside the hotel, screenshots where taken and they will now be banned

This is the only method i am aware of to completly stamp out the noobness on a server, no body else for the rest of that round bothers to and now i havnt seen that crap go on in my server for the last 2days.

So server admins instead of just banning them, make sure you have battlerecorder running then pause the game follow the above steps, and send the fuile off to bf2rs and watch them get wiped, so fare ive got 4 wiped.

So wheres my cookie
tupla_s
+455|6608|Finland
Owned +1
PitViper401
The Magnetic Bullet Attractor
+31|6715|Illinois
that is a great idea lol I'd love to see their faces when the game pauses and you say that

Edited for spelling

Last edited by PitViper401 (2006-06-11 13:06:46)

Cursed You
+64|6604|Idaho
Did that once, as a commander I unknowingly dropped a vehicle in their position and they used it.  So I died and used the "spectator" mode spawn alternate screen (where you can move around the battlefield while dead and see everything) and took some screens and theyre like "wtf commander we need help" and Im like "hold on Im taking screens of glitchers".

they logged.

it owned.

Good idea, +1 for j00.
mattajohnstone
+15|6804
wooohooo +1
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6669
C4 on the barrel of tanks and admins humiliating those wankers. Much progress has been made in the last two days!
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Cheddarmuff
+21|6668
What a great idea +1 million.  I like servers where the admin's take an active role that IMPROVES the game..good job!!!!
Boots
+17|6556|PA
No admin rights ftl
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6727
yeah some players just disconect, it would be cool to see there faces.

Admins should just do this instead of the useral kick/ban its so much more entertaining
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6553|Search Whore killing fields
I usually join thier squad if they are a leader and tk them
Defiance
+438|6687

I don't own the MIG clan server, but I am an admin on it, so I'm going to take your advice. Sounds like fun
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6767|Chicago.
+1 JaM3z. Great way to hit the glitchers where it hurts.
Reaxzion
HOU A.U.B. JE MUIL!
+44|6611|Europe and goddamn proud of it
+1 for that!
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6758|London

This happend to me today on my clans server, I just banned him and sent his details to ROE, Diddn't think of what you said

This is the guy:
https://img226.imageshack.us/img226/6513/screen20319wc.png
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
shadow18alpha
I attend BF2 Anonymous Meetings
+129|6691|Warlord/Bellevue,WA
nice one +1
Maj.Do
+85|6768|good old CA
hahha
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6727
its great to do, plus people feel like they are in a properly admined server, most of my spare time is spent on admin if i am not playing and thats the best way to gewt a kick out of it.

Some captin was in there and he disconected as soon as said his detials where sent off to bf2rs and they do a good job on wiping them

glitch in here: 85.236.101.55:16967

and its a sure way to get your stats wiped
Tactical.Reconisance
+1|6548
great idea but i cant give +1 yet...
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6727
ok i noticed after i post the server ip alot of people are being kicked for high ping, this server is located in the uk and will kick people with a 160+ ping, i tried to increase it to 200 but i cant without restarting the server and as its been full for 4days solid i am not restarting it soon.

sorry guys
Bertinator
Banned
+5|6546

JaM3z wrote:

So i own a karkand 24/7, and with all these hotel glitching statpadding fags i found the best way to stop them ever.

So once you know someone is inside the hotel simply pause the game and type out;

i have paused the game to humiliate these players "noob1" and "noob2"

they where gltiching inside the hotel, screenshots where taken and they will now be banned

This is the only method i am aware of to completly stamp out the noobness on a server, no body else for the rest of that round bothers to and now i havnt seen that crap go on in my server for the last 2days.

So server admins instead of just banning them, make sure you have battlerecorder running then pause the game follow the above steps, and send the fuile off to bf2rs and watch them get wiped, so fare ive got 4 wiped.

So wheres my cookie
Nice
mr.widdim
The Second Apostle Of Chuy
+78|6721|Flaming_Maniac = pwnd.

You just made Patch 1.3JaM3z lol.
abbamama
+3|6659|Andromeda
do not approach hotel, do not attack hotel, move back yard,
time and tiket help your win....
JaM3z
Banned