Entertayner
+826|6630

So yeah, anyway I had a really good time at the sniper comp last night and thought it was really good.  Maybe it would be kool to have like a bf2s sniper community and have like a TS or summink and go around on server togther, if you would be interested post up here and if theres enough interest i'll do something about it
ShellShock.PwN
+31|6847|Barrie Ontario
Yes it would be sweet.
Nessie09
I "fix" things
+107|6729|The Netherlands
I'm not very good, but I think sniping is very fun, so count me in.
0akleaves
+183|6673|Newcastle UK
yeah would like that alot, we could just go round on the eu server or summit
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
Entertayner
+826|6630

lol, well add me to your xfire or summink and i'll have to pick some people out to help me with different thigns and lets got some things sorted, good to see so much interest xD
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6650|Your attic
As I said in the other thread, I'd be up for that, although I rather cleverly managed to stand up with my mic attached to my head, which meant it got destroyed, so lack of talking from me for a while.

As for a server, why not use the BF2S TS, maybe a admin could make us our own channel??
Entertayner
+826|6630

yeah would be great, maybe we cuold reserve an unranked server for a night every week and have some snipe offs etc
0akleaves
+183|6673|Newcastle UK
well i have xfire and my xfire is mardgee if we are using xfire
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
ShellShock.PwN
+31|6847|Barrie Ontario
My xfire is on here so add me if u need help
Entertayner
+826|6630

right ur all added to my xfire now, i've got convos all over the place ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I DONT FRICKING KNOW HOW TO WORK VENTRILO!! AHHHHHH anyway, thats my stress "vented" ha ha ha get it?!?! I think im on a bit of a high :S
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6756|Germany
I've already stated this idea in the results thread,we should go out hunting together.
I'm located in Germany,so every European server works pretty well for me,I have TS,which works perfectly but my ingame voip doesn't work(AC97 onboard).
I haven't tried xfire yet,I think we just need a TS-server or just a room in a TS-server,just meet there and look for a server,the fun comes by itself.
ShellShock.PwN
+31|6847|Barrie Ontario
to bad their isnt a server located in the middle of the ocean between north america and europe
Entertayner
+826|6630

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

I've already stated this idea in the results thread,we should go out hunting together.
I'm located in Germany,so every European server works pretty well for me,I have TS,which works perfectly but my ingame voip doesn't work(AC97 onboard).
I haven't tried xfire yet,I think we just need a TS-server or just a room in a TS-server,just meet there and look for a server,the fun comes by itself.
ditto with the ac97 i think mine is working now for some reason [dont ask me how it just is] so yeah... lol
Fosterthelegend
:)
+97|6675|Kent, UK
great idea
count me in
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6703|Cumberland, MD, USA
I'd probably hit that. Count me in.
Entertayner
+826|6630

good good, wow is this thread has been up 10 mins and already like 10 replies thanks for the interest everyone
ShellShock.PwN
+31|6847|Barrie Ontario

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

good good, wow is this thread has been up 10 mins and already like 10 replies thanks for the interest everyone
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6791|St. Andrews / Oslo

I suck at sniping, but this sounds like fun.. I added you to XFire..
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Entertayner
+826|6630

yes, i believe ur not talking to me atm
bubbass
humble
+61|6628
I'd be interested. Count me in as well.
TheNaziPredator
+15|6633
yup im in enter
=|A mere Shadow|=
The Anarchist
+121|6685|Britain and Damn proud of it!

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

Yeah, it would be better on TS not Xfire, if this does get started im in.
Entertayner
+826|6630

wicked, got you on xfire nazi what about you bubass? good to see you in mere shadow (
duffry
Moderator Emeritus
+148|6899|Cheshire, UK
I've set up a channel for you guys in our TS server if you want it.
I'd love to offer Vent but we only have one and it's limited on slots so I can't really run the risk of crowding out paying members but that said it's an open server.

TS details: 217.10.144.130:8767
Entertayner
+826|6630

thanks duffry, we'll see how many are in first then I just may take you up on your offer might be helpful if you could give me ur xfire?

Last edited by EntertaineR_06 (2006-06-11 08:42:15)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard