Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6653|Your attic
Cheers duffry, you DMZ boys have been far too good to us.
But I'll be around if this ever takes off, need the practice for the next comp
Although as entertainer will tell you, I'm quite good at sniping tank gunners with an SVD
Entertayner
+826|6633

ha ha he just got the same guy 3 times twas very funny, i think that guy made some remark and it made towelly blush lol! then we kinda went tank gunner hunting and i got 3 aswell then they all just sat there ducked which sucks lmao, was good fun playing with you towelly mate
duffry
Moderator Emeritus
+148|6902|Cheshire, UK

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

thanks duffry, we'll see how many are in first then I just may take you up on your offer might be helpful if you could give me ur xfire?
My contact details are on my site (members page), I prefer not so spread them too widely through massive forums if I can help it.

Towelly wrote:

Cheers duffry, you DMZ boys have been far too good to us.
But I'll be around if this ever takes off, need the practice for the next comp
Although as entertainer will tell you, I'm quite good at sniping tank gunners with an SVD
Not at all, like I said, we're very community orientated, it's nice to be able to help out and get the DMZ better known. Now I just need more people populating my servers, knowing my luck I'll end up with just a bunch of snipers!

j/k
Entertayner
+826|6633

You will if I have anything to do with it lol i added ur xfire duffry.

I've got a userbar made for anyone who wants to be in this little community so stick it in your sigs or where u wanna put it and be proud to be a sniper lol... [man, im sad]

https://img236.imageshack.us/img236/5281/bf2snipercopy6mm.png

Code:

[img]http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/5281/bf2snipercopy6mm.png[/img]
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6752|Tampa Bay Florida
I don't snipe in pubs very often but I made it into 3rd and something other place yesterday in the competition on some maps. 

Is there a skill requirement?
Entertayner
+826|6633

nope, i'm open to pretty much all but if i gets too crowded we might have to limit it

hmm... neg karma for "being a sniper.... CAP A FLAG U CAMPER" thanks whoever gave me that

Last edited by EntertaineR_06 (2006-06-11 11:26:07)

Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6689|Warlord
I'd be interested too. Any Europe-based servers should be okay: France, UK, Sweden and Norway tend to give me the best pings but Germany might work too, depends on what 1.3 has done to the general level of lagginess.
l41e
+677|6710

Last night I just found out that I was actually a decent sniper, count me in.
Entertayner
+826|6633

lol good to see you guys in, you made a good account of yourself last night k30, better than I did anywayz lmao!
bennisboy
+829|6708|Poundland
count me in, altho my in game xfire isn't working atm, it wont even recognise bf2. Plus I'm not keen enough to have a mic, so I'll be a silent ass man, I mean assassin
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6644|MANCHESTERRR
thatd be great!
duffry
Moderator Emeritus
+148|6902|Cheshire, UK

Todd_Angelo wrote:

I'd be interested too. Any Europe-based servers should be okay: France, UK, Sweden and Norway tend to give me the best pings but Germany might work too, depends on what 1.3 has done to the general level of lagginess.
As I may have mentioned(), we have plenty of servers kicking about and can always sort out a place on our unranked server (currently running the co-op and War gameservers.
Based in the UK on mainline broadband routs they get good pings across Europe and ok from a lot of the states (we hold our official matches on there).

Dead easy to set up (I just get ZULU to do it for me). Once I get my PC back into working order (bloody thing) I'll be about on xfire and MSN. Someone lemme know what you need.
Chillin&killin
+27|6737|Manchester,England
hell count me in altohugh i dont have a mic
bubbass
humble
+61|6631

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

wicked, got you on xfire nazi what about you bubass? good to see you in mere shadow (
Yep, name is bubbass... I think
5peedy
+27|6661|the Faroe Islands
so everybody is welcome... and once a week you're gonna hold a sniper only battle on a unranked server right??? sounds awesome, count me in....
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6759|Germany

duffry wrote:

As I may have mentioned(), we have plenty of servers kicking about and can always sort out a place on our unranked server (currently running the co-op and War gameservers.
Based in the UK on mainline broadband routs they get good pings across Europe and ok from a lot of the states (we hold our official matches on there).

Dead easy to set up (I just get ZULU to do it for me). Once I get my PC back into working order (bloody thing) I'll be about on xfire and MSN. Someone lemme know what you need.
Great,when we have another competition we don't have to forget to take a group-screenshot,which is quite easier on un unranked server with password.

Maybe we can even make a fun-video some day?All this snoken and other groups' videos make me wanna do such stuff too.
Entertayner
+826|6633

Right then, heres my list so far! Great to see so much interest in it and duffry would you be able to reserve some slots for us maybe on a friday night for a sniper battle?

ShellShock.PwN
Nessie09
Evil-fruits|ST4R
Towelly
Mj.Blindfisch
fat razza-fosterthelegend
InviSniper
Jenspm/{{{@lph@omega}}}
bubbass
TheNaziPredator
= |A mere Shadow|=
k30dxedle
bennisboy/Mr_Man_Pimp
PoP
Chillin&killin
5peedy

In game it would be kool if you could all be in a squad BF2Sniper then people know who we are etc...

Theres also a couple that have shown interest but not confirmed ur in, if you can PM me or post here then that would be helpful lol! Happy snipin everyone

Last edited by EntertaineR_06 (2006-06-11 12:16:39)

Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6759|Germany
This is probably gonna look like this:BF2s Sniper Community
Chillin&killin
my targets
{HMS} dont_be_ss (actually the whole{HMS} clan i know them form a while back)
Evilmonkeyslayer
tahadar
and of course nyte

anyone want to be added just tell me
so we are a community at war with eachother
dont_be_ss
+312|6656|selby, n. yorkshire, UK
hey im interested
Entertayner
+826|6633

well i've knifed evilmonkeyslayer although he will tell you he had a headache and toothache so it didnt count and i got dont_be_ss with a 350ish shot last night lol

edit: just saw ur post dont_be_ss ur in if u wanna be xD

Last edited by EntertaineR_06 (2006-06-11 12:28:31)

RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6627|Area 51

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

So yeah, anyway I had a really good time at the sniper comp last night and thought it was really good.  Maybe it would be kool to have like a bf2s sniper community and have like a TS or summink and go around on server togther, if you would be interested post up here and if theres enough interest i'll do something about it
Yeah.. snipin is cool Does it matter though that I'm allready in a clan?
duffry
Moderator Emeritus
+148|6902|Cheshire, UK

RDMC(2) wrote:

Does it matter though that I'm allready in a clan?
I'm pretty sure this isn't a clan but just a bunch of snipers. I'm all for supporting community events but I'm not about to support other clans, not without something coming into the coffers (these servers don't pay for themselves:P).
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6801|Pakistan/England

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

This is probably gonna look like this:BF2s Sniper Community
lol i want KING CHEATERs gun!! count me in this community, but i'd rather sniper with you guys, not against
Chillin&killin
im puttin snipin second at the moment im after vet armour after alomost 40 thousands kills as infantry i deserve a break and would like to fly more but noobs just tk you.

but dont worry all is not lost im still snipin so whatch out.lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard