Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6677|Warlord

Adams_BJ wrote:

Im in definately, but I live iin Aus, so I dont't know what kind of ping I will get.
Eek! Man, that is one looong round-trip time. Hope your ping isn't too brutal.

iPoon.be wrote:

...but its definitely the most fun to play ^^
I agree

duffry wrote:

Todd_Angelo wrote:

I think we should be careful to distinguish between FF and IFF (identify friend or foe) which is what most people mean when they say FF. Claymores will still kill teammates if they're unlucky enough to be in the blast cone when it's set off by an enemy.

So, just to clarify, is IFF on or off for clays?
There's only 1 setting to be changed & that is set to not detonate mines for friendlies (IFF). Friendlies in the blast radius still get hurt.
Cool.
R0lyP0ly
+161|6704|USA
anybody have any ideas as to making a 'bf2s sniper  tag'. whats it gonna look like?

does [bf2s] need to be included, and does anybody think this looks like a xhair : (+) (figuring about have that in there, but i don't think it looks quite real enough to leave any shred of doubt as to wat it is)
bennisboy
+829|6696|Poundland

duffry wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

We should get loads of us on a public server, like TV2 wake or sharqi, form squads of snipers and move in groups, we could OWN. Oh yeah, my broadband is goin up to 6meg 2moz, so I'll have uber fast pingage
Now why'd you have to go and say that after all I've said and done.

I've got the servers just begging to be used.
How you want them set up?
Just ask me.
You have the ear of a guy who runs a load of top end euro servers and all I'm asking is for population.

Someone asked for reserved slots for an evening a week, that's cool, I can arrange that.
You want certain maps? that should be no problem, which ones?
And you had to go mention TV2!
pfff

well obviously you wouldn't want us to own your whole server, thats why I suggested TV2..............
*wonders if he managed to get away with it*
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6788|Pakistan/England

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

I'm guessin thats cos we'd pwn u?! [but only if it was all of us vs u lol]
maybe that too, but i'd be a hinderece for my team if i tried to snipe you specifically (or another bf2s sniper).
0akleaves
+183|6663|Newcastle UK
i want a tag so we can tell each other apart for the non famous of us also it would be cool. Also we should just xfire each other and meet on a random server as we will pwn, I mean when a couple of you people snipe its bad for the enemy but all of us!
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
Entertayner
+826|6621

Yeah we do cos its boring me writing out "sniper community" the whole time!

Any ideas yet from anyone?! I was proposing a lil comp like the one on saturday again next friday, please tell me if u guys are up for it and I'll try and sort it out with duffry if everyone can make it!

I think this community shows that we have respect for each other and we are a unique breed compared to all the tank wh0res etc out there! We are the nice guys lol
bubbass
humble
+61|6619

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

Any ideas yet from anyone?! I was proposing a lil comp like the one on saturday again next friday, please tell me if u guys are up for it and I'll try and sort it out with duffry if everyone can make it!
I'm down.
bennisboy
+829|6696|Poundland
peeps, add me to xfire so I can see when you guys are on, altho it won't work in game atm, its bein gay
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6641|Your attic
I'll be there, well I'll try to be there
Entertayner
+826|6621

we dont know ur xfire bennisboy, u might have to tell us lol!
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6641|Your attic
ya do know there is an x-fire button that the great lord chuy provided don't you??

<-------  seek and ye shall find
Fosterthelegend
:)
+97|6665|Kent, UK
yeah fridays are the best day for me
as long as after bout 9ish (brit time)
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6815|Toronto Canada
on ts it would be sick. we could all coordinate our firing and just rip people apart! fire1 boom fire2 boom fire3 boom etc etc
Nessie09
I "fix" things
+107|6720|The Netherlands
I made this userbar: https://img78.imageshack.us/img78/9269/userbarsniper3do.png

Code:

[img]http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/9269/userbarsniper3do.png[/img]
5peedy
+27|6649|the Faroe Islands
by all means add me to you're Xfire... i live in the Faroe Islands, so i should get a good ping in the EU servers... but my PC SUCKS, so it's laggy like shit anyways...
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6802|Toronto, ON
Sorry, what is this exactly? Is it some sort of clan?
Alpha as fuck.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6740|Tampa Bay Florida
unofficial clan kind of.  In CoD we call them communities
0akleaves
+183|6663|Newcastle UK
no we just go on servers and pwn until they crash like they always do
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
duffry
Moderator Emeritus
+148|6889|Cheshire, UK

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

Yeah...err...  these things can't keep happening at a moments notice!

The server is there, I suggest you guys organise a gathering say at 1900 UK time Friday and just all try to be there and on the TS server and have a laugh.

I've started proceedings to get a mod and all the other cool stuff we want for a proper organised competition but with all the other stuff required for that it's sure not gonna happen every week.

Gatherings are the way forward, I'm starting to mobilise regular events but would rather see it done properly.

If you want a locked down server for an evening let me know (in advance), but while we get the mod sorted it will be with no unlocks.

Keep it going guys.
Entertayner
+826|6621

Towelly wrote:

ya do know there is an x-fire button that the great lord chuy provided don't you??

<-------  seek and ye shall find
yes, that werent there when i looked *blushes*

@ nyte, no its a community, we will go around server in like groups and have comps etc kinda like on saturday night.

@ duffry, could i book friday night 7 til 9ish if u can please

Right, as I have been racking my brain [and some other peoples] for a tag and none of us can come up with one so I have decided an insentive might wake your brain up?! Say +5 karma?? [if this is against the rules of BF2s could someone tell me lol and if so I'm amazingly sorry ]
0akleaves
+183|6663|Newcastle UK
i will be gone till thursday cos i have 2 exams (last 2 woot) so will see you all on thursday.
Entertayner
+826|6621

See ya mate, nice owning you 4 times 2day on ghost [w00t] muaha have fun exams
5peedy
+27|6649|the Faroe Islands
yeah i have exams to... also my last 2, it fucking awesomely sucks... i dunno when mine end though, think both are in this week...
duffry
Moderator Emeritus
+148|6889|Cheshire, UK

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

@ duffry, could i book friday night 7 til 9ish if u can please
Whatcha mean mate?  Book?

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

Right, as I have been racking my brain [and some other peoples] for a tag and none of us can come up with one so I have decided an insentive might wake your brain up?! Say +5 karma?? [if this is against the rules of BF2s could someone tell me lol and if so I'm amazingly sorry ]
Well...  if you called yourself the Sniper Squad you could have be_ss as a tag.
I quite liked the crosshair idea but it is quite hard to find a good one:
(+)     (-|-)     {-|-}
etc...

You could apply for =DMZ= tags if you like! they look pretty cool.   
Entertayner
+826|6621

duffry wrote:

Well...  if you called yourself the Sniper Squad you could have be_ss as a tag. tongue
I quite liked the crosshair idea but it is quite hard to find a good one:
(+)     (-|-)     {-|-}
etc...

You could apply for =DMZ= tags if you like! they look pretty cool.   big_smile tongue
*rolls eyes*

I meant like reserve a server for us for a lil comp or something pleeeease lol! and accept my invite on xfire!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard