OpsChief
+101|6683|Southern California

<KoS>Dingo wrote:

Ops, its the internet... I went on his TS the other day and he was laughing about it.  If you take offense of what happens on the internet u should get counselling.

Just my opinion +1 karma to have the balls to stand up against everyone else
lol Dingo check this out m8, 

Being a military man I tend to go on the offense when I see a need (but that's not what you meant   ). Working with challenged young people in developing life skills I developed a sensitivity to detecting certain triggering behaviors in the environment.

I entered into this debate simply to help out a fellow leader by pointing out a  "flaw in logic " regarding determining mature behaviors. Interesting suggestion about counselling, m8, seems to be an "Ad Hominem" (not eminem).

You (not only you) seem to suggest that internet life and real life are somehow mutually exclusive? The things that happen here on the interent are happening irl because "this is part of irl". I don't know who decided the internet is not real life because what we do here is happening to real people at every keyboard around the world. There is no evidence that activity on the internet is unreal, it is just a different environment.

If I need counselling for anything it is for chellenging the op premise when I could have gone along laughing and gotten a pile of karma. rofl. But then I would need to get counselling on obsessive compulsive karma collecting. Another vicious cycle emerges...

Good Luck and Have Fun m8s
OpsChief

<KoS>Dingo wrote:

ResDog1 wrote:

Or this is a really sad kid that needs help. Putting him out to dry like this is nog helping his case. I think you need to put in some more effort to get this kid on the right path or he'll end up as the next Charles Manson.
Ya we know
I forgot to add this - I think ruether is more likely to end up like Gilbert Gottfried or Sam Kinesson
- based on his wide internet popularity for outragious behavior. So far "The Ruether Show" has +43 karma!
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6850|Reykjavík, Iceland.

<KoS>Audio wrote:

Now, the third kid was like 14 years old, has hardcore ADD attacks, and is simply a tool.
I'm 15 years old diagnozed with A.D.D Even though we have ADD doesn't mean we are total retards, just the same as young kids, just because some act immature, not all do.
Slacker317
Everything's Eventual
+9|6577|USA - North Carolina

Snipedya14 wrote:

"Ummm lolz maybe?"
I'm sorry, but pronouncing "LOLZ" like it's a word is almost as tool-ish as this kid ws acting.  Worse than people who pronounce "pwns" as "powns".

Last edited by Slacker317 (2006-06-20 18:26:46)

BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6625|Manitowoc, WI

Crawdaddy79 wrote:

<KoS>Dingo wrote:

Crawdaddy79 wrote:

Holy fuck you think you have enough signature there?  I had to press Pg Dn like fifty times to get to the quick reply after reading your post.
Who are u talking about?
Oooh we have a ninja here.  http://www.crawspace.com/web/sly.gif
are you talking about my sig?  ya i noticed it was pretty big.....and apperently has a guy giving a bj
stacky24af
+1|6549
Dude that kid is strait up fuckin shot. Like beyond no return.
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6740|Oslo, Norway
do you hear me?
<KoS>Dingo
+4|6538|Canada

OpsChief wrote:

If I need counselling for anything it is for chellenging the op premise when I could have gone along laughing and gotten a pile of karma. rofl. But then I would need to get counselling on obsessive compulsive karma collecting. Another vicious cycle emerges...
What I meant to say is that one would need counselling, I never meant anything directed at you!
el capitan
+11|6537
wait. nevermind. someone unbanned him. lkjbgdalkjsdflaksjdf lkajsdfh lakj i hate that little fucker.
<KoS>Dingo
+4|6538|Canada

el capitan wrote:

wait. nevermind. someone unbanned him. lkjbgdalkjsdflaksjdf lkajsdfh lakj i hate that little fucker.
LMAO dont we all lol
tonightless
+14|6537|Chicago, Illinois
This kid is fucking nuts.
Lopht=TAG=
+-4|6543

el capitan wrote:

Guess what? I have ADD!
Well woopdee fucking doo!!! Congratulations your a fucking retard too!!
DirectFire
+6|6567

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Awww, I wish there was more...Not only is he prepubescent, immature, has ADD attacks, but he's REPETITIVE and if i catch anyone of you repeating, reiterating, or saying things over and over and over again, I'll, maim, injure, would, kill, or make you dead.
ROLF!! You have a small Pee Pee I CANNOT HEAR YOU I CANNOT HEAR YOU

He is fucking insane...this is why we have school shootings. it all starts with getting kicked from a clan, then the child cannot hear yeah then bang front page school shooting lol thats frigging insane!
OpsChief
lol to the karma clause who says I am whining....

whine    ( P )
v. whined, whin·ing, whines
v. intr.
To utter a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication, or complaint....(not here)
To complain or protest in a childish fashion....(nope not here either)

Nope no whining here, I dun gud dis tyme.

Do I need to restate what I have already said in this thread? No, no I will not do it. These good people have suffered enough of my verbose questioning of perspectives on maturity. Besides I imagined my comments sounded more like James Earl Jones or Harrison Ford speaking and my arguments strong as if Einstein and Freud were fused in one superhuman genius mind....   

not
<KoS>itzGuerilla
+-2|6538
Heared reuther banned everyone from his own TS recently, before which removing all the SA's from their server admins. That dosen't surprise me.

How about you?
SiMSaM16
+48|6700|United States of America
LOL!!! That reminds me of something I did when I was a lil noob.
Lopht=TAG=
+-4|6543
Wow I got -1 Karma from a nutless,retarded wonder  who cant even put their name down. Gee don't think I know that (what you wrote). Man you are a fucking retard.
<KoS>itzGuerilla
+-2|6538

Lopht=TAG= wrote:

Wow I got -1 Karma from a nutless,retarded wonder  who cant even put their name down. Gee don't think I know that (what you wrote). Man you are a fucking retard.
well that was incredibly random
<KoS>Dingo
+4|6538|Canada

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Awww, I wish there was more...Not only is he prepubescent, immature, has ADD attacks, but he's REPETITIVE and if i catch anyone of you repeating, reiterating, or saying things over and over and over again, I'll, maim, injure, would, kill, or make you dead.
I have 24 minutes of that solid material, I would post it but I don't think [TAF] should have that kind of bad publicity from such a bad member... also it is WAY too big to upload on the net, it is 64mb.  If anyone knows a place other than putfile to host recordings that are 61 mb please tell me
G3157
+6|6538
Pretty sure that Proof of Age wouldn't solve anything.   I've been in social online gaming environments for hmm.. 17 years now, and I've found that people over 18 are just as likely to act like 5 year olds as people who're under 18.

A couple of days ago there was this no-talent clown base-raping on Mass Destruction, and AFTER the map changed to Ghost Town I said something like, "Keep the west side defended, the chopper whore will go after those flags until he gets his chopper."  So this guy, who is NOT the guy who was base raping on the last map but a fellow supporting chopper-whore-base-raper who later claims to be 26 years old, joins my squad and proceeds to scream at me for about a half hour about how base raping in choppers when your team doesn't have all the flags (despite what the server rules say on the way in) is a legit way to play.  It's not really about if you think chopper whoring or spawn raping are legitimate practices... but the guy joined my squad and went apeshit over it.  Swearing at me and yelling, asking me why *I* was obviously so upset about the whole thing, and the entire time I'm telling him to relax and even forgave him the TK's he sent my way after he proved to me how awesome he was at hitting a stationary target on open ground with a chopper he was. 

Eventually whatever is wrong with this guy turned off and he just kept playing, however I don't think enforcing an age limit would reduce the instances of this kind of BS.  You'd have a smaller number of people, and the same percentage of complete smacktards... because, at least on the internet, age is no guarantee of maturity or immaturity.

Last edited by G3157 (2006-06-16 11:22:15)

<KoS>Dingo
+4|6538|Canada
G3157, age limit is a start, 16 is where MOST people begin to mature.  Most 16- are the ones who do not make the clan, but also some of the 16- are the coolest kids you will meet.  If someone over 16 is a retard, they justdo not get accepted.  There are occasions of immature people, that is life...
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6658|The Netherlands
Isn't there a power button on his peepee I mean i'm  16 but this is just nuts ... I used to do that when i'm ... wait i never did that
alter_ego
+11|6536

chuckle_hound wrote:

Did someone connect his testicles to a wall outlet?
LOL
JON.ANTONSSON
+51|6699|Sweden

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

Wow,what a treasure... +1 for that!

There's something similar which is already a classic in Germany,Vox-Die-Beim-1on1,a CS-kiddy who loses in a CS 1on1 league match and smashes up his keyboard...wouldn't be funny to post it here though,I'm sure our German Members already know it and for the rest it's not that funny,unless you are speaking German.
Yes! I cryied laughing at that german kid. If it wasnt for real, then he would be the worlds best actor. Where is that film?
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6532|dunno
that was funny as hell it sounded like he was smoking the reefer "do u here me private "

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard