OMG-AIDS
+24|6583|Florida
I would click join game and crash about half the time I tried to join a server.  I've noticed that if I roll over the button a few times (go over it, then off, *repeat a few times*) it seems to always just go to the server.  Ever since  I started doing this, it hasn't crashed when I hit "Join game" once.   Hope this helps.
l::.:LIAM:.::l
+139|6693|Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia
this works with me roll over a few time +
wait half a minute
wat does auto ready mean?
=|A mere Shadow|=
The Anarchist
+121|6646|Britain and Damn proud of it!
That used to happen to me alot, i just have to wait for a few seconds extra atfer it allows me to join, solved the problem for me.

Auto ready means that you join instanly to the server without having to click 'Join game' but for some reason does not appear to work as intended...

Last edited by =|A mere Shadow|= (2006-06-11 06:15:06)

Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6717|Germany
Hey,great you found something new,guys.
I always had to sit on my head and press esc with my big toe while singing Britney Spears songs,I never had a CTD with that.
Great,this seems to be a lot easier,but I think a hotfix from EA would be the only appropriate way.....
TheEqualizer
+6|6552|Maryland, USA
Here's a simple fix that worked for me.  Go to "My Documents\Battlefield 2\mods\bf2\cache" and delete everything you see.  This will delete any corrupt profile settings and cause you to optimize shaders next time you play and the game won't crash on you anymore.  I found this answer somewhere in another forum when my computer would crash everytime I hit "join game".  Maybe it's just coincidence but my computer never crashed again (at least not when hitting "join game").  Try it out and report back.
0akleaves
+183|6634|Newcastle UK
try updating pb at www.evenbalance since doing that i havent ctd and get less time to verify client data. This could just be purley luck though
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
Delphy
+45|6605|Bristol, UK
Run 1.22.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6585|Area 51

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

Hey,great you found something new,guys.
I always had to sit on my head and press esc with my big toe while singing Britney Spears songs,I never had a CTD with that.
Great,this seems to be a lot easier,but I think a hotfix from EA would be the only appropriate way.....
whehehe
OMG-AIDS
+24|6583|Florida

TheEqualizer wrote:

Here's a simple fix that worked for me.  Go to "My Documents\Battlefield 2\mods\bf2\cache" and delete everything you see.  This will delete any corrupt profile settings and cause you to optimize shaders next time you play and the game won't crash on you anymore.  I found this answer somewhere in another forum when my computer would crash everytime I hit "join game".  Maybe it's just coincidence but my computer never crashed again (at least not when hitting "join game").  Try it out and report back.
I'll let you know how it works out.  Haven't had a chance to test it yet.
dhoar4
Banned
+151|6556|Forest Lake, Australia
Don't bother with rolling your mouse over the button, auto ready means after a couple of minutes, it'll join the game automatically

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard