Poll

Do you want the old Blackhawk back?

Yes 82% 82% - 98 17% 17% - 21
No 57% 57% - 68 42% 42% - 51
Total: 119
Horse
+14|6556
The only thing missing nowdays from our once beloved BH is a "For Sale" sign! Come on EA sort it out. The world  will decide now take notice!!!
MorbidFetus
+76|6552|Ohio
It was the best thing about the game. Period.
spacepelle
Kniven Gaffeln Skeden
+37|6666|Sweden

Horse wrote:

The world  will decide now take notice!!!
the world will not decide anything from your f'ked up  poll? whats the alternatives?

and no i dont want the old bhawk back...
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6595|Iceland
Im playing the 0.3 patch so no i dont need it back
deject
Got His War On
+37|6774|Golden, CO
A) No, the original Blackhawk was rediculously unbalanced.

B) Your poll is messed up.
deject
Got His War On
+37|6774|Golden, CO
oh yeah -1 some more for not liking the blackhawk!  -1 me like the karma actually means jack shit!
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6747|The United Center
Your poll fails.  Why are there two "yes" options and two "no" options?
DaZeD863
+11|6552
I think it was a little unbalanced.. but now come on... the mavericks guns are worthless.. ever see those things in real life??? they can decimate a small village!!!! but now if your above 20m you cant even get a damage assist... i would rather be on the ground with even a pistol any day...
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6776|UK
I can tell you the results of the poll already....

People who have been owned by the old black hawk plentiful will say "no".

People who have owned in the old black hawk will say "yes".

This formula also can be used when asking questions on Jets, Artillery, PKM, Snipers, 1.3 & Squad Hopping.

I hope this has saved you some time and you will thank me one day....

https://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/owned-41174.jpg
Vintageologist
Tankbuster
+31|6758|Vienna, Austria
Milk is probably right... nonetheless, I want the old Blackhawk back... it's just laughable how it is now... I've killed blackhawk gunners while being at the ground and shot at from the BH X-D
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6653
Yes. With something equally powerful for the opposing team, though. I've never been against BH's but I've always found it hugely unfair that only one team gets such a weapon.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6531
Instead of nerfing hte blackhawk they should have increased the damage and fire rate on the other chopper. But BF2 is known for getting worse and worse after 1.02 patch.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6656|Brisbane, Australia

Wrong, there would be no SF then

Imho, the peak of battlefield 2 was the 1.12 patch
bslapper
+7|6647|Auckland New Zealand
No the Blackhawk wasnt imbalanced the AA was  Now the blackhawk can be taken down easier they  should restore the firepower its feared for, leave the armour value as it as 2 hits and its dead so if you want to go pawning with the mediguns good for you but be aware you might get shot down .Thts what should happen

Last edited by bslapper (2006-06-10 17:25:44)

Cohammer
+61|6538
what was the old blackhawk??? i started at like 1.2
l41e
+677|6649

bslapper wrote:

No the Blackhawk wasnt imbalanced the AA was  Now the blackhawk can be taken down easier they  should restore the firepower its feared for, leave the armour value as it as 2 hits and its dead so if you want to go pawning with the mediguns good for you but be aware you might get shot down .Thts what should happen
I love mediguns.
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6696|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
Well, you would cain on mashturr, everybody would rush for the blackhawk, it was better then the mi28 gun, it would rip up, and on wake as wel
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6692|Calgary

Cohammer wrote:

what was the old blackhawk??? i started at like 1.2
It had more armour and the guns were deadly.
the_ubernoob_
+8|6744
deadly....thats an understatement.  THEY KILLED THE APCS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!!!

I believe that the BH needed to have its chainguns nerfed, however I feel that EA went crazy and nerfed them too much (its hard to kill anything with them now).
Cohammer
+61|6538
oh ya i remember from the demo,  the guns were killer, and it to soo much to take it down
Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6713|Norway
Why should the BH be put back to what it was?
So that it takes no skill to fly and no skill to gun?

Seriously, I was laughing my ass off shooting that gun.. One thing to sit as gunner in a bomber, but while gunning on a BH pre-nerf I could actually eat a kebab while killing stuff.. You needn't hit him, you could hit 5 meters to either side and he'd magically die...

pff... Practice and the BH is still formidable! And a good pilot is never a bad thing
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6675|Canberra, AUS
WTF? This poll is t3h sux0r - we have to vote yes AND no!
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6713|Norway
Bother voting if the poll is funky, just post instead - that way people can express something, instead of just anonymously leaving a yes or no...

Abit like karma
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6537|Search Whore killing fields
how many topics will start on this?
deject
Got His War On
+37|6774|Golden, CO

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Yes. With something equally powerful for the opposing team, though. I've never been against BH's but I've always found it hugely unfair that only one team gets such a weapon.
exactly.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard