BornToKill67
It's a good day to die
+18|6682|Canada Eh?
According to planet battlefield, there might be a new map called "Road to Jalalabad". Sounds cool if it'll be as good as Wake... can't wait to see what it looks like. Thoughts?

Planet Battlefield wrote:

BF2 Patch & New Map?
14:45 PST | Stealth97 | Print News | Mail News
BF2.se posted a few images from a monitoring site showcasing that there is a new patch being tested out along with a new map called Road to Jalalabad. There is also the possibility of a new setting called "bf2_infantryonly." Of course this is not confirmed that it will be included in a new patch, if there is one.
http://planetbattlefield.gamespy.com/
Buzerk1
+44|6858
Good find
LockerFish
+47|6727
Hasn't this been posted before?
eagles1106
+269|6605|Marlton, New Jersey.
its on totalbf2.com too
and was posted here before too, i think
Buzerk1
+44|6858
BornToKill67
It's a good day to die
+18|6682|Canada Eh?
gah sry then ppl i used search
eagles1106
+269|6605|Marlton, New Jersey.
if you dont know the story, an osama bin laden video tape was found there, but theres a conspiracy the video was fake due to the man looking nothing like osama

http://tim.2wgroup.com/blog/images/obl/sm/obl1.jpg  <--this was the video, obviously not osama and is fake.
People thought the video was released by our own government
[619]Nekro
+0|6560

BornToKill67 wrote:

According to planet battlefield, there might be a new map called "Road to Jalalabad". Sounds cool if it'll be as good as Wake... can't wait to see what it looks like. Thoughts?
wake good...riight J-10 whore

you do realize wake is just a BF 1942 rehash...so going by that they could have rehashed a bunch of DC maps and we would all have new maps to bitch about.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6694|Colorado
I hope by adding a new map new bugs don't come with it.
BloodMetal
+2|6861

TrollmeaT wrote:

I hope by adding a new map new bugs don't come with it.
That's like asking for a BF2 patch that doesn't blow. Completely unreasonable!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard