Really bad nonsense!
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6709|Pakistan/England
lol. you got owned
Thumper04
"So there I was..."
+7|6599|Floriduh
Yeah, this is why you shouldn't hang out behind tanks.
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6619|Norway
Come on, that was funny
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6619|Norway
not
CrazeD
+368|6643|Maine
Gotta love noobs in tanks, who think backing up 10 feet will save them.
Audio
+130|6503|Orlando, FL
Wow man, whats your problem?  You see the fucking tank backing up, but you don't get out of the way?  -1 for being a tool.
squeeky1025
+2|6617
LOL that looks so vey familair to me damn noob tank driver never watch the uav when backing up....
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6726|United States of America
What's even worse is that he didn't help try to kill the other tank shooting at the M1.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6517|Doncaster, UK
The guy who backed over him was justdude, he's a 1st. Lt, so not only us noobs fuck up!

Doc
coreinflames
+12|6615
So you're that noob who is always getting behind my tank and sitting there, i bet he punished for it to.
ddknight31
+12|6622
That happend to me on Opp Harvest the other day, I was falowing behind a tank in a DPV reparing it when enemy tank pops over the bridge. Dumbass backs up untill he crushes me between him and a tree!!!
Delphy
+45|6556|Bristol, UK
People always bloody ram into me in a buggy when i'm in a tank, they blow up, and I get a tk. There should be a system that tells who ran into who.
x.:Shackleton:.x
Quick on the draw...
+33|6514|the land of plenty
Number of fuck-ups.

1. Laying in the middle of a highway with moving vehicles is never a good idea.

2. Agreed, this video IS pointless.  The only nice thing about it is that it is quick.

3. Laying next to a crate is get you health back takes WAY too long. It takes less time to respawn then to fill the health bar from a crate.

4. The friendly tanker should be aware of the crate since that is his best friend.  Never run over a crate.

5. Why did I just waste a minute of my life?

-Shack
Crawdaddy79
+27|6507
I didn't have time to get out of the way... And I really didn't think he would back up over his own supply crate that was repairing him.

I was preparing to help him out, but wanted to get a little bit of health in the event someone with a machine gun saw me I'd be able to last at least long enough to shoot the rocket.

Thanks for the negative karma.

I really only posted it for funnies.  I'll be more careful from now on because there are at least five people that have no sense of humor.

Last edited by Crawdaddy79 (2006-06-10 13:19:54)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard