DarkZealot89
Wait A Minute!
+46|6567|Louisville, Ky
This is for a friend of mine...

He keeps getting a memory.dll: sanity check block size 469766144 (448.00 MB) doesn't seem sane with Cancel Try Again and Continue as the possible options. However none of these options seem to get the game again. In fact, to load up bf2.exe again he has to restart the machine. This only hapens on ARmored fury maps both single and multiplayer maps. We have done all I could think of, uninstalled, reinsatlled, unistalled and deleted the bf2 folders, pathced before AF, patched after AF. And we cannot fix it. Regular bf2 works, however his 10 dollar of AF does not. Please help
DarkZealot89
Wait A Minute!
+46|6567|Louisville, Ky
As of a few hours ago, still no luck...
Y0URDAD
I'ma Eat Yo Children!
+17|6664|Annapolis, MD
DarkZealot89
Wait A Minute!
+46|6567|Louisville, Ky
Ok I will tell em to give it a shot tomorrow
Jewbat
+8|6748
sanity check? I jsut had to say that's a hilarious error.

I know it sucks, but maybe it thinks you're too insane to play? You could go out and kill someone! >.>
DarkZealot89
Wait A Minute!
+46|6567|Louisville, Ky
True I find it funny, hes not as he spent a good ten bucks to get a booster that wont function.

Hopefully the direct X thing will fix em up.
Jewbat
+8|6748
Yeah, I actually (stupid me) thought I'd call Tech Support (Wow, I am an idiot.) to fix a problem with SF. They wanted me to UNINSTALL EVERYTHING, and reinstall everything in freakin' SAFE MODE.

Wtf?

All I really had to do was repatch.

Idiots.
DarkZealot89
Wait A Minute!
+46|6567|Louisville, Ky
We are trying to avoid EA tech support AT ALL COSTS.

btw... tech support has gone so far down hill (outsourcing, lazy-ness, other factors) about 5-10 years ago tech support was awesome and usually fixed your problem.

Perhaps we just got too smart, or they are getting dumber...
Jewbat
+8|6748
EA would be smart if they recruited the bastards that actually fix the problems that answer those same problems on here!

You could work from your house and EA would save money. OMFG!
DarkZealot89
Wait A Minute!
+46|6567|Louisville, Ky
...just found me a good job.

No, download the FULL patch. Yes the incrimental should work, but it doesnt... No sir I do not know we offer that...
Jewbat
+8|6748
I ment the Full patch. That's what I downloaed. Had to beause SF doesn't start off as 1.2-whatever.
DarkZealot89
Wait A Minute!
+46|6567|Louisville, Ky
...it looks like we are going to reformat his system cuz now SF and BF2 dont function correctly at all...
MorbidFetus
+76|6570|Ohio

DarkZealot89 wrote:

We are trying to avoid EA tech support AT ALL COSTS.

btw... tech support has gone so far down hill (outsourcing, lazy-ness, other factors) about 5-10 years ago tech support was awesome and usually fixed your problem.
I just got a reply from eVGA's tech support for my scrambled video problem. Their advice "Uh.... try the card in a new system or maybe RMA it if you want to...". Well no shit. This common sense would be finei f I had ANOTHER FUCKING SYSTEM. I was trying to save myself the downtime of waiting for a new card. I sure as hell ain't gonna mail it in because some kid who barely got a bullshit degree in college doesn't know jackshit about computer hardware.

You'd think these people would be experts about their own products.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard